Become a Patron!

Your worst vape purchase

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use it quite a bit, it works well as a squonker, but you have to build to 40 watts max. Not a high volume fogger, but I go for flavor with my squonkers.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
026 copy.jpg

These were my worst purchase. Aro and Aro II. They were great till I went to change the coils. Nothing but leaking, gurgling and burnt hits. Got them about 2 years ago, trying to cheap out on a Kanger Protank 2, which is still working, LOL. Even my 900mAh ego knock off outlasted these tanks.

Das Bund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know this might be an unpopular entry in the worst vape purchase category but I bought a Kanger Subtank mini kit for my g/f when she first started vaping and we both hated it. I hated how under powered it was, I hated the coil heads, I hated the small pointless RBA head and I had nothing but trouble from that weak and leaky tank. It looked nice and had a nice form factor but compared to my other single 18650 mods it was terrible.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 37364

These were my worst purchase. Aro and Aro II. They were great till I went to change the coils. Nothing but leaking, gurgling and burnt hits. Got them about 2 years ago, trying to cheap out on a Kanger Protank 2, which is still working, LOL. Even my 900mAh ego knock off outlasted these tanks.
Ha - got my first Aro (the big one) and thought it was so great as a replacement for my plastic Evods and PT1s that I went out and bought 2 sets in every color for me and the wife before even changing the first coil head.

That wasn't bright. They did a little better, though, with T3 heads in them...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
D.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most recent, worst purchase: Fasttech's Hammer Mod (epipe) V2 in black. One - gold holographic, cheesy decorative pieces all over it. Not so good, but I bought it for function over fashion. Kind of.

Two - Wanted something that wouldn't be as tall as an 18650. As in, the V1 - wanted something where the battery could lay flat and let it be more "pipe" like. Could not get this configuration to work for the life of me, convinced it's simply not possible, might as well have just stuck with the V1 if that's what I was getting, but the pics and a few others I found around online (the slim few I could, anyways) showed it differently. Fine. Whatever.

Three - The 510 connection fused with my Lemo clone. As in, it really, really didn't want to let go. After a few hours of trying this and that, literally hours, I said 'fuck it' and grabbed the pliers. Lemo clone is RIP, entire ring around 510 connection on the Hammer is gnarled, mangled and 'effed. Saving grace? I used a throwaway Lemo clone and not one of my 'good' pieces. Thank goodness for small amounts of insight.

Four - Did not fly as far as I wanted it to when I hucked it at the shooting quarry a few weekends back.

Five - Jagged metal pieces tore my garbage bag of range trash open, spilling empty shells and food-waste paper plates all over the backseat floorboards. There was some liquid, I was not happy.

All in all, this thing sucked. It was cheap, it was a 'whim,' and I learned my lesson. Nuts to that thing. Best thing that ever happened to it came at it one shell at a time.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Worse purchase for me as a beginner a couple years ago was a genny atomizer, I had no wire, no steel cloth, no idea how to properly wick anything and a huge imagination, I must have had a ticking bomb in my hand trying to get it to work. I brought it to my local B&M and they passed it around to clown the noob, fast forward 3 years and they are begging me for Clapton builds and alien builds ......noob wins , but seriously why did gennies exist?!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Worse purchase for me as a beginner a couple years ago was a genny atomizer, I had no wire, no steel cloth, no idea how to properly wick anything and a huge imagination, I must have had a ticking bomb in my hand trying to get it to work. I brought it to my local B&M and they passed it around to clown the noob, fast forward 3 years and they are begging me for Clapton builds and alien builds ......noob wins , but seriously why did gennies exist?!

It's funny I was reading the genny thread when you posted this. Seems to be the best for flavor from what everyone says. At the same time it seems like more then a bitch to set up.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's funny I was reading the genny thread when you posted this. Seems to be the best for flavor from what everyone says. At the same time it seems like more then a bitch to set up.

