Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today.... Woke up and decided to grab something big......

So grabbed the Voltrove......
b596958166d7c4b2cb2395f6440f8639.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:giggle::giggle: Hope you know I mean this with no malice
No malice intended...... I really don't care......

Everyone has opinions and everyone likes different strokes..... I post stuff to put a smile on people's faces.....

Not here to sell, advertise, make a living.....

That's why I like Vaping Underground to blow off steam and see what numb nuts have to say.....

And mainly keeping other number nuts company.......

So at the end we are all addicted numbnuts.... hanging out in an addictive Underground site......

Sent from my Pixel 69 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No malice intended...... I really don't care......

Everyone has opinions and everyone likes different strokes..... I post stuff to put a smile on people's faces.....

Not here to sell, advertise, make a living.....

That's why I like Vaping Underground to blow off steam and see what numb nuts have to say.....

And mainly keeping other number nuts company.......

So at the end we are all addicted numbnuts.... hanging out I'm an addictive Underground site......

Have fun and do your thing. You do make me laugh.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loved the Axis X pedals, direct drive is the way to go...my two cents but I’m a Speedking fanatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I took 3 pics to slide that pedal in there. Speedkings are amazing as well. They we're my tax time purchase last year. Too damn expensive.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I took 3 pics to slide that pedal in there. Speedkings are amazing as well. They we're my tax time purchase last year. Too damn expensive.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

That’s great! I won’t lie, that’s where my attention immediately went...the vape is cool too but the drums and gear win lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
DUVO-Carnage2048x.jpg

This is where I am at this morning. Book, Duvo Apex Mod w/Carnage RDA and this Taffy Splash. Been vaping this one when I need to brush the deserts off the palette. Probably going to switch it up shortly and carry on.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 129408

This is where I am at this morning. Book, Duvo Apex Mod w/Carnage RDA and this Taffy Splash. Been vaping this one when I need to brush the deserts off the palette. Probably going to switch it up shortly and carry on.
@jwill What do you think of the Taffy Splash? Blue Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors to vape, and I’m always looking for a new eliquid to try!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
What do you think of the Taffy Splash? Blue Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors to vape, and I’m always looking for a new eliquid to try!

It tastes almost exactly like the blue raspberry taffy candy and it gives you sugar lips. I like the strawberry one more, but this one cleans the palette better since its one of only a few blue raspberries that I will vape.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It tastes almost exactly like the blue raspberry taffy candy and it gives you sugar lips. I like the strawberry one more, but this one cleans the palette better since its one of only a few blue raspberries that I will vape.
Thanks for the reply! I’m going to give it a try next time I need more eliquid.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sitting on the Lazy boy stuffed and watching Walker Texas ranger and my favorite Vapedroid and black intake....
cb484f4ba1923e1b66e580df4eaf0eb7.jpg

VU Sponsors