Become a Patron!

Your views on Youtube Reviewers

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As an avid vaper, I sometimes watch Youtube reviews. Something that has been bothering me is that a lot of these reviewers get limited release, high end vape gear sent to them for free and then seem to think that saying that the gear was sent to them for free somehow frees them from bias and from looking like a shill that is paid in free high end vape gear.

My personal view is that if a reviewer gets high end mods and vape gear, or in some cases a $500 APV such as the Vicious Ant Variant 100 Watt mod, they need to hold a raffle for regular vapers like us to get a shot at buying it and donate the raffle proceeds to a charity. Think about it, a single $ multiplied by a few hundred (or thousand) to benefit a decent charity.

Otherwise the reviews look like a form of paid advertising.

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As an avid vaper, I sometimes watch Youtube reviews. Something that has been bothering me is that a lot of these reviewers get limited release, high end vape gear sent to them for free and then seem to think that saying that the gear was sent to them for free somehow frees them from bias and from looking like a shill that is paid in free high end vape gear.

My personal view is that if a reviewer gets high end mods and vape gear, or in some cases a $500 APV such as the Vicious Ant Variant 100 Watt mod, they need to hold a raffle for regular vapers like us to get a shot at buying it and donate the raffle proceeds to a charity. Think about it, a single $ multiplied by a few hundred (or thousand) to benefit a decent charity.

Otherwise the reviews look like a form of paid advertising.
I'd have to disagree with you on that. Most of these reviewers don't get paid for their time. Ive seen some give a shit review to products they got for free. Some even do give out high end mods for free but let's be real they shouldn't have to. They have to benefit sometime as well otherwise it's not really worth it to them if they can't keep a valuable mod they enjoyed. Just my 2 cents lol

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd have to disagree with you on that. Most of these reviewers don't get paid for their time. Ive seen some give a shit review to products they got for free. Some even do give out high end mods for free but let's be real they shouldn't have to. They have to benefit sometime as well otherwise it's not really worth it to them if they can't keep a valuable mod they enjoyed. Just my 2 cents lol

They don't get paid in money or store credits, but still are sent high end vape gear which most of them keep.

GrimmGreen

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Reviewer
Vape Media
So If I may...

it takes me roughly 19-20 hours when it's all said and done to get my two videos per week done and uploaded to YouTube. That's research time, set up time, description writing time, photo taking time, photoshop thumbnail making time, shooting time, editing time and uploading time.

If the price of the mod I just reviewed is $250... then that works out to about $12 per hour of work. Not too shabby... but not enough to make a living.

I recently did a giveaway for a JM22 mech ( $280 ) an igo-w5 ($30) and two bottles of Namberjuice ($20) and some Japanese cotton thrown in as well. $330 total, so that means on that particular week I made negative $16 per hour of work.

I guess the point of all this is it takes a lot of god damn time and energy to put together, shoot, edit and upload videos. Add on top of that answering 100s and 100s of emails / comments / PM's and messages. It's a labor of love so I honestly don't mind it. But i'm getting sick of people painting "youtube reviewers" as greedy mod hording people. I truly feel that the majority of youtube reviewers have earned every mod they have. When I get a new mod in the mail. All I see is more work.

/end stupid rambling session

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am gonna chime in on this. I don't do Youtube reviews. I have done a few written reviews on ECF. I have not received anything nor am I trying to. I have also done many reviews on aftermarket Harley parts on a big Harley forum. My reviews are thorough, concise and unbiased. And I only did it because I was trying to help my fellow riders make educated buying decisions. Apparently some company reps took notice and contacted me because a few of my reviews boosted their sales substantially. Enough to the point that I have received several parts for free to review. And they want honest reviews. Not sparkling reviews because I got free stuff. I have received well over $1000 parts for free. Some reviews have been good. Some not so much. But it doesn't change the fact that I still get contacted from time to time, even by companies that I have never dealt with or done a review on, to write a review for their product.

