Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0352b94bc76299941e5e3f624b1604ef.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
You have great taste! If I was a daily mech user I'd be jealous ;)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been Sub Ohming a DIY Tobacco Blend of Flue Cured Tobacco with a mixture of Clove and Berries all afternoon that I call a Mood Mix. Got it down to a science now it doesn't matter if I mix it in a 2ML tank or a 5ML tank!

AdamIsAWFUL

Member For 4 Years
504221cb6f0a003c9886ce4f1342613b.jpg

My on the go beater set up, MVP4 and Serpent RDTA, and The One from Beard Vapes, which is probably in my top 3 juices of all time. Flavor profile is fantastic. Got a .6 single SS316L Clapton in there rocking temp control and it’s a damn good vape.

Getting ready for a 5-day vacation to Jamaica, and knowing there will be a lot of drinking and absurdity going on I’m leaving the Vapedroid at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
504221cb6f0a003c9886ce4f1342613b.jpg

My on the go beater set up, MVP4 and Serpent RDTA, and The One from Beard Vapes, which is probably in my top 3 juices of all time. Flavor profile is fantastic. Got a .6 single SS316L Clapton in there rocking temp control and it’s a damn good vape.

Getting ready for a 5-day vacation to Jamaica, and knowing there will be a lot of drinking and absurdity going on I’m leaving the Vapedroid at home.

I miss my MVP4. give it my mate.

Enjoy your vacation :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's setup
Legit goon 22, moloch. Ultem 810
Toasted almond thesaucela
14bb5f569d4400eee1e62175ee90623f.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
I honestly don't think the goon cam be beat, I don't use RDA'S anymore but if I did it would be the goon. The flavour, the draw and the clouds. Everything about it are just perfect and I could easily justify spending on the hefty price tag if I still dripped :)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I honestly don't think the goon cam be beat, I don't use RDA'S anymore but if I did it would be the goon. The flavour, the draw and the clouds. Everything about it are just perfect and I could easily justify spending on the hefty price tag if I still dripped :)
Yup,love the goon. I have a goon version 2 waiting for me at home but I've been told it's not as good as the og goons. You can get authentic goon 22 and 24s for under 30 bucks at 3avape.com
The only authentic goon I have right now is the goon 22 in brass that I'm using on the moloch. I'm going to get a brass goon 24 soon. Come the 10th of this month I'm getting the bonza rda, hopefully it's as good as the goon but I doubt it lol nothing beats em

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup,love the goon. I have a goon version 2 waiting for me at home but I've been told it's not as good as the og goons. You can get authentic goon 22 and 24s for under 30 bucks at 3avape.com
The only authentic goon I have right now is the goon 22 in brass that I'm using on the moloch. I'm going to get a brass goon 24 soon. Come the 10th of this month I'm getting the bonza rda, hopefully it's as good as the goon but I doubt it lol nothing beats em

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
I think 22mm attys or RDA'S seem to have better flavour for some reason

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think 22mm attys or RDA'S seem to have better flavour for some reason
they do but like me I vape down to 0.11ohms and that's too hot for a 22mm rda. once my new coils come in from b_d_builders I'll stick these low oh coils in a larger goon and it should be good, but yea I feel the same 22 gives the best natural flavour of the juice.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they do but like me I vape down to 0.11ohms and that's too hot for a 22mm rda. once my new coils come in from b_d_builders I'll stick these low oh coils in a larger goon and it should be good, but yea I feel the same 22 gives the best natural flavour of the juice.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
I understand that cos I used to use build pretty low myself. Now the lowest I go is like 0.18

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think so too. I don't drip alot but when I do its what build I use with some aliens
what tank you using with the coils?
I use rdas because I switch juices all the time. never stick with one flavour. I go through cotton once a day.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what tank you using with the coils?
I use rdas because I switch juices all the time. never stick with one flavour. I go through cotton once a day.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
I have a couple RTA'S that I use my aliens in. Switch between an ijoy exo, ammit and kylin but atm I'm just on a ud athlon cos don't feel like rewicking haha

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like to switch them up every so often. I don’t usually vary my vapes all that much through the day but I just put on new builds and got the Revenger so I’m just enjoying the fruits of my labor. :)
I've not used anything else since getting my minikin. I just rotate different attys on it :)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Needed something sleek and easy to carry around, so I bought this suorin air vape. Somebody thought I was smoking a credit card today and it made me laugh!
c3c83337ece441d9eaccf29651bca49b.jpg

that does look weird, like a card or a cigarette case. how does it work?

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

Vape-kid04660

Member For 2 Years
that does look weird, like a card or a cigarette case. how does it work?

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

Just turn it on via the switch on the side and inhale. That’s all there is to it. To fill it just take off the plastic tank and fill it under the tank. Take about 30 minutes to charge and will last a couple hours depending on how much you vape. I’ll post some pics.
7ce9dec120a42fd63993c5f46e10b195.jpg
cf1354996d43d36542b20af0336607bc.jpg
Fill it here where the black rubber cap it.
6a4284b95c5febd2fb9d8129f76caf8c.jpg
Switch is here.
3f784e69cbaa854348cc417cffb9b556.jpg
And you charger it here.

Vape-kid04660

Member For 2 Years
hmm, I atleast have to try this device. might be good for sneaking a toke in the facilities (bathroom)! vaping at 0.20 and trying to hide the clouds I'd hard to do lol

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

I would give it a shot. It gives off just the right amount of clouds not to big and not to little. And it’s so easy to use and keep maintained.

VU Sponsors