Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you Rhianne! Yeah, I like the Evdilo a lot. My first dual 21700 mod, but not my first Uwell device. I used to have a Uwell Crown 4 kit that I loved. A friend of mine that works in another one of the local vape shops had the same kit, and she really loved it. She was the reason I got mine. Well awhile back, she dropped it and it died. She was heartbroken. This girl is just in her mid 20's, but we became friends, and she's like a daughter to me. She didn't have a lot of money, so I gave her my Crown 4 kit. It was worth it just to see the smile on her face. Point to my story, is I have been wanting another Uwell device, and the Evdilo seemed perfect. I hope to have a crown 4 kit again also.

The vaping community is amazing. Never seen anything like it before. Never heard of the PIF concept before either, but I have gotten and given many times since I been vaping, both in online communities, and locally. Sure the hell glad I quit smoking. Not only did it save my life, but got me into the vaping community, where I've made a lot of good friends.

Really loved everything about this kit. Crown 4 tank had some of the best flavor I ever tasted in a drop in coil tank.

View attachment 160511 View attachment 160510

:hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
OBS Cube with a different resin and Fire Luke Mesh in a different color and a new batch of Creme de Menthe Custard.

Just in case anyone thinks I’m stuck in a vape groove. :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you Rhianne! Yeah, I like the Evdilo a lot. My first dual 21700 mod, but not my first Uwell device. I used to have a Uwell Crown 4 kit that I loved. A friend of mine that works in another one of the local vape shops had the same kit, and she really loved it. She was the reason I got mine. Well awhile back, she dropped it and it died. She was heartbroken. This girl is just in her mid 20's, but we became friends, and she's like a daughter to me. She didn't have a lot of money, so I gave her my Crown 4 kit. It was worth it just to see the smile on her face. Point to my story, is I have been wanting another Uwell device, and the Evdilo seemed perfect. I hope to have a crown 4 kit again also.

The vaping community is amazing. Never seen anything like it before. Never heard of the PIF concept before either, but I have gotten and given many times since I been vaping, both in online communities, and locally. Sure the hell glad I quit smoking. Not only did it save my life, but got me into the vaping community, where I've made a lot of good friends.

Really loved everything about this kit. Crown 4 tank had some of the best flavor I ever tasted in a drop in coil tank.

I always thought the Crown 4 kit was sharp looking. I like the patterns they have for it. Hopefully I’ll be able to snag one soon.

I don’t have any 21700 mods, except a Cut and a Jackaroo and I use the sleeve for 18650’s in them.

A lot of Piffing goes on here. It’s extremely generous. It amazes me how cool people are!!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yea the crown v1 was the best tank I've ever used. Love that thing. I can only imagine they've gotten better since then. The vaping community is great but then you hear such toxic things about other forums and it makes me wonder. Never had a need for another forum so I just stay here and what little bit of community there is on the vape tool app.

But it just makes you feel good inside to pif to someone else. What you may not need or use anymore may be exactly what someone else is needing

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Asmodus Colossal with Fire Luke 2 and Creme de Menthe custard.

I’m trying to use one setup at a time.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Snap, have you ever found it hard to change wattage on that Minikin 2? The screen has been resisting me swiping down. I like the mod a lot, but the screen is making me cwazy.

No problems at all with my minikin V2 swipe screen and all 3 of my Minikins are all over 3 years old.
I did have trouble with my new EOS 2 swipe screen- still under warranty and it was repaired free of charge by Asmodus, at least 6 months ago.
I was PIFed a Minikin V2 Kodama that was broken- called, OK'd and sent to Asmodus for non warranty repair just as the Covid-19 lock down happened- it has been stuck at Asmodus since March 15th, no idea of when they will be back in business and fix my mod, hopefully soon-
Try swiping the screen slowly from top to bottom- hopefully you didn't get juice in thru the 510. Not sure how long you have had this mod? You could try calling Asmodus for repair if the screen is non responsive.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No problems at all with my minikin V2 swipe screen and all 3 of my Minikins are all over 3 years old.
I did have trouble with my new EOS 2 swipe screen- still under warranty and it was repaired free of charge by Asmodus, at least 6 months ago.
I was PIFed a Minikin V2 Kodama that was broken- called, OK'd and sent to Asmodus for non warranty repair just as the Covid-19 lock down happened- it has been stuck at Asmodus since March 15th, no idea of when they will be back in business and fix my mod, hopefully soon-
Try swiping the screen slowly from top to bottom- hopefully you didn't get juice in thru the 510. Not sure how long you have had this mod? You could try calling Asmodus for repair if the screen is non responsive.

