Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
216207220b3f8361897f30617f8a4c43.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Forza how's the DNA 40 SXK treating u? I wanted to get one. As well as the 70w. If you own both how do you feel about them or which do u like more. Thanks

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forza how's the DNA 40 SXK treating u? I wanted to get one. As well as the 70w. If you own both how do you feel about them or which do u like more. Thanks
I only own the DNA version which I like so much it's pretty much next to me 24/7. Part of the reason I'm selling a bunch of my gear off is because I have another of these coming in blue and it is really, no matter what's sitting around me, what a reach for first.

I have another sxk mod. It's an Ares Ultron 70w so I'm guessing the same board as the 70w BB Clone. It's a smooth vape. No complaints from me at all.

That said, for a minor price difference I'll always go DNA. Being able to customize my vape so much that every draw is identical to the last, the right temp, the right flavor, and there's no ramp up at all. Push button/vape is almost simultaneous which for some isn't a big deal, for me and my OCD brain that 2 second delay drives me insane.

DNA and SXJ. Those are my go to forever and ever amen.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I only own the DNA version which I like so much it's pretty much next to me 24/7. Part of the reason I'm selling a bunch of my gear off is because I have another of these coming in blue and it is really, no matter what's sitting around me, what a reach for first.

I have another sxk mod. It's an Ares Ultron 70w so I'm guessing the same board as the 70w BB Clone. It's a smooth vape. No complaints from me at all.

That said, for a minor price difference I'll always go DNA. Being able to customize my vape so much that every draw is identical to the last, the right temp, the right flavor, and there's no ramp up at all. Push button/vape is almost simultaneous which for some isn't a big deal, for me and my OCD brain that 2 second delay drives me insane.

DNA and SXJ. Those are my go to forever and ever amen.

Very nice. What 2nd second delay bro? Elaborate pls

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grab any of your mods. Hit the fire button and pull for a vape immediately.

Then wait for it ....wait for it ....ahhh, there it is. It's just your coil heating up the juice. I know and understand this but with a DNA I don't get that pause at all. 2 seconds is a bit if ab exaggeration. Ramp up on a decent mod 0.5-1sec.

Something about these cold winter days gets me craving Johnson Creek's Wisconsin Frost. It's the only time I really like a minty vape. Can't handle the mint on higher power so running it on 25 watts in a Herakles tank 0.6 ohm coil on my iStick.

View attachment 38970

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I vaped JC Wisconsin Frost & Tundra for 8 yrs and now that they re-formulated their recipe I do not like it anymore, it tastes just like EVERYTHING else out there on every street corner fly by night vape shops. Do you know of any clone out there by chance?

Al Day Vape

Member For 4 Years
Oh wow, that stinks! I just had some a few months ago and it tasted the same to me. Don't know of any clones. Aside from that bottle I got, I don't really but juices any more, just make my own mostly.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_9565.JPG

IPV 5
Griffin 22
The Sauce or the pier?

I have three bottles of this stuff and at first they had an off, almost chemical taste to them. Normally, I don't bother and just send them off to a friend in NJ. I let these steep for a couple of months and while the chemical taste is gone, I'm still not a fan. The vanilla bean (pictured) is the best of the bunch (other flavors are apple pie and rainbow sherbert) definitely vapeable but not something I'll buy again.

So, if anyone wants to trade for around 100mls of the apple pie and 100mls of the sherbert, PM me.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Good rda coupled with available staggered fused Clapton and Cotton bacon, on top of that a good amount of vaporus smurfing USA!

And at the side this is my home made breakfast smoothie

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been alternating between all of these all day.
32ac8c46c6d0e82a0bcd677424c3998f.jpg

Hey @fraleywp that mod up front. Does it load batteries like a gun too or just looks like a handle of one? I remember seeing a mod from Vaping Bogan video. He has a Filipino mod that loads and lock the batteries like a gun. It was bad ass. And u press a button and it releases the batteries like used cells too.

Wondering if yours was something like that. Thanks

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @fraleywp that mod up front. Does it load batteries like a gun too or just looks like a handle of one? I remember seeing a mod from Vaping Bogan video. He has a Filipino mod that loads and lock the batteries like a gun. It was bad ass. And u press a button and it releases the batteries like used cells too.

Wondering if yours was something like that. Thanks
Yes, it has a magazine that drops down when you press the button. It's a 1:1 clone of the Incubus. I bought it a a shop nearby for $40. Didn't know about clones until after I bought it. It is a well made mech.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, it has a magazine that drops down when you press the button. It's a 1:1 clone of the Incubus. I bought it a a shop nearby for $40. Didn't know about clones until after I bought it. It is a well made mech.

Fuck yea. 'Murica vape bitches!!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What does that taste like ?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Buttered toast with a very well done strawberry jam. The firs time you try vape it's weird in a good way. You don't expect to taste butter and toast but it's there and it's pretty amazing. The blueberry or strawberry are a go; I've never tried the apple.

VU Sponsors