1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

YOUR THOUGHTS: The ASVAPER 30W GLIDER

Discussion in 'Regulated (Voltage / Wattage / 3.7v/ Temp Control)' started by VaporJoe, Jan 10, 2015.

1. VaporJoe

VaporJoe >> BREAKS SHIT << Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Dissonance and moecat like this.
  2. Punkinhed

Punkinhed Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Looks like an escape pod from a scifi movie lol

Slurp812, Maverik_X and moecat like this.
  3. freemind

freemind Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Looks like a total flop waiting to happen.

Seriously, they look stupid and prone to breaking. It's a NOVELTY at best. The 5-30 watts is cool, but that's where it ends for me.

moecat likes this.
  4. BigNasty

BigNasty Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    If they renamed themselves to Assvaper I would pick one up for the comedy factor alone.

Slurp812, Maverik_X, travanx and 2 others like this.
  5. bluraff3

bluraff3 Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Interesting idea, but ugly as hell.

6. VaporJoe

VaporJoe >> BREAKS SHIT << Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    I'd totally rock a mod that said ASSVAPOR on it. :D

Fishee, KillaB3E, Taver13 and 2 others like this.
  7. vaperature

vaperature Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I don't get it.

8. freemind

freemind Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    :confused:

9. Fictitious Character

Fictitious Character Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Looks like an ugly egrip style mod with a fixed tank that slides down for a more compact design. Not sure if the tank is functional when in compact mode. Hard to tell for sure as it looks like a rendering than the actual product.

I would rather track down a Passion Mod for a novelty device.

10. Zamazam

Zamazam Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Designed for those folks who like Transformers. This thing will flop like a bluefish on land.

Nikkita6, nuckingfutz and moecat like this.
  11. vaperature

vaperature Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Looks like a vacuum cleaner. Is there some link that actually explains how you put the juice in, how you charge it, how you change the coil, so on and so forth?

moecat likes this.
  12. anendeloflorien

anendeloflorien Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Sold. I'll take 3 so I can have a backup for when the backup breaks lol.

Huckleberried and Taver13 like this.
  13. ghost62

ghost62 Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm not sure that Shakespeare could put into words how ugly this thing is... Aleister Crowley maybe, but not Shakespeare.

But I still want one.

14. Lighty269

Lighty269 Guest

Blog Posts:
    It looks like a futuristic type of experimental injector for maybe__________?

You fill in the blank

15. Zamazam

Zamazam Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Laser enema device?

WARCHOP37 and Taver13 like this.
  16. VH fan

VH fan Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    God awful , do they actually pay these designers money to come up with shit like this , amazing.

17. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Looks like a lighter. Seems like it'd be real awkward to use. I'm sure they'll sell thousands.

18. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Wheres the button?

19. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    If Dr. McCoy came at me with one of these I would run for the freaking transporter room!

20. 2ndInCommand

2ndInCommand Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    CIA assassination something. There is NO WAY you are taking that ugly fucker on a plane.
    On a side note I too would totally change my opinion if it was called the AssVaper

Nikkita6 and anendeloflorien like this.
  21. Dan DePippo

Dan DePippo Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    well i like the looks, now make it with a fat boy 510 instead of that stupid slide and im sold

22. KillaB3E

KillaB3E Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    That's exactly what I was thinking Zamazam, it looks like a Transformer that transforms into something equally as ugly!

I do like the name ASSVAPOR!!! But then you'd have to warn people not to try to vape with their ass!!! Could be a new fad!

23. E-Pipe & Mods

E-Pipe & Mods

Blog Posts:
    I inquired yesterday about the function from one supplier that had sent me an intro to this mod in an email. I asked if it was a RDA type or replaceable type atomizer. Here is what they said.
    The atomizer is not the RDA or cartomizer, we name it as Pump oil atomizer. It has two part in the atomizer, the up is for storing the eliquid, before you smoking, press the drip tip, the eliquid will be down,then you can smoke, at the same time, you can change this atomizer to other atomizers that you want.

24. BoomStick

BoomStick Gold Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    China needs to stick to copying ideas instead of trying to have their own.

wllmc likes this.
  25. Joshua Iles

Joshua Iles Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Looks like a cheap molded plastic phaser or something, star wars IV came to mind, the original version, not the remaster.