Think about it. Excellent reviews help boost sales. Free advertising. If they sell 100 because of a review it offsets the cost of the freebie they gave away for review. Bad reviews help them to make their product better. Free R&D. Win win for the company and customers.

BigBuddha74

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see nothing wrong with it, as long as the review is truthful. Some folks love everything and probably figure if they trash a product, they wont be sent more from a company, and some actually tell you if it sucks etc. You just gotta pick through the good and bad when it comes to reviews......

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So If I may...

it takes me roughly 19-20 hours when it's all said and done to get my two videos per week done and uploaded to YouTube. That's research time, set up time, description writing time, photo taking time, photoshop thumbnail making time, shooting time, editing time and uploading time.

If the price of the mod I just reviewed is $250... then that works out to about $12 per hour of work. Not too shabby... but not enough to make a living.

I recently did a giveaway for a JM22 mech ( $280 ) an igo-w5 ($30) and two bottles of Namberjuice ($20) and some Japanese cotton thrown in as well. $330 total, so that means on that particular week I made negative $16 per hour of work.

I guess the point of all this is it takes a lot of god damn time and energy to put together, shoot, edit and upload videos. Add on top of that answering 100s and 100s of emails / comments / PM's and messages. It's a labor of love so I honestly don't mind it. But i'm getting sick of people painting "youtube reviewers" as greedy mod hording people. I truly feel that the majority of youtube reviewers have earned every mod they have. When I get a new mod in the mail. All I see is more work.

Thanks for your reviews GrimmGreen. You've been in this game since the beginning and have gained not only a loyal following but a reputation of being one of the best reviewers on YouTube. Congrats my brother and keep up the good work. Don't let bad apples discourage you. Some people shouldn't comment when they themselves haven't been reviewers or know what it entails.

Last edited:

GrimmGreen

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Reviewer
Vape Media
Thanks for your reviews GrimmGreen. You've been in this game since the beginning and have gained not only a loyal following but a reputation of being one of the best reviewers on YouTube. Congrats my brother and keep up the good work. Don't let bad apples discourage you. Some people shouldn't comment when they themselves haven't been reviewers or know what it entails.

Thank you buddy!! Like I said, it's a labor of love. I just love Vaping so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jcc2k

Member For 4 Years
I watch quite a few of the reviewers, mainly for the entertainment value. I couldn't care less what they do with the stuff the get. It's all earned as far as I am concerned. So yea... thanks Grimm, Twisted and all the other reviewers (lurking here, somewhere), DIY'ers, Mod makers, Coil makers, Cloud Chasers, heck... everyone. Without all of you, we would all still be smoking the stinkies. Most importantly, remember to "Stay Safe"

Chip Chipperson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So If I may...

Well said. It's a full time job to put up YT videos and keep up with everything.. free mods or not you are doing people a service and most of the time saving people $ by having them NOT buy shitty products. I don't think anyone should be butt hurt by what reviewers get - if you are, then go do it yourself, build a following of people and then get your own free stuff - problem solved :)

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are many of these going on the channel. Some good, some not so good. As Grimm pointed out the good ones take time and effort. As with anything you must add your own research to any review to make an informed decision. I appreciate the effort of all who take the time. If I see the reviewer taking a one sided slant I just unsubscribe. Enjoy the day!:cool:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to agree, you can figure out who is in it for the freebies and who is not.
I do feel the lime light has warped some of the better reviewers, they still give honest reviews but now ham it up or feel that self importance...

Others and we all know who he or she is just gives reviews that are "everything is the bomb" and Does do giveaways but I feel he is only in it for the fame, freebies and glory.

All in all, I have learned alot from many different YTers either famous like or completely unknown. They serve a very important purpose and have done lots of good for the community.
it does not take long to know who knows their stuff and who does not on the reviewers.
The how to's are really the best, most thing for me.

ok enough rambling..

