sent from craptastic taptalk
A pleasure giver.....
8b0d72910e97726262e885d2b7bdc01e.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Finally put some more puffs on my ipv8. Man i put the fat ass reux tank on there but it actually looks really nice. Imma gather all my silver stainless steel attys. I think they gonna be sexy in the ipv8IMG_2883.JPG

Teal Shark Vietnamese Vaper,

Vucci San

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
F
How the flavor and airflow on the k5

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Flavor is great. It's a very well made rta. Authenthic or clone. If u get a clone get SJMY kayfun V5. If you get the kayfun V5 mini get SxK. Well it's authenthic fake, haha what I mean is there was never a kayfun V5 mini.

Sxk made their own kayfun V5 mini. So it's an authenthic fake. Lol.

Airflow is restricted Lung hit to MTL. I used more for restricted lung hit. I perfer twisted wires over claptons for this tank. Makes then flavor pops more for desserts. Twisted 26 gauge 316L what I use. If you never used twisted wires for this tank I perfer you try, best flavor I ever gotten from a kayfun.

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
F

Flavor is great. It's a very well made rta. Authenthic or clone. If u get a clone get SJMY kayfun V5. If you get the kayfun V5 mini get SxK. Well it's authenthic fake, haha what I mean is there was never a kayfun V5 mini.

Sxk made their own kayfun V5 mini. So it's an authenthic fake. Lol.

Airflow is restricted Lung hit to MTL. I used more for restricted lung hit. I perfer twisted wires over claptons for this tank. Makes then flavor pops more for desserts. Twisted 26 gauge 316L what I use. If you never used twisted wires for this tank I perfer you try, best flavor I ever gotten from a kayfun.
Sounds right up my alley. I prefer restricted lung. Thanks

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you like the skyhook? Been looking at it and would like a bit of first hand knowledge before buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly, it's a pretty nice rdta, wicking is easy and the flavor and cloud production are both strong. But, I had trouble with it getting too hot until today. This thing rocks on the Hohm Wrecker G2 in xxx mode. Absolutely amazing honestly.

It is well built and the top is very snug thanks to well designed o rings. I got it for $19 from vapenw.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly, it's a pretty nice rdta, wicking is easy and the flavor and cloud production are both strong. But, I had trouble with it getting too hot until today. This thing rocks on the Hohm Wrecker G2 in xxx mode. Absolutely amazing honestly.

It is well built and the top is very snug thanks to well designed o rings. I got it for $19 from vapenw.
Everything rocks on the G2. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dammit. Now I want one.
It's a combination of the aromamizer Supreme Plus and the Modfather and yes rediculous clouds and pretty good taste.... It's well built and comes with a stainless steel cap and a delrin heat resistant top..... Extra tank and the Barbie screw driver.....
c13d1ca7b143c20bf95d2e6d8e7aa108.jpg
e62fe0ca250b238fd1f03f53af69ade2.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm building one like this DNA 250 but with (2) 18650 it's going to be 167 watts..... I'll have it finished on Saturday or Sunday.... I just got the Varitube V4 today..... And the battery tray ..... The box is an alpinetech 1590 p+ I think that's what is called...... Yours is hot white.... Looks nice.....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm building one like this DNA 250 but with (2) 18650 it's going to be 167 watts..... I'll have it finished on Saturday or Sunday.... I just got the Varitube V4 today..... And the battery tray ..... The box is an alpinetech 1590 p+ I think that's what is called...... Yours is hot white.... Looks nice.....

Sell me one... btw that box mod is a DNA 200 lipo
85a1743124d86b64d7462a851531fa43.jpg

I

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That looks a lot like the smok tf-rta only way bigger diameter. I love that one. People bitch and say it leaks but they must not be wicking it right. Hasn't spewed a drop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems like most leaks are wicking related.

VU Sponsors