Become a Patron!

Your states vaping laws

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place.

Could we get a thread going with all the bs laws that states are coming up with.
I know indiana has there bullstuff "manufacturing and selling" law.
Basically saying if you want to make juice to sell you gotta have a license to do so and keep your juice under video surveillance 24/7 plus if you make over two liters of a juice you have to keep a sample for three years.

So lets keep em comming.

Last edited:

cbrdrgn2911

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow. Not moving to Indy

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know. It makes me feel bad cause i got some damn good recipes my friends like but i can't sell em legally and I'm already in some legal trouble as it is so I'm playing overly safe.
The "approval" is $1000 for 5 years i think IIRC (fixed the price) and 500 to renew after that.
Derb e-cigs is sueing the state over it right now. If you haven't been to there clarksville shop and your in the area i would say check em out.
They aren't the friendlist peoples but they have a hell of a good juice bar. Not bad prices for a b&m also.

Last edited:

cbrdrgn2911

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here in WV they haven't done anything state wide (yet) but some counties have taken it apon themselves to put up No Smoking/No Vaping signs. The worst is Mon County. What makes it bad for Mon county is it is the home to West Virginia University (main campus). They even put a big sticker on the door of The Vapor Room, the oldest Vape shop in the area and they have a decent juice bar.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bump

Would like everyone to have a chance to see this and contribute any laws you may know of.

VU Sponsors