Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buttered toast with a very well done strawberry jam. The firs time you try vape it's weird in a good way. You don't expect to taste butter and toast but it's there and it's pretty amazing. The blueberry or strawberry are a go; I've never tried the apple.
Thanks...... I look for Flavors and make them myself ....

I just made a Coconut Creme and Papaya with a touch of butter that taste really good.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks...... I look for Flavors and make them myself ....

I just made a Coconut Creme and Papaya with a touch of butter that taste really good.....

No problem. Hope the jam monster clone works out if you decide to tackle it.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I this mod. My mother and husband went in together and got it for me for Christmas. First high end stab wood. Thet didn't know they would create a monster. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Very nice.

Who makes it ?

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's an SXK Ultron Ares which basically evens out to an AsMODus Silvanusa Clone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If your looking for an affordable mechanical squonk monster. Here's my best set up for mechanical squonk clone.

IMG_2977.JPG IMG_2978.JPG

Frankenskull v3 and a Narda clone. Best cloned setup mechanical I owned! Now to juice the bottle and go to town. Just gave it a nice wash too. And the narda a rinse.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your looking for an affordable mechanical squonk monster. Here's my best set up for mechanical squonk clone.

View attachment 80630 View attachment 80631

Frankenskull v3 and a Narda clone. Best cloned setup mechanical I owned! Now to juice the bottle and go to town. Just gave it a nice wash too. And the narda a rinse.
That Frankenstein will look good with a Titanium Goon 22mm.....
10d79105320284ed9e6c816c2e08dc1e.jpg

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
arthas, Buddha, Strawberry bubble gum. once I get home from picking up the kids from school the Buddha is going to get a polishing appointment! make it shine like the arthas. see which one patinas first. face off! Arthas vs Buddha!
40e841ee9df94f48afbe5bbfd45dafb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Im gonna look for a bf pin that fits the titanium goon. If I can get one I'll buy it. And ill put it together and see how they looks. Just for u manny :)

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2iswqvq.jpg

My last 2 setups. Now that I am at the end of my vaping journey, both last well well beyond a week without having to refill or change batteries ;)

The atty on the right is Le zephyr? But what is the tank on the melody box? Looks nice

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Boreas does put out some serious flavor and wicking it correctly doesn't spill a single drop...., I have the same one.... I found out the older models are better quality than the second generation......Better flavor also believe it or not......
02f8ebb881c81312585e6e2a1bccbf7d.jpg

Looking at your "normal" tanks that looks like a 22 mm.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what made me do it, but I took down this Stormrider genny from Steamboy that I had packed away, and cleaned it and rebuilt it...I only vape gennys, and I own some really good ones, gennys more expensive and coveted than this little Stormrider. This little genny is I believe one of the most under rated gennys there is...it was a highend genny when it came out, but it never got the attention and praise it deserved, because more expensive and established attys sort of made it fly under the radar, also it is an odd looking duck for a genny and that put alot of people off it, and it doesn't have a glass tank so you can't vape tank crackers with it....I traded a KFL for it, at a time when the KFL had just hit the market....I think the KFL is a wonderful atty, but it wasn't my cup of tea. This atty's 510 pin sticks way below the 510 connector so it was ideal for me to thow it on this brass hybrid Surfrider from BCV. The juice is a DIY Cohiba juice.This little atty gives a great vape and has very very good flavor.I forgot how good it was. I guess that's why I never sold or traded it...still won't.

20170426_210422.jpg

Last edited:

youcantsee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone have a pic of a therion with a 25mm rta? Trying to determine if the overhang will drive me crazy or not...

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what made me do it, but I took down this Stormrider genny from Steamboy that I had packed away, and cleaned it and rebuilt it...I only vape gennys, and I own some really good ones, gennys more expensive and coveted than this little Stormrider. This little genny is I believe one of the most under rated gennys there is...it was a highend genny when it came out, but it never got the attention and praise it deserved, because more expensive and established attys sort of made it fly under the radar, also it is an odd looking duck for a genny and that put alot of people off it, and it doesn't have a glass tank so you can't vape tank crackers with it....I traded a KFL for it, at a time when the KFL had just hit the market....I think the KFL is a wonderful atty, but it wasn't my cup of tea. This atty's 510 pin sticks way below the 510 connector so it was ideal for me to thow it on this brass hybrid Surfrider from BCV. The juice is a DIY Cohiba juice.This little atty gives a great vape and has very very good flavor.I forgot how good it was. I guess that's why I never sold or traded it...still won't.

View attachment 80670

The Stormrider genny is what started my interest with genisis tanks; friend had one and let me give it a try, was amazed how different the same juice I was vaping in a Quasar RDA tasted. Took me a while to finally get the same result once I got my first genny, but once I did I was forever hooked.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Stormrider genny is what started my interest with genisis tanks; friend had one and let me give it a try, was amazed how different the same juice I was vaping in a Quasar RDA tasted. Took me a while to finally get the same result once I got my first genny, but once I did I was forever hooked.
gensluts..we are a queer breed.

Last edited:

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Boreas does put out some serious flavor and wicking it correctly doesn't spill a single drop...., I have the same one.... I found out the older models are better quality than the second generation......Better flavor also believe it or not......
02f8ebb881c81312585e6e2a1bccbf7d.jpg

Thought you would enjoy this

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you like your Limitless RDTA? I want to get it to pair with my mod.
I just received it on Wed along with the zenith. So far I like it. It's my first postless deck so I had to work through building it. The cotton wicking is a work in progress. I am on my third attempt and it seems to be wicking well now. I really think it is a well put together RDTA.

It is better than the Smok Skyhook only because of the deck options and the wick and fill holes are separated. On the Skyhook one of the wick holes is also the opening for the side fill hole. I have gotten pissed a few times when the wick interferes with filling.

Other than that issue they seem to perform similarly. The Classic only has air from the sides and the Skyhook has them both bottom and sides. I will give the classic a slight advantage on flavor so far.

The classic, combo and rdta box all use the same interchangeable decks also.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just received it on Wed along with the zenith. So far I like it. It's my first postless deck so I had to work through building it. The cotton wicking is a work in progress. I am on my third attempt and it seems to be wicking well now. I really think it is a well put together RDTA.

It is better than the Smok Skyhook only because of the deck options and the wick and fill holes are separated. On the Skyhook one of the wick holes is also the opening for the side fill hole. I have gotten pissed a few times when the wick interferes with filling.

Other than that issue they seem to perform similarly. The Classic only has air from the sides and the Skyhook has them both bottom and sides. I will give the classic a slight advantage on flavor so far.

The classic, combo and rdta box all use the same interchangeable decks also.
Thanks!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Joyetech evic Vtwo with brand-new tobeco mini super RTA on top and Jam Monster Apple eliquid.

View attachment 80795

I give this vape setup a 10 out of 10! :)
How much do you love that Blueberry jam monster? I think it's probably the only well done Blueberry I've tried. I picked up the strawberry and Blueberry the other day. Almost went for the apple but wussed out.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How much do you love that Blueberry jam monster? I think it's probably the only well done Blueberry I've tried. I picked up the strawberry and Blueberry the other day. Almost went for the apple but wussed out.
I love the Jam Monsters. I haven't tried the strawberry yet but I'll probably pick it up next time. I was also apprehensive about the apple but I'm glad I got it. I don't get tired of vaping it, just like the blueberry. :)

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I made some experiment today. There was 2 juice that I dont really love, vape pink chew and Last E-liquid company monkey. I've decided to mix it all together... let see if Banana Candy and pink chewy is a nice pair

VU Sponsors