Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
Caramel custard recipe by pegleg meg with the Armageddon.

Strawberry juicy fruit with the Molly. This juice is so good.
354f8e5cd246169d316d1e915801c6aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You like the Drop so much you got another? Great RDA tbh. I want the blue one.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Caramel custard recipe by pegleg meg with the Armageddon.
354f8e5cd246169d316d1e915801c6aa.jpg

I've been thinking about getting that all black Drop since there are solid colors now. Do you have a Dead Rabbit, or know how the Drop compares to it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Voopoo Drag with Drop RDA, single flavor testing the new one drop line. (Diy)

I finally got my flavors in from one drop but haven’t used any of them yet. I’ve got too many juices made that I have to use first. Let us know what you think of them.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I finally got my flavors in from one drop but haven’t used any of them yet. I’ve got too many juices made that I have to use first. Let us know what you think of them.

No worries I've been working on just that the whole weekend. Will take me a little bit to type it up and phrase it. I was considering to wait till my whole 2nd batch of 14 flavors ages regularly and the full 1 month, then comparing it to the first batch that got UC,d and then matched with my first impression, and after 24hr steep notes. Soooo much to consider, but I'll keep it updated and hope others will share their own thoughts as well.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I've had several mech tubes and still have a few but they have never really impressed me all that much.

This one changed that, the Barebones clone.
This thing is awesome! It hits like a freight train, uses a 20700 battery and has a juice well deep enough that I can get a decent amount of use out of it before refilling.

78bde98d664128f4057fd4b6adcfe1f0.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've had several mech tubes and still have a few but they have never really impressed me all that much.

This one changed that, the Barebones clone.
This thing is awesome! It hits like a freight train, uses a 20700 battery and has a juice well deep enough that I can get a decent amount of use out of it before refilling.

78bde98d664128f4057fd4b6adcfe1f0.jpg

Share the love, link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
S Rabbit, Speed Revolution Mini, Toffee Coffee (and coffee coffee in the cup)
IMG_20180402_080139~2.jpg
No worries I've been working on just that the whole weekend. Will take me a little bit to type it up and phrase it. I was considering to wait till my whole 2nd batch of 14 flavors ages regularly and the full 1 month, then comparing it to the first batch that got UC,d and then matched with my first impression, and after 24hr steep notes. Soooo much to consider, but I'll keep it updated and hope others will share their own thoughts as well.

Your patience is admirable!

Oh yeah they're almost all I use now. If I get a 3rd set up going, I do use a goon 1.5.

I've got a black Drop floating around in China somewhere! Pretty excited about it

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
S Rabbit, Speed Revolution Mini, Toffee Coffee (and coffee coffee in the cup)
View attachment 107806

Your patience is admirable!

I've got a black Drop floating around in China somewhere! Pretty excited about it
They're pretty awesome. I'm a high wattage squonker so I like that the squonk pin sits up off the deck. Allows you to fill up the juice well without it sucking all the juice back down

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're pretty awesome. I'm a high wattage squonker so I like that the squonk pin sits up off the deck. Allows you to fill up the juice well without it sucking all the juice back down

now that I switched to squonking I really see why some people hate flush bf pins: makes a mess when refilling the squonk bottles. I need to order me some of them big refill flasks so I don't have to take my bottles out to refill all the damn time. With 5 single battery squonks in rotation I end up refilling 2 or 3 times most days and go thru a lot of frigging paper towels.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
now that I switched to squonking I really see why some people hate flush bf pins: makes a mess when refilling the squonk bottles. I need to order me some of them big refill flasks so I don't have to take my bottles out to refill all the damn time. With 5 single battery squonks in rotation I end up refilling 2 or 3 times most days and go thru a lot of frigging paper towels.
Lol I ran out of paper towels yesterday and it felt like it was the end of the world!

