Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did. It's not bad, but needed the 3 week steep. It sucked as a shake-n-vape. I'll put the recipe in the recipes section in a couple minutes for you. HERE it is.
I dislike shake vapes. I have a few from a few online places. thanks for posting that. I've been wanting to Diy but just never got around to it.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Vaping on these guys with juice roll ups blueras, juice roll up watermelon and my diy cheesecake that I'm really really loving.
3d2491b6f1ba937187351cef3e328437.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
How do you like your Dragon Combo? I got the Limited Camo/Dragon Combo and I absolutely love it to death. It's my favorite vape of all!

View attachment 93349

View attachment 93350
I love mine as well (although I recently tried to sell it lol) it's a great set up and beautiful as well. I seen a lot off people complain about the trickster and to bee honest I have no idea why? It's a great rda. Mine is #18 of #50 and it's the 25mm version.
I'm kinda envious of your Dragon symbol though! wish he'd of fully engraved the whole dragon on mine. I almost bought one on Kennedy's last sale, I'm squonking to much to justify another one though.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love mine as well (although I recently tried to sell it lol) it's a great set up and beautiful as well. I seen a lot off people complain about the trickster and to bee honest I have no idea why? It's a great rda. Mine is #18 of #50 and it's the 25mm version.
I'm kinda envious of your Dragon symbol though! wish he'd of fully engraved the whole dragon on mine. I almost bought one on Kennedy's last sale, I'm squonking to much to justify another one though.

Why did you try to sell it?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
man I love my Akuma mod, goon 22 combo. altzero joose some kinds blue cotton candy or something.
I have a big ass order of chuff caps coming from district f5ve. getting bored with this gun metal tip on my goon.
66db5db0532d750dc46945023e6eca84.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do like it a lot it is my first 4 batt mod and fits in the hand just right. The only mod that doesnt need charging every day haha
Yeah that's reason I'm getting it cos it fits in your hand. I have a Wismec rx300 but it's way too bulky! Glad you like it :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too. I've had no scratches at all on mine and I've had it since Spring of this year. :)
Guess it's just hit an miss eh?? My fire bar has some minor marks but seen some people's where it's more or less silver cos there's no paint on it!!

Chum

Member For 5 Years
The paint on my first alien was terrible and too make things worse the screen went totally blank after a couple of days use.
The shop said "it still fires there's no issue an we're not giving you a refund" so them cheeky fuckers lost a customer and I now go to a different shop. I nearly gave up on the alien after that but my second one has held up fine besides the resistance reading being way below sometimes.
I've definitely had less issues with other smok mods!

I got my new Alien Oct. 4th...Oct. 9th...screen blank!!! I am trying to get an exchange.
I cannot believe that shop said there is "no issue"!!! I would have made a sign stating "Buyer Beware Ask me for details!" and picketed the place!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went with the Mini Buddha v2 on the Copper Able today...switched it up and instead of Aliens, I made some Staged Claptons (28ga N80 Core with 36ga N80 Wrap in Parallel with a Strand of 26ga N80). Still vaping on StrawMalone.
c14cbeb32e88ec17dc689262411a73eb.jpg
125105f049a1c051edf007668ea8df3a.png

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my new Alien Oct. 4th...Oct. 9th...screen blank!!! I am trying to get an exchange.
I cannot believe that shop said there is "no issue"!!! I would have made a sign stating "Buyer Beware Ask me for details!" and picketed the place!
The shop sucks, I go to one my friend owns now & don't have any troubles.

VU Sponsors