I will just wait for Arthur to come visit us now...

woohoo....

PT Rampy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are many of these going on the channel. Some good, some not so good. As Grimm pointed out the good ones take time and effort. As with anything you must add your own research to any review to make an informed decision. I appreciate the effort of all who take the time. If I see the reviewer taking a one sided slant I just unsubscribe. Enjoy the day!:cool:

Ditto

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Just to chime in a bit. I have only started doing video reviews, so take my opinion for what you wish. As Nick said, there is tons and tons of work done behind that 10-30 minute video. The research, the equipment, and the editing all take time. Lots of it. In fact, all of the reviews I have posted so far are things I purchased with my own money. I have a couple lined up where products were either discounted or provided free of charge. Sure they might be only liquid or an atty, but I promise you. Time to "freebie" ratio is incredibly low. I'm way better off buying my stuff and not saying a word about it if you want to put it in a fiscal perspective.

I started doing it because I love YouTube, I love vaping, and I love chatting it up with people. This is actually my 2nd channel on YouTube and I just simply love it. I honestly feel that the majority of the reviewers are in the same boat. Sure there are people out there that are looking for freebies, but if the content isn't good or the audience isn't there companies will not send them their product.

As for feeling they should give away everything they get, that's just silly. Every facet of consumer products have reviews. Companies provide their product to reviewers and that is that. Do you see game channels on YouTube giving away their PS4's they got after Sony provided one for review?

The bigger gripe about things to address, if you want to nit pick about reviews in general is people giving false reviews for the sake of products and kickbacks.

My gripe with the youtube "professionals"... 10 minutes or under... If you can not give a review in under 10 then skip all the self promotion, "Tooting", sick as tits multi-thousand cut editing, rambling jackassery and try again. Little secret... NO ONE gives a single fuck about you.... people watch to find out about the item your reviewing and that's it. Cut the bullshit... You will never make it on HBO,.. Hell, not a single reviewer I've seen could even make decent go at being a middle da night paid advertisement mouth piece.

VapingwithTwisted420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Definitely agree with Grimm! It's a good bit of work! lol But hey we have fun doing it.....I know me and Grimm do. And honestly I don't fell there is such a thing as a "vape professional" There are new innovations coming everyday and this lifestyle hasn't been around a super long time. I'll be the first to admit i'm a dumb ass non-professional in vaping. I'm just a vaper who has a camera and a good bit of spare time. lol I do think it's cool that people value our opinions. But remember they are just that! OPINIONS! As long as you keep it real on products and and help entertain people in anyway possible. Your a welcome contributor to this fun hobby IMO! Also you can't tell a mufucka what to do with his own shit OP. That's like you getting a bonus at work for working hard and all your coworkers think you owe them some for being there....lol

Slots

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My gripe with the youtube "professionals"... 10 minutes or under... If you can not give a review in under 10 then skip all the self promotion, "Tooting", sick as tits multi-thousand cut editing, rambling jackassery and try again. Little secret... NO ONE gives a single fuck about you.... people watch to find out about the item your reviewing and that's it. Cut the bullshit... You will never make it on HBO,.. Hell, not a single reviewer I've seen could even make decent go at being a middle da night paid advertisement mouth piece.

I am really cracking up over your post.
I see the "Ice Cream Man" avatar, then read your post and BOY ....those kids really get to you don't they :D
Keep the smile on your face :p

Slots

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something that has been bothering me is that a lot of these reviewers get limited release, high end vape gear sent to them for free and then seem to think that saying that the gear was sent to them for free somehow frees them from bias and from looking like a shill that is paid in free high end vape gear.

Guess you have to of "Been there, done that" to see the whole picture.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As a toral noob, I watch the youtube reviews a lot. Sometimes for well over an hour at a time. There are some reviewers that I like and some, not so much but I suffer through them.

What I have noticed so far.

