Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We can play this game all night long...... LOL
614ed26030391c86a99f25a94922783d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bomatttt

Member For 1 Year
I’m currently vaping on a VooPoo Drag, turquoise resin, Horizontech Falcon black resin tank, 2 home life 18650’s, and a juice made in Cincinnati, Ohio called “Bond” @ 6mg nic, it’s a strawberry melon. This setup is my everyday vape and I like it a lot.

c6de55f5aef73eb209a59c861391e454.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the Falcon resin V2 I use the m2 coils... Mine is The Navy blue color.....
I’m currently vaping on a VooPoo Drag, turquoise resin, Horizontech Falcon black resin tank, 2 home life 18650’s, and a juice made in Cincinnati, Ohio called “Bond” @ 6mg nic, it’s a strawberry melon. This setup is my everyday vape and I like it a lot.

c6de55f5aef73eb209a59c861391e454.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Today vaping the Fuchai and The Modfather...... With Route 66 juice...
18026b36f622c3e89d791bdab333a871.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks brother, this is my 1st ever vaping device. This sucker really puts out the smoke. I seen one online called the Smok x-priv I would love to have, maybe some day I can get it.
Use the mod and save.... Man I was so broke that I had one mod and one tank.... I didn't care..... I saved and bought one every couple of months and learned how to make juice and then how to make coils......

It takes time and we all understand...... Some show off their equipment, but they don't mean any harm, they haven't been millionaire's all their lives .....

Main thing is to stay away from cigarettes !

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I felt the same way when I started out, but over time I realized it's not about your gear is about keeping yourself from going back to your old habits. If your set up is helping you do that then it's a great set up. I participate in every contest I have time to be part of & I DIY my own juice to save monies. That's the only way I can afford to ever get new gear. But even if I could never buy new stuff again I know that what I have works & that's what counts. Shinyitis is an expensive disease that many of us struggle to keep at bay...some better than others, lol. Keep on vaping!
Thanks brother, this is my 1st ever vaping device. This sucker really puts out the smoke. I seen one online called the Smok x-priv I would love to have, maybe some day I can get it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Use the mod and save.... Man I was so broke that I had one mod and one tank.... I didn't care..... I saved and bought one every couple of months and learned how to make juice and then how to make coils......

It takes time and we all understand...... Some show off their equipment, but they don't mean any harm, they haven't been millionaire's all their lives .....

I'm only rich at heart. My wallet doesn't agree. Lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I felt the same way when I started out, but over time I realized it's not about your gear is about keeping yourself from going back to your old habits. If your set up is helping you do that then it's a great set up. I participate in every contest I have time to be part of & I DIY my own juice to save monies. That's the only way I can afford to ever get new gear. But even if I could never buy new stuff again I know that what I have works & that's what counts. Shinyitis is an expensive disease that many of us struggle to keep at bay...some better than others, lol. Keep on vaping!

Oh yea I'm a shiny addict for sure. Better than some of the other addictions you could have though. My wife sees it the same even though she doesn't vape. If your setup works for you then it's a golden setup.

Super_SU

Member For 1 Year

Sounds like very good advice! I'm also wanting to learn how to make my own juice. I'm curious about how much money do you have in a bottle of juice say 120ml of the diy? If I can save alot then I'm gonna start learning ASAP.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like very good advice! I'm also wanting to learn how to make my own juice. I'm curious about how much money do you have in a bottle of juice say 120ml of the diy? If I can save alot then I'm gonna start learning ASAP.
ml costs me 5.35 to make. Depends on what juice and how many ingredients. But it's super cheap

Super_SU

Member For 1 Year

Yeah, I agree old habits die hard! Well I have the money to go blow on any mod I want but I have a family and I know I don't need another mod even though I want the x priv real bad lol. If I bought what I wanted I feel like that would be taking away from my family. I feel that would be very selfish on my part also. I'll do what everyone else does and just enter a contest here and there. I have never in my life won anything but who knows it could happen someday. The main thing I have to keep focused on is not ever picking up a cigg or dip or chewing tobacco. Thanks everyone for the advice and the encouraging words I really do appreciate it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I agree old habits die hard! Well I have the money to go blow on any mod I want but I have a family and I know I don't need another mod even though I want the x priv real bad lol. If I bought what I wanted I feel like that would be taking away from my family. I feel that would be very selfish on my part also. I'll do what everyone else does and just enter a contest here and there. I have never in my life won anything but who knows it could happen someday. The main thing I have to keep focused on is not ever picking up a cigg or dip or chewing tobacco. Thanks everyone for the advice and the encouraging words I really do appreciate it.
I've never won much either then 2 weeks back to back won store credit to two different stores

Super_SU

Member For 1 Year
When buying the nicotine I need to get vg/pg based nicotine correct?

Instead of buying 1 bottle of PG and 2 bottle of VG based nicotine would it be better for me to buy 1 bottle that has both VG/PG at a miX of say 80/20 or 90/10? I figured that would be better because all I smoke is 80/20 anyway I wouldn't mind trying 90/10.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used 50/50 100mg. Used less nic per bottle plus easier to do the math when adding nic to a recipe

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I only use nic river for all my diy needs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
MFS is 45 minutes away from me as the crow flies. So I almost get it next day with priority shipping

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Arkon Carbon Edition w/ Gorge RDA with diy Strawberry Banana Milkshake

Attachments

• 429E1395-22B6-436C-82D4-BDDD4EC88E41.jpeg
    429E1395-22B6-436C-82D4-BDDD4EC88E41.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MFS is 45 minutes away from me as the crow flies. So I almost get it next day with priority shipping

MFS is the only Nic I use. Have never had any problem's with it, so why change.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use to for example go to the pharmacy and pick up 2 bottles of VG for like $18.00 for 250ml per bottle. One 10 ml flavor bottle from capella flavoring or Lorianne oils and a small gas station menthol juice highest nicotine level all together cost about $25 to $35.00 and put it all together....

It was rigged oil but man I made my own shit to my own flavor..... I used to get over 500 ml for $35.00..... you have to do what you have to do....... Well 2 years later I can mix with the best...... I mean company oils .... I get a bottle of juice here and there if it's a special flavor and I still tweak it........

This is a closet of several closets use to store flavors and mixes.......
14f19ff8b17234896f26b8de7691f7f0.jpg

VU Sponsors