Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

Just_Calle

Member For 4 Years
Fresh cotton in the two little guys and a first build in the Kennedy.
b3d2cf250c39b3d324d3ece88e67c7f4.jpg

I can't believe this Kennedy on the mech mod. This thing hits like a truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_9050.JPG

Broke out the ol' RX200 today along with another neglected piece of hardware, my Griffin 22. Some people love to talk shit about the RX but mine has been rock solid. I got it around the time it was released and I have not had a single issue. TC works great, it's got pre-heat function and wismec constantly releases updates. What more do you want? Sure it gets a little warm but so do all my mods, including DNA's. So in closing LONG LIVE THE RX200!

<end rant>

Swizz017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today, it's the ol' Tugboat on my Therion DNA75 (love this thing). Got a 22 gauge 316L coil in it @ .25 and using it in non-TC mode at about 55 watts. As far as what I'm vaping, it's attempt # 3,487,298.1 of the perfect e-liquid... Don't have a name for it but it's not bad.
Do you still have to use escribe if your not using TC mode? I'm looking to update my mod, but I also just moved and computer/internet are not set up either....

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you still have to use escribe if your not using TC mode? I'm looking to update my mod, but I also just moved and computer/internet are not set up either....

I just set it on Kanthal (wattage mode) even though I am using SS316L, and go. I still use Escribe to play around with customization and what have you; I like to tinker.. lol

Swizz017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just set it on Kanthal (wattage mode) even though I am using SS316L, and go. I still use Escribe to play around with customization and what have you; I like to tinker.. lol
I've haven't tried TC yet. But if I upgraded to an DNA mod, I would definitely check it out eventually. My computer is in storage on in the other side of the country, and we don't even have Wi-Fi yet at the new house anyways. I was just curious if I upgraded to a DNA, if I could just put some batteries in it and vape on power mode.....for now, till I'm all set up. If I can't, I might check out the revenant cartel 160....

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've haven't tried TC yet. But if I upgraded to an DNA mod, I would definitely check it out eventually. My computer is in storage on in the other side of the country, and we don't even have Wi-Fi yet at the new house anyways. I was just curious if I upgraded to a DNA, if I could just put some batteries in it and vape on power mode.....for now, till I'm all set up. If I can't, I might check out the revenant cartel 160....
Yes, you can just pop batteries in an vape in power mode. Most DNA mods come set up out of the box with all the relevant wires types. How accurate those settings are vary from mod to mod.

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, you can just pop batteries in an vape in power mode. Most DNA mods come set up out of the box with all the relevant wires types. How accurate those settings are vary from mod to mod.

You are absolutely right.. In that mode I don't really look at the wattage or even worry if it's right. I just set it for what is comfortable for me.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The limitless is a really good atty IMO. Easy to build and perfect flavor... i got a rdta plus

VU Sponsors