The reviewers with the most "watched" numbers seem to be the ones I like, too. It is a shame that most, but not all of these reviewers, receive the products at no cost and never say anything really bad about the product. Also, the product seems to fly off the shelf and is not really available to the average consumer for a period of time.

So,,, it is to the manufacturer's advantage to send the product to the popular reviewers, if for nothing more than to increase the sales numbers.

Now, if the reviewer actually purchases the item, even at a discount, and gives an honest review, liking or not, These reviews just seem more objective to me.

Another thing I have noticed is, a lot of reviews seem to be geared towards the advanced vape folks with no thought given to the new vapers like me. Important steps in the build and such seem to be skipped sometimes. Sure, there are some videos geared towards the noobs (dumbasses) like me, just not a lot. The experience level has got to start somewhere as we all did at one point.

Sorry for what may seem like a long-winded rant, I just can not find the Tatroe T-1 I saw in a youtube video. I want one!

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly I am just happy they all take the time to do the reviews. It's nice to see a review on a MOD or atty you are looking to purchase. See them use it, take it apart, talk about what they do and don't like about it, and so on… So I am just grateful it gets done in a clear and concise manner. It has helped me research a lot of things related to vaping. If they get a mod or atty out of it… SO WHAT!

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Zamazam to a point I have to agree ,it is paid advertising, in a lot of ways .However ,it is their camara ,computer and time . They have to put it together ,and edit. Most take it very serious and pick the product apart to give you the information . They have saved me some cash and also let me know whats out there. What I can not understand is some are down on clones but under the picture it says they got the product for free . If I got a bunch of stuff for free I would not like clones either ,LOL. Some (not the well known ones ) almost ask for the free stuff in the videos they put out. The ones I watch do a great job (by me) and I do appreciate and respect their time and work .

mrsdeli

Member For 5 Years
Just my two cents: I think we know who vgp's troll is now. I personally DO give a fuck about the reviewers. Their "schtick" makes them who they are. I don't wanna watch some vanilla ass reviewer that sounds like they are reading from a script. I want them to "talk" to me! I really don't care if they get stuff for free, that is up to the vendors. The run of the mill YouTube reviewer does not have vendors breaking down their door with free shit. Who are we to say what they should do with their "paychecks". Keep up the good work reviewers!!!!

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grimm Green, glad to see you here. I've been watching your videos from when I started vaping a few years ago. Your videos are always informative and honest. It's amazing how far things have progressed from the days of stick batteries and screw driver devices and stacked batteries. Keep up the good work, a lot of people,including myself, have reviewers like you to thank for helping us make better decisions on the products we buy. I don't care if you keep all the stuff people send, I just want to know if it's worth buying. That's what's in the news Robin.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A healthy sense of skepticism will help us all to determine who's a shill and who's real. Check the link in my sig and keep your bullshit detection kit fully stocked at all times, and just be aware that some people are filthy apes and some people are rock solid. For the most part though, reviewers just want two things: to help others, and to get some love.com for doing it (and ain't nothin' wrong with that).

And as an aside: for my money, nobody's better than VapingwithTwisted420 and [user]GrimmGreen[/user].

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On top of all this, you know everyone likes to get sidetracked by other videos like vaping and bass! That's just more entertainment to break up the hour you just spent learning something. Reviewers rock!

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I may have a tough time explaining my though process on this one but here goes... I would think that after 3 or 4 free gear reviews the rest just become fluff. Sure the first few would be ' oh cool a new 200 dollar mech', but after that it seems more like ' oh geez, another one?' The incentive and novelty i would think would dry up rather quickly. To the rest of us it would feel like a bonanza; especially me because in total all my gear amounts to under 200 bucks. But to these folks, tedium and repetition must tarnish the fun quickly.
That being said, my thought is the best position to be in is not a reviewer, but the friend of a reviewer. :p I'll take your sloppy seconds, thanks :D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
noticed that the number of vaping reviewers has proliferated greatly in the last year or so. can't keep up with all of them, so i concentrate on the few i know and trust to be honest. anybody can have a youtube show. there are no standards or qualifications. except a camera and a mouth. ;)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So many reviewers these days...so many...it can be hard to know who is doing it legit, thoughtfully, competently, and without bias and who is just in it for the free stuff and some sort of vape famous recognition...I tend to watch quite a few of em for entertainment, but if I'm looking at a particular product to drop my hard earned coin on, there are a couple of guys whose reviews pass the smell test and carry more tried and true weight with me...Phil Busardo and Grimm Green...