It sucks so bad but I did learn to make a mean coil after trial and error but never again. I have seen the newer genny tank setups and i almost got PTSD

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had one and I gave up. But, boy I can wrap a mean protank coil!!
6fe3018f5062729e9b06a1b359277437.jpg
5763b84d9de21a111a7c2d6418ae85e4.jpg
I gave up using thin wire smaller then 28 unless it's an outer wrap for claptons/aliens

cheech94off

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my worst purchase was probably the updated subtank plus 7ml tank. billed as a larger version of the subtank mini, it way underperformed, even the occ coils were terrible at wicking and i would get a dry hit after chain vaping 3-4 drags at a time. no airflow, and had to use it at like 18w (i dont know how people vape with that little power full time)not to mention on the higher end of the pricing market. my friend has the subtank mini and it was better with respect to wicking but airflow was still terrible. i felt like i was using an ego/vivi nova device again. i wanted to get back into the tank game so i upgraded to the herakles tank and couldnt be happier.

cant really say ive had a bad device purchase. my first mod was a copper cartel clone mech mod and it was great to learn building safely and to be extra cautious about building and battery safety because if you werent, you blew your face off lol. the mod always performed like the best clone mech out there but once i wanted more power i went with the sigeli 100w plus when it was released and havent had a problem with it for over a year now. im not one to buy a zillion mods because the sigeli is working for me i dont feel the need to whore out a bunch of other devices

kickboxerwalker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i went to a store with my fiance to find some new flavors, but all the sample mods were so underpowered that we couldnt get a decent flavor. so i bought $120 worth of 15ml bottles to sample them all. only 1 of them was even remotly good. to this day i still only have 2 flavors i have found that i like.

kickboxerwalker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im still trying to find good flavors. i mostly enjoy the fruity flavors and even some with a little menthol. i currently only use a sour apple from Avail called Uptown. ive also enjoyed a cherry tobacco from Prime Vapors. i need more variety. i have ordered another $100 dollars in samples from Vapetrik that should be here in a couple days. does anyone have any other suggestions?

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sigelei 75 watt, was my 1st sigelei mod, and thought they was meant to be solid mods, but on mine, both of the battery doors move around, which is really annoying when using it and the mod drains batteries really fast, only used it for a few weeks before I was done with it, now just sits on the shelf and had put me off anymore sigelei mods.
mine does the same thing.

BenjaTheNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vos box triple parallel unregulated competition box mod. First of all it took 2 months for it to be delivered to me from Florida. Once it arrived I noticed the battery connections where coiled copper wire. Had issues with it supporting a battery connection so I adjusted it even before I could use it. Worked good for about 3 days then it started misfiring. After the 7th day it was fried. Contact the seller via telephone and he said no problem send it in. He told me that he was going to change the button with a new one because he was having the same issue with other customers. He also said he would change the battery connection wire to silver plated wire because it was more conductive. So I sent it back to him overnight mail like he suggested so he could get it back to me within a week. A week went by and I called him to check on the status because there was no shipping info in my email. He said that there was some type of family emergency he was dealing with and it was going to take him longer then he originally expected. I said cool no problem. Shit happens right? A few more weeks went by and still no usps email. I call him back and he doesn't answer for a few days. He tells me then that he has been sick. By the sound of his voice he sounded like he could be so I gave him the benefit of the doubt again. A few more weeks went by and nothing new. Tried calling him again and now his phone goes straight to voicemail. I decided to write him an email asking for a refund. He calls me back a few days later begging me to keep the product that he's almost done working on it and about to send it back. I said okay but if I don't see a tracking order in my email soon I want a refund. A week goes by and nothing. I tried calling him and now his phone is disconnected. I immediately call eBay and report him for all this b.s and ask them if I can get reimbursed through them. They said it was over four months ago now so there was nothing they could do. So I contacted my bank. They could do nothing either because it was a civil matter. So I emailed this guy again and I told him I was going to take legal action if he didn't refund me. He never emailed me back so I called a lawyer. Lawyer tries to contact him and his email address is no more either. Asked him what legal action I could take now. He said there was a case because I had proof but it's going to be cost effective because now I need a private eye to track this guy down. He asked me how much did I pay for this device, I said $200. Then he replied "you're better off letting this go and using this as a learning experience. So that's exactly what I did. Karma will catch you one day Mike Voss. That is if it hasn't already.