I’ve had it since the Winter, but I only started using it now. Most of my mods have buttons, so maybe I’m swiping it wrong. At first it was going to power after a few swipes, then it started going to setup. I haven’t gotten juice on it as far as I know, it was just stubborn from the first minute I used it.

They prolly wouldn’t service it for me under warranty at this point, anyway. It’s at 30-something Watts now and I’m just gonna leave it there, unless I really need to change it.

Thanks, Snap!! Oh, I headed over to Ejuice Steals and bought 6 bottles of juice for @$40 with shipping. Half of them were $1-3 and the other ones were @$14-5 for 120ml. (Approximately.)

Once I read that CASAA said there was very little hope of the bans being overturned in NY and to stock up, I figured I better, even though I’m mixing most of what I vape. Thanks for the help!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I’ve had it since the Winter, but I only started using it now. Most of my mods have buttons, so maybe I’m swiping it wrong. At first it was going to power after a few swipes, then it started going to setup. I haven’t gotten juice on it as far as I know, it was just stubborn from the first minute I used it.

They prolly wouldn’t service it for me under warranty at this point, anyway. It’s at 30-something Watts now and I’m just gonna leave it there, unless I really need to change it.

Thanks, Snap!! Oh, I headed over to Ejuice Steals and bought 6 bottles of juice for @$40 with shipping. Half of them were $1-3 and the other ones were @$14-5 for 120ml. (Approximately.)

Once I read that CASAA said there was very little hope of the bans being overturned in NY and to stock up, I figured I better, even though I’m mixing most of what I vape. Thanks for the help!

Yes try swiping it down slower- from top to bottom, you get used to it, there are some you tube videos on it .
I am not constantly playing with wattage, so they pretty much stay where I set them. Right now Asmodus is not repairing anything- I have been waiting since March 15th for them to go back to work, so hopefully it is just your swiping technique.
I stocked up on coils and ejuice using ejuicesteals when they were having really crazy sales- .50 cents- 1.99 a few months ago, I do not DIY juice and wanted to make sure I was fully stocked.
Just a heads up- I had trouble with eJuicesteals shipping- over a week slow, but an email to customer service got them moving on it. You may want to let them know that your order has to ship out by Friday because of the NY Flavor Ban that starts on Monday May 18th.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes try swiping it down slower- from top to bottom, you get used to it, there are some you tube videos on it .
I am not constantly playing with wattage, so they pretty much stay where I set them. Right now Asmodus is not repairing anything- I have been waiting since March 15th for them to go back to work, so hopefully it is just your swiping technique.
I stocked up on coils and ejuice using ejuicesteals when they were having really crazy sales- .50 cents- 1.99 a few months ago, I do not DIY juice and wanted to make sure I was fully stocked.
Just a heads up- I had trouble with eJuicesteals shipping- over a week slow, but an email to customer service got them moving on it. You may want to let them know that your order has to ship out by Friday because of the NY Flavor Ban that starts on Monday May 18th.

Good idea about the shipping, thanks! I also got stuff during those sales, they had amazing prices!!

I’m hoping these bans get reviewed or something, but Cuomo was sneaky and hateful with them. Seems like Bloomberg and his crazy anti vaping save kids groups got involved.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Asmodus EOS II

Zeus RTA