Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
who makes it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
He made both these very well priced as well i dont no how to link u to his thread
a5e81c15d928a255c0b498a44e33ec37.jpg
e2997e399edf1b145ea4f6ad48660cb0.jpg
abb7c09eb3518153a0c3730bafbc6618.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today I'm rocking my TFV8 with the RBA head installed. I got 6 wrap clapception coils with a 3.5mm ID. I LOVE the TFV8 tank, it's definitely my workhorse tank. I got it when they first came out and it's still my most used tank. I have the clamp deck on it because the velocity deck for this tank is garbage but the clamp deck is built to last. I have about a dozen other RTAs but I ALWAYS find my way back to this setup. I'm using my fuchia 213+. Juice i am vaping is BBBD by ANONYMOOSE JOOSE. It's a local juice company out of Portland Oregon. If U ever get a chance u should order some. It is the only juice brand I still buy from brick and mortar shops. It's about $25 for a 60ml bottle which is way too expensive for me to vape regularly but I treat myself every once in a while to a bottle. The BBBD stands for blueberry bourbon basil donut. Sounds weird but this juice is unreal.
9f98fea3bf655926065550f5b74fa3bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today I'm running my reuleaux rx 2/3 in Three battery mode. For my tank I am using my TFV8 with the RBA head installed. I also got a custom red and dark blue drip tip for matchy matchy effect lol. I use the clamp style RBA instead of the velocity because the velocity for the TFV8 is crap, screws strip and the posts are weak. The coils are dual fused claptons, parallel 26 gauge wrapped in 36 gauge. 7 wraps ohms read .32. The juice I'm vaping Is cloud n9ne: ivory,
which is a delicious savory vape I recommend.
ff8db50e8e445f14655b366eda705bc7.jpg

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No, I haven't...how do you like it?

I haven't tried it out yet, was wondering if it was worth it and thought you might of had that one too, they're around the price of a Goon v1.5, but if there's no major difference then I'll probably pass on it. I know it's a 24mm but haven't heard much of it. I think it's underrated, one of my fav's for sure.

Needs some help I picked this up for 60.00 bucks but cannot find any information about it any where would like to know who where and how much
0f4dd70806b3cb91d8051341be92d9c1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1497804586762.jpg
Tarot nano kit (which I got given today)
& some docs blend liquid, tastes a bit like heisenberg an I always loved that!
I gotta say the flavour on this tank is amazing! Best kit for a while :)

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Father's Day combo while watching the US Open Championship.
f01823ae98f303da77ab1898692f4a44.jpg

Sent from my EK-GC200 using Tapatalk

You ever make it out to Bastrop, Texas, that pecan stand where they sell knick knacks and snacks? Went there the other weekend and bought some Fredericksburg peaches. First time I actually stopped in the place.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You ever make it out to Bastrop, Texas, that pecan stand where they sell knick knacks and snacks? Went there the other weekend and bought some Fredericksburg peaches. First time I actually stopped in the place.
I have been through Bastrop a few times but havent spent alot of time there. It is a pretty part of Texas. They sell Fredericksburg peaches down the road a bit from me here in Canyon Lake. They are great.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Today I'm rocking my TFV8 with the RBA head installed. I got 6 wrap clapception coils with a 3.5mm ID. I LOVE the TFV8 tank, it's definitely my workhorse tank. I got it when they first came out and it's still my most used tank. I have the clamp deck on it because the velocity deck for this tank is garbage but the clamp deck is built to last. I have about a dozen other RTAs but I ALWAYS find my way back to this setup. I'm using my fuchia 213+. Juice i am vaping is BBBD by ANONYMOOSE JOOSE. It's a local juice company out of Portland Oregon. If U ever get a chance u should order some. It is the only juice brand I still buy from brick and mortar shops. It's about $25 for a 60ml bottle which is way too expensive for me to vape regularly but I treat myself every once in a while to a bottle. The BBBD stands for blueberry bourbon basil donut. Sounds weird but this juice is unreal.

Where did you order the clamp deck from? I tried to order one but they just sent me a velocity deck instead

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Where did you order the clamp deck from? I tried to order one but they just sent me a velocity deck instead

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I have no idea where it came from, I have a friend that used to own his own vape shop for a few years and he got it for me.....sorry I can't help u out more but if I see one I will shoot u a msg. They are awesome man, if it wasn't for the clamp deck I would of retired this tank a loooong time ago. I broke 2 velocity decks for it before he got me the clamp deck. Best part is it uses Phillips head screws instead of those chintzy ass grub screws that every company out right now seems to put In everything they come out with.

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Hahahaha my bad I just actually looked at this picture....the day I posted this I just pulled the picture from my phone because I was being lazy and didn't feel like taking another picture, and that is actually a TFV8 premade T8 coil in there and not the RBA deck. I'm surprised nobody called shit on me over this one lol.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Testing out some new stablemates.

From left to right we have the new Ijoy Captain tank atop of the Asmodus Reborn, the Cleito Exo atop the new Smoant Charon Variable, the new Vapefly Fantasy atop the Envii Lochness, the new Ammit 25 atop the Lost Vape Therion and last but not least the new Vapefly Fantasy Mini atop my trusty Smok G Priv.
e4629094858bc61b2549e65573ef7e18.jpg

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My bad, thought u meant the tubes. The Dotbox is great, ergonomic, very soft, never leaves the house, mint for now. I hardly use it, like my DNAs, just read my ohms. I use my tubes more was thinking you were talking about those.

EDIT: I use it more for bypass. Saves batteries for my low builds. Something my DNAs don't do. When is Evolv going to release Escribe for AOS and add bypass? Probably never.
Is that true,it saves batteries? If so how low is low enough to save on bypass?

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been sitting out in the shop having a beer and quietly chuckling at the ridiculousness of the 20ml extension I have on the aromamizer plus for my 9 hour drive to a work conference tomorrow. Lol

20170618_200859_zpsluu57wav.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hahaha bro I do the same damn thing, I got the aromamizer plus a couple weeks back and usually use the 10ml glass but every once in a while I throw on the 20ml just because it's fucking ridiculous and really annoys my girlfriend lol.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is that true,it saves batteries? If so how low is low enough to save on bypass?

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk

battery *life (not literally the batteries).

Vaping the DotBox on regulated mode, single 18650, say for 75 watts, with a low build at that wattage doesn't last long. Use whatever single 18650 regulated mod you have, with a tank/rda with .1-.15 ohm build and vape it, you'll be replacing batteries constantly, using bypass mode, I get a little more battery life (not amazing super duper major or anything), but noticeably different as the volts deplenish down cause it's not constantly pulling the higher volts, it's dropping, like a mechanical tube. Another mod, the Cartel Revenant with the resin is a dual 18650 regulated and also has that function but main purpose is regulated, I enjoy having both options for whatever I need. If you want to vape longer without changing batteries, use bypass (depending on your resistance). So, I use it for low builds meaning sub ohm. There's YT videos out there if you still don't get it. Hope that answered your question.

VU Sponsors