Last edited:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
since i have been in the vape game a while i thought i would show a few of my fails
e-cigkit.jpg

JANTYMINIFOGGER.JPG

510_xl_-_clear_2_edited-11-300x187.png

just to show a few of my fails it was not until carto tanks and the provari v1 was i able to drop my nic level down from a diy 42mg

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
since i have been in the vape game a while i thought i would show a few of my fails
e-cigkit.jpg

JANTYMINIFOGGER.JPG

510_xl_-_clear_2_edited-11-300x187.png

just to show a few of my fails it was not until carto tanks and the provari v1 was i able to drop my nic level down from a diy 42mg
Now that stuff brings back some (not entirely pleasant) memories...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
does anyone have any other suggestions?
Seriously, maybe DIY would suit you. All the money you're spending on samples that you don't like, you could get yourself a decent amount of stuff to tinker with. It's economical, easier than you'd think and you get your flavors YOUR way. We have a fantastic DIY section here if you ever get curious.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I walked into a local gas station and saw these 21st Century Disposable smokes.
Hadn’t seen anything like it before so I asked the attendant if they taste like a cigarette or a cigar.
He said he didn’t know so I thought for whatever the price was, I’d give it a shot.
I think it was somewhere around $15 or $20.
They were NOT the best thing I had ever tried but also not the worst.
Since at the time I was smoking Marlboro Lights at $60 per carton and buying 1 carton each week, I didn’t see the harm in trying to switch to these and save a few bucks.
Took some getting used to because ya just have no clue when you’re done.
We’ve all been there.
At the time there weren’t any commercials on all these things so I hadn’t seen any advertising for any brands.
While out of my normal neck of the woods I ran out of cartos so I thought I’d give these BLUs a shot.
They were $10 each. Seemed to have a “mocha” hint to them but since I only needed it to get me through one night, I didn’t mind.
Those turned into a regular for the nights I had that particular event. They managed to last through the 11-hour time slot I needed it to fill.
Since they lasted longer than the cartos on the 21st Century I thought I’d give their rechargeables a shot.
Spent about $150 buying the kit and a few extras. The charger/case had a dumb ass social light on it, gratefully I was able to turn it off. (it lit up if anyone within a certain distance also had one)
That lasted about 2-3 weeks and I’d had enough of the “mocha”.
Stopped in a B&M and picked up a kit containing a pair 900mah VV EVO, two T2 tops, a charge, and a case. Spent about $75. Then added $30 to get a 5 pack of 10ml juice. This shit was supposed to taste like Marlboro but was closer to burnt bark from a dead frog tree that had been decaying over the last 10 years as elephants had used it as a pissing spot. However, in my twisted mind I thought I had worse so why not. Over a short period of time I purchased about 15 of these EVO style batteries in all sorts of colors and sizes.
Ahhhh the things we learn as we go.
After that I had convince my wife, daughter, son, mother, mother-in-law, and about 5 friends to switch to these things. All of them had seemed to find better tasting juice but my dumb ass stuck with that nasty shit.
A while later I stopped in a different B&M that was local to me and they had all these sissy flavors. I refused to want anything other than something that at least somewhat resembled the taste of a cigarette. But I thought why the hell not at least run through all the flavors they had just to see what all the hype was about.
Since none of them had NIC in them I knew I could taste test as many as I wanted. So I did. About 30 flavors. There was this one that every time I passed it I’d skip it because it had what I thought was a dumb name. “Brainstorm” Just seemed odd. It was the only one in the store that I hadn’t tasted so I went for it. Wow! Tasted just like Blue Pixie Stix. I had to know more. Sure enough, that was the flavor they were intending it to be. So I told them I’d like 100ml. To my surprise, instead of just grabbing some from a shelf somewhere, they made it on the spot in their ISO 9xxx whatever lab behind the window. This was new to me. I thought to myself “this will eliminate the possibility of getting an OLD musty mix and having to complain about it”. The flavor was great, the people were great, all of it was awesome. But at $35 per 100ml I thought there has to be a better way.
By this time, I had already gone through upgrades of;
iTaste MVP I forget if it was 2 or 3 (because I could charge my phone from it and it had puff counter)
iTaste CLK 1280mah (sucked from day 1 because I couldn’t get to the perfect setting)
Eleaf iStick 20 (about 4 of the damn things)
Eleaf GS Air tank (leaking POS)
Kangertech AeroTank (leaking POS)
Kangertech Protank 2 and 3 (leaking POS)
(seeing a pattern here)
Eleaf iStick 30
Kangertech SUBTANK (1 stainless, 2 black)
Kangetech SUBTANK PLUS (yes, black)
