Become a Patron!

Your vaping fail!

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
well tried to make some fused clapton and simple twist wire... total waste... I'm so noob at that

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hate this, busted the glass on a couple tanks.

Why do I let this still happen? I lost one of my top caps getting up from an airplane this week and it rolled under the seats, into the oblivion. I'll take one for the team on that one, I actually don't want my top cap back after rolling around on the floor of an airplane. It was a Dotmod one too. I guess it's what I get for being so anxious to vape after a plane ride.

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup, just like another fellow, I went to take a hit about an hour ago and forgot that I was holding the rda cap in my hand. Put the coil right on my lip at 150 watts, 440°.Thank God (and I'm not sure why) I didn't burn myself badly. I really hope I don't ever do that again.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know if this is a fail or not. But it's somewhat funny. On my VaporShark 75 DNA mod I put the battery in wrong and set it down. It made the sound of a smoke alarm going off. I went to check the smoke alarm and removed the 9V Battery.The sound didn't turn off. I was saying what the hell then I realized it was coming from the mod itself.

FinnLee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not locking the touch screen on my Smok G-priv. A 200watt hit on a 2 coil baby beast tank is like inhaling hot charcoal!!! And just about as tasty.

BearHunter104

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
While scratching off the authentication code on my new TFV8 Cloud Beast Box....scratched too hard and now can't read the code numbers.
Anyway....the next round in on me "Drink Up"..................................

BrigSnip

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not many big ones yet. The normal overflowing the tank, putting the juice in the wrong hole, ect. I'd say my biggest mistake was breaking a tank glass when trying to unscrew it for a refill.

VapingInNewYork

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, just like another fellow, I went to take a hit about an hour ago and forgot that I was holding the rda cap in my hand. Put the coil right on my lip at 150 watts, 440°.Thank God (and I'm not sure why) I didn't burn myself badly. I really hope I don't ever do that again.

Lmao... I just did this last night. I now have a coil shaped mark on my lower lip. I'm just glad it didn't hurt too much.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just wasted $140 because Mark Bugs doesn't know his own products!

His site clearly states in the description for the Gem it fits via hybrid connection with ALL versions or the WAE...

Well I just bought an old school DNA 20 WAE for the sole reason of having my Gem V2 connected to a mod using it's hybrid connection... well guess What? Yep, the original WAE has no hybrid top cap... ugh thanks Mark! FAIL!

31c55f5dd981ef916d478623e8270260.jpg
936302bdc09031e27f7c081f34ce67c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Had my kanger dripbox 160 in my hand while I was juggling a bunch of grocery bags and some other crap and was accidentally holding the fire button down. Melted part of the top cap where it seals onto the body of the RDA. So now it doesn't get a good seal and burnt the shit out of my lip. so I got the pleasure of walking around and explaining to all my friends and co-workers for the last week that I didn't contract a wicked case of the herps on my face but in fact I am just an idiot that doesn't know how to keep scalding pieces of plastic out of my damn mouth lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Maybe I'm too much of a newb. My vaping fails are minor compared to everyone else's. Letting my tank run dry. somehow managing to get the tank open in my pocket so the juice drains out.

There was one instance where I was getting out of my truck to go into work, had all my stuff in my hands (keys, mod, phone, wallet) and I was trying to sort through and put everything in its rightful pocket of my shorts (ocd about stuff like that) thought I was dropping my phone from one hand to the other, but it was my mod, and it hit the ground. No damage other than a tiny scuff mark on the edge but it was still relatively brand new for me so I panicked.

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Other than kissing the dragon, I think my worst was after whipping up some quick shake and vape at work, I didn't press the top of my unicorn bottle in enough and when I went to drip, proceeded to squeeze every bit of 10ml of juice into the rda, on my mod and down my hand while talking to my boss. It happened more than once so I started carrying sriracha tipped bottles.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Happens quite a bit actually, sitting on the couch I sometimes keep my vape in my lap and forget it's there... Stand up and poop it's on the floor... Broke a glass doing it once...

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered replacement tall glass for my Kylin since I can't seem to not drop every fucking thing that goes into my hands lately. Wtf is up with that? I used to be super coordinated.

Anyway, yeah I dumped about 100ml trying to fill a unicorn bottle (top popped off) and it happened to my roommate a few days later. I dumped a unicorn of shake and vape in the microwave trying to speed steep. I bricked an Alien trying to update it. I dropped my new Hohm Wrecker G2 and broke both battery contacts inside. I actually paid money for a tfv12 and a host of other nonsense. What I've done right outweighs all of that though. ;)

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Uh... I was hand wrapping a clapton today. I had the end of the core wire bent over itself. I was pulling the outer coils down the core and slipped. The end of the core went almost through my thumb, in fact, it may have hit the under side of my nail bed. That shit fucking hurt! Been a long time since I needed a bandage, but I bled like a stuck pig! I *really* would like that to not happen again.