I haven't tried any refill bottles yet. Some day

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't get much loose liquid, I just do everything upside down... bottle out upside down, bottle in upside down, vaping upside down...

oh, I grab the tubes with needle nose pliers, too, I do wash the tubes when I refill

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I ran out of paper towels yesterday and it felt like it was the end of the world!
lol I try to always keep a spare pack or two, same with TP. 2 things I never want to run out of.

I don't get much loose liquid, I just do everything upside down... bottle out upside down, bottle in upside down, vaping upside down...

oh, I grab the tubes with needle nose pliers, too, I do wash the tubes when I refill
yeah, i started laying my mods on their sides while I am refilling but the pulse bf boxes are rather rounded and light. I never bothered trying with needle nose yet for reattaching the tube but I use one of the little blue screwdrivers when removing and putting bottle caps back on.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
lol I try to always keep a spare pack or two, same with TP. 2 things I never want to run out of.

yeah, i started laying my mods on their sides while I am refilling but the pulse bf boxes are rather rounded and light. I never bothered trying with needle nose yet for reattaching the tube but I use one of the little blue screwdrivers when removing and putting bottle caps back on.

try it if they can reach! I like to take the bottles out by the tube with the pliers, very clean that way (I have some teeny tiny pliers)

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
try it if they can reach! I like to take the bottles out by the tube with the pliers, very clean that way (I have some teeny tiny pliers)
my main problem is just the dripping of the juice out of the pin if I leave tthe mod standing up while I refill the bottle

On Topic:

RSQ, DR SQ and DIY RF SC Deep Fried SpongeCake

Older pic cuz that bonza is out of the rotation now due to the shitty negative post block.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this today from one of @VaporJoe's Deals and Steals, the RevGTS, and I gotta say it's pretty impressive! The strawberry waffles n' cream in the Boreas is pretty sweet too.... :D

2MOgrTy.jpg
2nd or 3rd boreas pic I have seen in last couple days, might have to dig one out and give it a spin again. I have been stuck on signle coil single battery squonking the past few months and all 6 or 7 of my boreas' have been sitting idle... which reminds me I haven't cleaned up the 3 or 4 that I had in rotation before I switched to squonking, they are probably nasty as all get out now.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Lo3dN9S.jpg

Stentorian AT-7 w/ TripleSix Mister T, Juice DIY Vanilla Pipe Tobacco
Nookie V1 w/Modfather RTA, Juice DIY Mama J's GOC

Delicious and cloudy is the forecast in my office today.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

You guys need to be careful using paper towels on your mods. Paper towels are a wood product and they will over time scratch the surface, especially on your display screens.
I use micro fiber cloths, they are inexpensive and they are super easy to clean. Juice is water soluble so it pretty much just rinses out, I just rinse mine out in warm water and hang over a towel rack to dry.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this and everyone will say, "Ive been using paper towels for years with no issues".
Let the flaming begin! LOL

I googled it for some proof...
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/cleaning/a33682/never-use-paper-towels/

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys need to be careful using paper towels on your mods. Paper towels are a wood product and they will over time scratch the surface, especially on your display screens.
I use micro fiber cloths, they are inexpensive and they are super easy to clean. Juice is water soluble so it pretty much just rinses out, I just rinse mine out in warm water and hang over a towel rack to dry.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this and everyone will say, "Ive been using paper towels for years with no issues".
Let the flaming begin! LOL

I googled it for some proof...
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/cleaning/a33682/never-use-paper-towels/
i would never use paper towel on the outside of the mod, let alone the screen. i have a big pile of micro fiber cloths for that. the paper towels are for the inside of the squonkers when the bottle leaks or the 510 pin assembly is dripping during a refill

edit to add: most regulated mod's chips are not waterproof either so rinsing them out might not be wise. the hm chip in my rsq's claim to be waterproof at least.

edit 2: I take that back. I have used paper towels on the 510 of some of my squonks, but I will stop doing that lol.