I could care less if people get the products they review for free or if they keep them...I only care that their reviews are honest...that's why my list of trusted reviewers is limited to a select few...

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The expression "the cream rises to the top" is evidenced amongst the reviewers. I applaud those who do them. They have a place in our vaping community and I'm glad they do what they do.

To all the reviewers out there, thank you.

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Product reviews are very time consuming, and that time is worth a lot, especially for those who really care about the reviews that they put out. What I do hate though, are those who seem to be into reviewing SOLELY for the purpose of being able to get free gear as a result.

I respect the reviewers who have remained the same person, in spite of popularity, and youtube celebrity type status.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So If I may...

Damn! From the Man himself!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel the need to chime in. Most of these reviewers are on my "thanks for the help list" From reviews to builds they are a great source of wealth to me. I bought a bunch of stuff after I watched a Video on how to make a box mod. Person said they would finish the build video with a 2nd part. Has not happened yet. I keep hoping it will. Life happens, I know that. I kind of feel let down. My fault. I know a hell of a lot more about electronics than I did. 99.9 % I got from other members of this wonderful forum. He or She might make the 2nd video, but I will keep trying till I make it work. One thing about these tiny boards I found the hard way is if you hook something up wrong, bye, bye board. Not real expensive, but disappointing. None of these come with any directions. They build smoke into them at the factory, when it's let out, it don't work anymore.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you buddy!! Like I said, it's a labor of love. I just love Vaping so much!

Sir, it shows! The amount of people you have helped (directly and indirectly), the entertainment you provide, and your honesty are untouchable! Let the trolls troll. And is they have a problem with the way you do your thing, they do not have to watch your videos. FUK EM! If they think they could do better, LET'S SEE IT! Otherwise, tell them to just sit down and shut the freaking pie hole. I'm trying to learn something from somebody that has more experience than I could ever imagine, and I've been vaping since 2009 when Smart Smoke started up (they were my first vaping experience and got me off analogs). I have learned so much from PB, 420, RT, Scott, and you, Mr. Green, that I would never be able to repay the favor you have provided to us for free! TAKE THE DAMN GEAR and do whatever you think is best with it. You deserve it! Fan boy? Well, Fuck It, I might be considered one. But until @Zamazam comes up with something better, I'll remain one. Most people within this community tend to help and support one another without hesitation, you sir emulate that ideology in every video I have seen.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just my two cents: I think we know who vgp's troll is now. I personally DO give a fuck about the reviewers. Their "schtick" makes them who they are. I don't wanna watch some vanilla ass reviewer that sounds like they are reading from a script. I want them to "talk" to me! I really don't care if they get stuff for free, that is up to the vendors. The run of the mill YouTube reviewer does not have vendors breaking down their door with free shit. Who are we to say what they should do with their "paychecks". Keep up the good work reviewers!!!!

So posting my views and asking questions makes me a troll? Boy, you've got a lot to learn about free thought.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A healthy sense of skepticism will help us all to determine who's a shill and who's real. Check the link in my sig and keep your bullshit detection kit fully stocked at all times, and just be aware that some people are filthy apes and some people are rock solid. For the most part though, reviewers just want two things: to help others, and to get some love.com for doing it (and ain't nothin' wrong with that).

And as an aside: for my money, nobody's better than VapingwithTwisted420 and [user]GrimmGreen[/user].

