Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
e28c4ab11d413fbab01bee530feec1f1.jpg

Not to bad for a clone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got the naked today, freaking love it but it's gotta be higher in vg than 70, this stuff is thick like honey and it burns fast.... but the taste is yum yum! going to order some other flavours. only $15 shipped!
b7827074bc38d77aed86aaf8ae82c3d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got the naked today, freaking love it but it's gotta be higher in vg than 70, this stuff is thick like honey and it burns fast.... but the taste is yum yum! going to order some other flavours. only $15 shipped!
b7827074bc38d77aed86aaf8ae82c3d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think that's their best flavor by far. Good stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How's the dot mod?

Surely love'em man. Love the company and the people there, met them at my first show and had a good talk a while back (before I was a fanboy). Black one is my beater. The red and sea foam green I keep at my job, all 3 doing great. They get used everyday, all atty's sit clean, nice lines, flush, and no..

TtXwZ6E.jpg

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How's the dot mod?

My bad, thought u meant the tubes. The Dotbox is great, ergonomic, very soft, never leaves the house, mint for now. I hardly use it, like my DNAs, just read my ohms. I use my tubes more was thinking you were talking about those.

EDIT: I use it more for bypass. Saves batteries for my low builds. Something my DNAs don't do. When is Evolv going to release Escribe for AOS and add bypass? Probably never.

VU Sponsors