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
i would never use paper towel on the outside of the mod, let alone the screen. i have a big pile of micro fiber cloths for that. the paper towels are for the inside of the squonkers when the bottle leaks or the 510 pin assembly is dripping during a refill

edit to add: most regulated mod's chips are not waterproof either so rinsing them out might not be wise. the hm chip in my rsq's claim to be waterproof at least.

edit 2: I take that back. I have used paper towels on the 510 of some of my squonks, but I will stop doing that lol.
I wouldn't worry about the 510, just anything that's shiny and you want to keep it that way. :)
I use paper towels on the inside of my squonkers as well.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

my main problem is just the dripping of the juice out of the pin if I leave tthe mod standing up while I refill the bottle
The Therion BF spoiled me on using refill bottles, it is much less messy and easier.
I don't know of any squonkers that have the air hole in the bottle to open while filling like the Therion but I haven't had an issue filling any of my squonkers.
You just need to do it a little differently. I take the atty off, screw in the refill bottle then turn the mod upside down. With it upside down I squeeze the squonk bottle to more or less empty the air out of it, then turn it right side up and squeeze the refill bottle.
You need to take care that you don't squeeze to much into the squonk bottle or it will push juice out when you remove the refill bottle. You may have to do it twice to get the bottle full.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ram box. Wasp nano. Ni80 tri core fused Clapton at 0.18 ohms. Strawberry angel from a local store that mixes on site. Tastes like real, fresh strawberries on a light angel food cake.
7510ed5e9170b8003c042f4f9417023f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heres mine. Finder...sherman...cones liquid

Got the juice from a bargain bin at a local shop and it isn't bad at all!
d86d73d0df2dbc303f332880a52ab910.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
b6c2602b5f461601148bbf8149c10747.jpg

DIY mango peach. Love the berserker. All day vaping on one tank and one battery.

Don't know what it is about the iStick TC60 that I like but a great little device.
That all black looks sick!

d25bed946d17a3e6a76288dcbfc17a32.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Wow! The new Aspire Breeze 2 not just another pod device.
20180424_120810.jpg

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Feel like being obnoxious today, sport'n the HOG and triple coil 30mm Prophet. Good thing it's pushing 80 today in Seattle and I have the windows open wide ;)

490fc0d252a533b4b40e7e8ebc228dc7.jpg
4c3f74f4d0759de47418c4b58022dd6a.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Holy shit dude, that's nucking futs! :D

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy shit dude, that's nucking futs! :D
It's actually a mild build at 0.5, when I wanna get rowdy I'll build it around 0.35-0.4. But that's really rowdy for me but fun. I usually build around 0.5 like I have now, much more enjoyable. Either way though she chucks

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's actually a mild build at 0.5, when I wanna get rowdy I'll build it around 0.35-0.4. But that's really rowdy for me but fun. I usually build around 0.5 like I have now, much more enjoyable. Either way though she chucks

I bet she does chuck some clouds. I'm in the mid-west so I'll be on the look out for your clouds to drift this way. What flavor should I be expecting?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Good God man. How many minutes does a battery last you?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good God man. How many minutes does a battery last you?
It's a para-series so it'll last me usually all day whereas just a regular series with 2 batteries only last a few hours. Then again I'm usually only vaping at around 0.5Ω

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Giving the 28mm Vandy Vape Tripple a go today.
Tripple SS Clapons at 0.13 ohms.
Sitting on a Dovpo Rogue 100.

7e395cf919742acc0ff21a4ec9f52fd5.jpg

36cde18ad4426ec17ac7658a18b27c9b.jpg

c8592e086448f24b77e66a66272e90c0.jpg

f412fd6082a2c8c347e41301f2732270.jpg

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sigelei150 with a wotofo bravo. Build is 24g nic80 3mm id 10 wrap dual reading .4 running at 70 watts. Juice is my own "remix" of a ruthless slurricane recipe I have!

Attachments

• 20180428_113713001_1524933456213.jpg
    20180428_113713001_1524933456213.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 26

VU Sponsors