Jriley

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Uh... I was hand wrapping a clapton today. I had the end of the core wire bent over itself. I was pulling the outer coils down the core and slipped. The end of the core went almost through my thumb, in fact, it may have hit the under side of my nail bed. That shit fucking hurt! Been a long time since I needed a bandage, but I bled like a stuck pig! I *really* would like that to not happen again.

Wait what... Like hand wrapping the clapton onto the core? Or coiling it? If you wrapped a clapton onto the core BY HAND... Boy i dont even know

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wrapping the clapton onto the core, yeah. It's a huge pain in the ass. I don't recommend it. :)

These are the three places where I poked the shit outta myself. I have cut resistant gloves for when I carve wood, but I'm not aware of anything that protects punctures with very thin wire. :/

34444456338bdcf4a9ad3ea5a8d23d35.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dropped my RX200S for the umpteenth time before and a battery popped out so I picked it up and dropped in my glass of wine coming inside the house. Fail? Fuck up? Dumbass maneuver? All of the above I think..............

images

Jriley

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Omg... I bought a 3/8 lithium drill at walmart on sale for 25 bucks man. I bbroke it in half but it was a good drill

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure it was my vaping fail as much as it was security's. Went with a buddy of mine to pick his girlfriend up at the train station. The security guard woman already had an attitude with us when we pulled up to pick up a passenger in the 'drop off/pick up zone'. So he stays with the car, I go in and help her with her bags (she's disabled). Standing by the pick up area waiting for my buddy to pull back up (he left the drop off zone) and I took a hit from my vape. Nothing ridiculous, just a single coil build, not next to anyone and at the edge of the curb, at least 50ft away from the no smoking sign in front of the door (sign was another 15ft from the door).

The security guard yells something at me I couldn't hear so I left the bags, walk halfway across the driveway loop and ask her what she said. She immediately starts yelling at me that I can't smoke. I said ok but I was vaping not smoking. She says same thing. I start to walk away and she tells me to walk to the end of the building and put my cigarette out before I burn a hole in my pocket. I pulled out my mod and showed her - then said it's an E-cig, a vape - it's not lit and no my pocket's not going to burn up. She never got it. Probably why she's a parking lot nazi and hasn't qualified to be a meter maid, seemed to be on a slow learning curve.

The real pisser was there were at least 4 other people I counted leaning against the building near the no smoking sign, smoking actual cigs. Not a single peep out of her to them. Makes me wish I'd had a fat dual coil build on an rda so I could've chucked a cloud right in front of her. 7am is too early in the morning to be dealing with daft asshats.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just wasted $140 because Mark Bugs doesn't know his own products!

His site clearly states in the description for the Gem it fits via hybrid connection with ALL versions or the WAE...

Well I just bought an old school DNA 20 WAE for the sole reason of having my Gem V2 connected to a mod using it's hybrid connection... well guess What? Yep, the original WAE has no hybrid top cap... ugh thanks Mark! FAIL!

31c55f5dd981ef916d478623e8270260.jpg
936302bdc09031e27f7c081f34ce67c0.jpg

The REAL FAIL:

So Mark Bugs himself emailed me back and said it's true, ALL Wizards, even my v1 WAE have the top cap that screws off for the hybrid connection for the Gems., mine must be stuck.

Jesus, talk about feeling like a moron. But never been so happy to feel so stupid!

ad4df0a373606bec1ab7e2681bd213a8.jpg

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The REAL FAIL:

So Mark Bugs himself emailed me back and said it's true, ALL Wizards, even my v1 WAE have the top cap that screws off for the hybrid connection for the Gems., mine must be stuck.

Jesus, talk about feeling like a moron. But never been so happy to feel so stupid!

ad4df0a373606bec1ab7e2681bd213a8.jpg

Haha that's awesome man! Glad to hear it worked out. :)

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just realized that I get so into my phone while vaping that I sometimes forget to hit the fire button. As I inhale, I get a hint of flavor, so I think all is well until I exhale and get nothing...

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just realized that I get so into my phone while vaping that I sometimes forget to hit the fire button. As I inhale, I get a hint of flavor, so I think all is well until I exhale and get nothing...

Haha I do that all the time! I also attempt to "flick" the ashes off my vape from time to time. Sometimes I'll go to hit the vape in really weird places like a grocery store. Other times I'll go to hit the vape while I have a stinky in my other hand. Those things are happening less frequently because I'm getting used to the vape more as I pick up fewer cigarettes. :)

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I forget to bring some spare battery's this morning... Well I only have one vtc5a to go through the whole day in my tube...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

VU Sponsors