26. VapinChevy

VapinChevy Abnormal Chevy Guy Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Reviewer

Blog Posts:
  27. MrScaryZ

MrScaryZ VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I kinda like it cause its just crazy I think the glide is the the thingy in the front glides up and down or ?

28. poo_king123

poo_king123

Blog Posts:
    if you look at some of those Alibaba sites about this they say the atomizer works like "The Big Dripper"

29. Teehippster57

Teehippster57 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
  30. Joshua Iles

Joshua Iles Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thinking by looking at it it's a proprietary tank system, like the egrip but probably not nearly as well designed.

31. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate

Blog Posts:
    Looking at it I would say this breaks within a week. This is a great gift for someone who is a nerd and wants it to add to their collection but not to be used.

32. V-ret

V-ret Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Looking at the pics I would wonder if it would be comfortable to hold. In the extended position it seems like depending on how I would hold it either my top two or bottom two fingers would not be on the same plane. Don't know if this would be nice to hold or use. If it could be used retracted, it may work better but the drip tip doesn't seem to extend high enough.

Would have to see someone actually holding it before I could make a better determination as to whether or not it would be something I would likely use.

33. Dissonance

Dissonance Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I personally like it. It's unique in every way. The design and form factor may not appeal to everyone but it's nice to see companies taking initiative to be different. If it performs well, that's really all that matters. It looks retro, something you would expect to come out in the mid 80's. The "glide" will shift the tank upward when you vape and downward to conveniently store in your pocket. Wonder if the red on the front serves as a flashlight. Could pass for a video game controller. It's unique that's for sure and it will have its audience. Will keep an eye out for this. Thanks Joe.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  34. BigNasty

BigNasty Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    up, down, up, down.. just call it the Stroke from Assvaper.

35. Mazam

Mazam Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Kinda reminds me of one of those old "cool" cell phones Zack Morris used to whip out on Saved By The Bell.

If they had been making ecigs in the late 1980's/early 90's, this would of been $$$.

36. BuckFondue

BuckFondue Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Kinda looks like a star trek phaser

Dissonance likes this.
  37. Dissonance

Dissonance Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Ha Ha.. I was thinking that as well. Where is Captain Kirk when you need him?

BuckFondue likes this.
  38. BuckFondue

BuckFondue Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Set assphaser to Lvl 4

39. bb0y

bb0y Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    This is a joke right?

40. Dissonance

Blog Posts:
    No it's for real. I want to see this mod up close with a listing of all features. I'm sure there will be reviews once it's released. This could turn out to be a huge success if put together well. The hipsters will drool for something like this. Just change its name and we're good.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  41. VapeHogSD

VapeHogSD Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I like the looks of it - if they increase the wattage to 50, sign me up!

42. Dissonance

Blog Posts:
    I looked for info on the web but nothing so far. Hopefully we'll hear more about this mod real soon. Joe really piqued my interest with this device.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  43. Dissonance

Blog Posts:
    Hi Joe,

Please keep us posted with this mod as soon as you get an update. Thanks!

44. mlantz

mlantz

Blog Posts:
    I would like to buy one. Have been looking for a dealer that has them for sale, but all I find is quantity buys from Alibaba. Do they really exist.
    As for the other comments, what a bunch of negative nellies!

45. Fictitious Character

Fictitious Character Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    So what about it appeals to you? If you really want one you might have to do a moq order and try to off load the others.

Any interest on a Sasquatch mod?

46. Maverik_X

Maverik_X Deez Nutz VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    This reminds me of a stiching tool or something to that affect. I wouldn't want to be seen using this.
    This meme comes to mind.
    [​IMG]

47. Slurp812

Slurp812 Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Maverik_X likes this.
  48. Slurp812

Slurp812 Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Looks like a phaser on Star Trek. Set that bitch to stun, and vape it hard!

Maverik_X likes this.
  49. Maverik_X

Maverik_X Deez Nutz VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Just found the Asvaper ED-209 upgraded verision on youtube.com it now features a 20 second Cuttoff with Sound fx, Dialog and Improved Articulation & Telescoping function. As shown below.

Last edited: May 21, 2015