Clouper Mini – I think I paid $40 for this and was excited, until I found out I had to buy a battery as well.
This pissed me off because obviously I wanted it NOW. I knew I could get the battery cheaper online (had no clue how much cheaper at that time) The B&M wanted $20 for their 25R. However, it’s difficult to “have it now” if I wait for a better deal. At that time, this was my first mod, I loved it. Damn thing sure was durable too.
This caused me to start digging into batteries and all the different variations and such. MUCH more than I wanted to be getting into but still wanted to ensure I knew what the hell I was doing.
THEN, yes I say THEN, I got an Eleaf iStick 100 AND IPV 3 Li
Oh what a difference these bring. However, with the subtanks I knew I just wasn’t getting all I wanted.
Next thing I knew the Sense Herakles and Uwell Crown came out. I absolutely had to have one of these. Couldn’t decide what one to get so I ordered both.
The Crown was awesome because of the top fill and provided great clouds and vapor.
But wait, what about the Herakles you ask? On the .6 coil this thing produces the most amazing flavor that I didn’t even know was possible. (at least for the juices I was smoking)
During the same time frame of this upgrade in mods and sub ohm tanks I also started making my own smoke juice. I knew it’d be a bad idea because I’m not the type of person to just “dabble” in something. I go balls to the wall or I stay out of it. So, me being me, I ordered about 100 small bottles of flavors consisting of TFA, LOR, CAP, and maybe one other all from TPA. At the time I was happy with a good percentage of them as I tried different things but then tried FW and FA. Wow what a difference. Great flavor and a LOT less product required.
I spent way too much time trying to recreate that “Brainstorm” I mentioned earlier and just couldn’t find a match. (lack of knowledge on mixing obviously) This was all caused by the fact that the B&M that I was getting this from allowed me to start buying JUST the flavor of the “brainstorm” for $50 per 100ml. After about $300 spent is when I started trying to duplicate it on my own. (ok, they tried to raise the price to $65 is what actually caused it)
During the time of fails, I accidently created something I absolutely love to vape. HIGH in flavor % but only cost $2.83 per 100ml and I am perfectly ok with that. The fact that I go through 500ml every 21 days, well, that is a whole other story. At least I dropped my NIC to 2.4% haha
Now I sit here waiting on my TFV4, quad coils, and 8 more batteries…..I am having a hard time deciding between the Kanger KBOX 200W TC, Pioneer4You iPV5 200W TC, Wismec Reuleaux RX200, or Joytech Cuboid. Each one of them bring something different.
I can say with certainty; I love my iStick 100 but it lacks TC for the times that I want it.
That is what makes me want the KBOX 200. The size and shape match the mod I like best.
My IPV 3 Li has it all (for what I need currently) so that makes me think the IPV 5 will fit my liking. EXCEPT the IPV 3 Li isn’t anywhere near as comfortable in my hand as the iStick 100.
The Wismec Reuleaux RX200 holds 3 batteries so even though what I use now lasts me 90% of the day at the rate I vape, having one that’ll “potentially” last longer would be great.
The Joytech Cuboid interests me simply due to its size and …. Damn, there was one other thing.
I also looked at the SMY Touch Box 100W TC. Honestly it has 2 things. 1. The picture concept. 2. Puff counter. I miss that from back on my iTaste MVP.
So to answer the question of worse vape purchase?
Absolutely NONE of the items were wrong for me at the time I purchased them. I grew with each item.
Sure, I was overpaying at the 2 B&M shops but they have light bills to pay too. I can’t blame them. Neither of them intentionally provided me false info just to make a sale. The first shop LACKED knowledge to pass on but at least they said they didn’t know.
I normally start off by only intending on a short story then it turns into this.
I’m used to it, sorry for those of you who actually read the entire thing.
After I really started on this story I intended on adding pics of all the items and tell it all as close to chronological as possible, then I realized that no one cares and no one who knows me is going to read this and say “that’s not the right order” so I dropped the idea. I feel better now that I’ve told my story.
I’ve provided many people with the info they needed to make the decision to drop cigarettes and switch to vaping. There is a high probability I helped add an extra year to my mother’s life. Maybe not but we’ll never know now.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those 21st Century smokes were what started me in the vape world back in October or November of 2011.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, didn't realize I had THAT much to say. And I said it all in one breath....ok, maybe not.
I don't post often. I usually just hide behind my screen absorbing all the info I can. Learning so much over the years.
It'd be great if I knew my story would actually help someone but with it being that damn long, no one in their right mind is going to read through all that shit anyhow. Yep, normal me.

