Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeah the stabwood stuff is amazing. I want to start making blanks to sell at more affordable prices, but I need to figure out a low cost but reliable vac. chamber and air compressor set up. Unfortunately, low cost and reliable don't usually go together.

Shawn
Yes, the prices on some of the Stabwoods are outrageous or you have to belong to the secret society to be able to purchase one! Glad that you are thinking of creating these beauties! I have watched the making of stabwood on You Tube- there is alot of work, time and money that goes into making the slab itself- we aren't even talking about the cost of the mod components - which will be pricey too!

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
faffe75b6b4d38c9d83bae76e94a9844.jpg

My S5.

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anything from Naked is.
I like your Tarot mod. I like most Vaporesso stuff. I have a target pto 75w, and deciding whether to go for the nebula or tarot 'nano' I think it's called or mini, with built in battery. I use my target daily with 0.9 CCell ceramic coils and best I've ever used for flavour.

My S5.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like your Tarot mod. I like most Vaporesso stuff. I have a target pto 75w, and deciding whether to go for the nebula or tarot 'nano' I think it's called or mini, with built in battery. I use my target daily with 0.9 CCell ceramic coils and best I've ever used for flavour.

My S5.

I think you have you may have confused me with someone else's post? lol It's all gravy.
I don't use/own anything from Vaporesso and haven't purchase a regulated mod since the Therion 167.
I like my simple, non regulated, dependable devices.

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you have you may have confused me with someone else's post? lol It's all gravy.
I don't use/own anything from Vaporesso and haven't purchase a regulated mod since the Therion 167.
I like my simple, non regulated, dependable devices.
Yh I've just realised it was meant for 'just_calle". Who had a picture of a yellow tarot mod that you replied to, and I got mixed up so sorry pal.
Anything from Naked is.

My S5.

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Most like me, seem to go for the white, black, silver, 'ordinary' colors but I like the color schemes you chose for your devices.
Maybe I need to start living life on the edge and be unique, not so matchy matchy all the time.
Thanks for inspiration, even something as simple as this.

:)
Thanks, I really like the color of the Asmodus Minikin, they call it brown, but it is a bit more gunmetal in most light.

I wasn't ready to live on the edge this much when I was getting the Minikin:

Asmodus-Minikin-2-Bling.jpg

Cheers!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Most like me, seem to go for the white, black, silver, 'ordinary' colors but I like the color schemes you chose for your devices.
Maybe I need to start living life on the edge and be unique, not so matchy matchy all the time.
Thanks for inspiration, even something as simple as this.

:)
Thank you- the rainbow tank actually does have that same gold as the mod, just doesn't show in that light so I am kinda matchy matchy, or at least goes with! I have the many white boxes and trying to branch out a little as I have seen others here have done! I am so glad that manufactures are starting to offer different colors in mods and tanks, it makes vaping more unique and individual!
By the way I love,love,love your gold and copper box mod- it is extremely beautiful- love the gold and copper together!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks, I really like the color of the Asmodus Minikin, they call it brown, but it is a bit more gunmetal in most light.

I wasn't ready to live on the edge this much when I was getting the Minikin:

View attachment 74743

Cheers!

Hi and Welcome-
Love the minikin I have 2 of the V1.5 one in purple and my newest is Champagne! The color you bought - brown, is very nice and I hope you are loving the V2! I love these tiny dual battery mods! I also bought an Asmodus Silvanusa - which is stabwood, but only a single battery , 70w mod- I just fell in love with the stabwood pattern I chose!

Last edited:

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi and Welcome-
Love the minikin I have 2 of the V1.5 one in purple and my newest is Champagne! The color you bought - brown, is very nice and I hope you are loving the V2! I love these tiny dual battery mods! I also bought an Asmodus Silvanusa - which is stabwood, but only a single battery , 70w mod- I just fell in love with the stabwood pattern I chose!

Thanks, I'm loving this device, the touchscreen is odd and I could live without but the triangular shape is so comfortable. and it is so easy to set-up for a perfect vape. I am hoping to order the RTA for this Cleito 120 soon, this thing drinks juice, but the flavor is so perfect!

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nobunaga RDA #544 (2nd batch)

2w6x91z.png

Lo-pro (low profile)
21aik9t.png

Wide bore, no heat, drip tip
15h20w8.png

Made only in small numbers
2akdzjd.png

IMO, I ❤ Donuts is > Aftermath, as far as blueberry donut vapes, I don't get the "donut" from Aftermath. But it's still good, hyped tho'.
Froyo! is still my #1 all time favorite blueberry vape.

Jmoski85

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smok G Priv 220w Ijoy Maxo V12 tank with Pinkle Twinkle from Vape Wild!!

Attachments

• 20170220_083857.jpg
    20170220_083857.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 26

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I went by my favorite shop today to get a couple bags of cotton bacon when I noticed they had 60ml bottles of cannoli be mine for $21. So now I have 180mls of it.

View attachment 74885
I just loaded a tank up with that. Great stuff. Spot on Brooklyn Cannoli.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I went by my favorite shop today to get a couple bags of cotton bacon when I noticed they had 60ml bottles of cannoli be mine for $21. So now I have 180mls of it.

View attachment 74885
I'm gonna have to try that, I've been stuck on Marlin Steam's Adrift lately and would like to find something else in a similar flavor the drizzle of strawberry instead of chocolate could be great!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna have to try that, I've been stuck on Marlin Steam's Adrift lately and would like to find something else in a similar flavor the drizzle of strawberry instead of chocolate could be great!
Its well worth trying.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vaporshark Hedron with Oumier Gragas RDTA and some DIY Captain Crunch juice
Geekvape Gbox S100 with a Tsunami 24 RDA and some 1922 from thesaucela.com for my cold

bD6GGtW.jpg
How is that Gragas?

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today, it's the ol' Tugboat on my Therion DNA75 (love this thing). Got a 22 gauge 316L coil in it @ .25 and using it in non-TC mode at about 55 watts. As far as what I'm vaping, it's attempt # 3,487,298.1 of the perfect e-liquid... Don't have a name for it but it's not bad.

VU Sponsors