Become a Patron!

Your wish list

BuryTheSun

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whether you are scraping pennies and endlessly researching looking for that next mod that will be used hard for the next year or so, or just looking to add to your collection because of shinyitis, we all have a few things we're eying up and want. What's yours? For myself:

1- A high quality squonker mod, probably a DNA version

2- A Hexohm mod

3- A couple quality squonk toppers

Let's see yours!

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
A good e-pipe with a nice long stem... I wanna be Gandalf dammit. :p and I want one with decent clouds too.

Oh how many $$$ I wasted trying to get a satisfying vape out of a long stem e-pipe. The crappy thing is that in order to keep it looking legit all you can use is an 18350, otherwise you've gotta put the battery inline with the atty and that messes up the whole appearance! We can dream though...cant we?

For my wishlist:

- the abolishment of eFest entirely!
- a reliable battery vendor in Canada(there are only 3 that I know of and their prices are insane)
- Screw that....free batteries straight from the makers(hey its my wish and I can wish for whatever I want!)

Seriously though, I would absolutely LOVE to get myself a Hammer Of God! I so want that mech beast!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A Nikon 750, 800, or 810.
A Cannon 60D or 70D.

Vape gear? I got too much now.

:D

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only thing I'm really looking at right now is a nice mech squonker. Something like a Nutpunch would be nice. Just comes down to liquidating some of my collection

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd like a Hellfire Venom, but realistically don't see it happening.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Considering the OBS Engine Nano. I like single coil tanks, but I really don't want a 2ml one.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Considering the OBS Engine Nano. I like single coil tanks, but I really don't want a 2ml one.
I got the wife an OBS Engine Mini --- she won't let me use / have it unless i'm rebuilding it, wicking it, cleaning it ... and handing it right back to her. :giggle:

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've completed my wish list (haven't found anything new yet i want) and now have no allowance for two months. :cry:

VU Sponsors