Become a Patron!

Your preferred blend.

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys! So I've just always went with 50/50 when ordering juice, never tried anything else. What's good for a normal sub ohm tank? I use the first Uwell Crown, .5 ohm, and vape at about 50w. Is there a plus to using a different blend? And how would high VG or high PG work with this tank? The coils are just dual vertical stainless steel coils. Opinions? Thanks all!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Alright for sure, wasn't too sure where to post this thread lol
Is all good. Was hoping more views would happen here. I'm not much help because I have to use high PG no matter what tank I use. I was surprised it worked well in the Crown tank, but it was just toooooo much airflow for my taste. Most do use a higher VG ratio, but it's safe to say that 50/50 would work. Might be more throat hit than you like, though.

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is all good. Was hoping more views would happen here. I'm not much help because I have to use high PG no matter what tank I use. I was surprised it worked well in the Crown tank, but it was just toooooo much airflow for my taste. Most do use a higher VG ratio, but it's safe to say that 50/50 would work. Might be more throat hit than you like, though.

I've just always went standard 50/50 and it has a decent throat hit, does e juice tend to last a bit longer with a higher VG content? Being that VG is thicker and creates more vapor? I recently got the RX200S and I'm buying juice left and right! Haha this setup is a juice guzzler!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've just always went standard 50/50 and it has a decent throat hit, does e juice tend to last a bit longer with a higher VG content? Being that VG is thicker and creates more vapor? I recently got the RX200S and I'm buying juice left and right! Haha this setup is a juice guzzler!
I can't say, honestly. I've never been a high VG vaper. Now, if you mean shelf life, I don't think it really matters. Most of the more wide open airflow tanks simply work better with high VG. PG can get too thin and run.

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't say, honestly. I've never been a high VG vaper. Now, if you mean shelf life, I don't think it really matters. Most of the more wide open airflow tanks simply work better with high VG. PG can get too thin and run.

My tank does tend to leak a bit when it gets a bit warm! It's kind of annoying really. Would higher VG make it not leak so easily? I take my mod out of the house on a moderately warm day and it starts to leak in my pocket a bit.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My tank does tend to leak a bit when it gets a bit warm! It's kind of annoying really. Would higher VG make it not leak so easily? I take my mod out of the house on a moderately warm day and it starts to leak in my pocket a bit.
Mine do that in the summer, but I'm at 80 PG. From what I understand, more people that use higher VG do well in the summer, then in the winter, if their tank is cold, they have to be cautious of dry hits. If your tank stays warm, less issues with high VG. Makes sense to me :D

VU Sponsors