I agree, Skepticism seem to be lost on fansboys. It's true that some of the reviews I've seen have saved me money. I still think that raffling off some of the gear to support a charity, or CASAA is a good idea. My ideas and opinions are my own and I stand by them.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree, Skepticism seem to be lost on fansboys. It's true that some of the reviews I've seen have saved me money. I still think that raffling off some of the gear to support a charity, or CASAA is a good idea. My ideas and opinions are my own and I stand by them.
A lot of the bigger ones with more gear stocked up do giveaways a lot... but the raffle idea is a very good one.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most already give away, at THEIR expense and postage, large amounts of gear in give-a-ways. Isn't that charity to to the community already? Just which, in your opinion, is the right charity to give to? Do you want them to give everything they get away, or just what you deem too excessive? And by whose standards are those decisions to be made? Should they start charging for you to view their videos, or how should they be compensated for their time/efforts? What if they disagree with the fact that CASAA supports the use of cigars and smokeless tobacco? I know I do. So, should they be made to support an organization that they possibly have a difference of opinion with? How about the Cancer Society that supports Big Pharma? IMHO only, they are already supporting the most important charity in the vaping community, The Vaporers themselves! Even being a fan boy doesn't mean that I loose the healthy skepticism. They don't always get it right, but the good ones do try. And even if they get the occasional thing wrong, they are still helping me make a more informed decision that what I could have made without their input. If you don't want their input, don't watch. POINT BLANK! You do have options and a choice, I suggest you exercise it; as is your God given right to do so.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Again, @Zamazam, I respectfully state that if you can come up with something better, I'm very intrested in giving it a whirl; With a healthy amount of skepticism of course!

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So posting my views and asking questions makes me a troll? Boy, you've got a lot to learn about free thought.

I never specifically called you a troll in any post. If you took it that way, maybe you're a little too self conscious to have a conversation exercising free thought. What I did say is, "Let the trolls troll." If you think that refers to you, that's not my problem. I honestly think that you should try to do something better than what you are complaining about and come up with a better way. If not you, then who? Right?????

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Skepticism can be easily mistaken for trolling...depends on how the person frames the context of their statements and how others view them...so much intent can be lost in the written word...Its awesome that you think reviewers should raffle off the stuff they get to review...you are entitled to have views and an opinion on that, fanboys, and other possible ethics and credibility questions...but, so is everyone else...everyone has their own take on these things and opinions are worth exactly what we paid for them...

Did I miss anything else here?

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Skepticism can be easily mistaken for trolling...depends on how the person frames the context of their statements and how others view them...so much intent can be lost in the written word...Its awesome that you think reviewers should raffle off the stuff they get to review...you are entitled to have views and an opinion on that, fanboys, and other possible ethics and credibility questions...but, so is everyone else...everyone has their own take on these things and opinions are worth exactly what we paid for them...

Did I miss anything else here?

No darling, you're perfect as usual. ;)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Not even close, but as always, you are too kind...;)

There is perfection, in the imperfections that we all have darling. ;) Now, don't argue with me dear heart , I am a Woman, which means I always have the last word. :D

Bahas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So If I may...

Well I can safely say love watching you @GrimmGreen you are one of the reviewers that are my go to on things vape related and also you are one of the reviewers that got me to finally stop the cigarettes. So thank you for all that you do for the vaping community and hope you and your wife many blessed days together. I like @rubyroo for her in depth look at the full flavor profile of a juice and love her energy. I like @VapingwithTwisted420 cause of his energy that he brings to reviews. I learned coil building from watching @ripp trippers. I like @pbusardo cause he helps me geek out with tech specs. So yeah there are many reviewers out there that I enjoy, they help out the vaping community by giving their thoughts and their time to help us all grow to learn about vaping and help to keep people informed. There is my 2 cents. Happy Vaping All.

VU Sponsors