Kangertech Subtank Nano. POS. leaks, crappy flavor, horrible coils.

Skeleton Key Clone mech. Posts constantly backing out leading to firing even with the lock ring on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oddly enough, I think I have read 80% of everything you and HeadInClouds has posted in about 3 different forums.
I've gained a lot from you two. Since joining this forum I have found a handful of additional people to learn from.
My current "sponging" in all about flavors.
Since I haven't done so before now, let me say THANK YOU now.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oddly enough, I think I have read 80% of everything you and HeadInClouds has posted in about 3 different forums.
I've gained a lot from you two. Since joining this forum I have found a handful of additional people to learn from.
My current "sponging" in all about flavors.
Since I haven't done so before now, let me say THANK YOU now.
That's very kind of you to say, thank you :)
I've learned a lot from HIC, myself. I think we all kind of teach each other, ya know?

Glad you made your way here.

NtL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
smok magneto rsst one
Definitely not a good buy. The build was something to get used to. Wicking was weird as well, vertical build don't let the wick go into tank, but cover the hole, and have the wick loose on top. After each hit you have to tip it cause liquid wicking up doesn't work. I'm getting annoyed just typing this lol oh and don't tip it over if tips over all the liquid comes out and will end up all over everything including battery. One good thing about it was the magnetic bottom

kennykoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I first started I went to planet vapor paid way too much for a pen style starter kit and ejuice by rainbow vapor I believe it's called, Jesus the stuff was gross, also never really liked my aspire nautilus tank

BigCryBaby

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my worst purchase was probably the updated subtank plus 7ml tank. billed as a larger version of the subtank mini, it way underperformed, even the occ coils were terrible at wicking and i would get a dry hit after chain vaping 3-4 drags at a time. no airflow, and had to use it at like 18w (i dont know how people vape with that little power full time)not to mention on the higher end of the pricing market. my friend has the subtank mini and it was better with respect to wicking but airflow was still terrible. i felt like i was using an ego/vivi nova device again. i wanted to get back into the tank game so i upgraded to the herakles tank and couldnt be happier.

cant really say ive had a bad device purchase. my first mod was a copper cartel clone mech mod and it was great to learn building safely and to be extra cautious about building and battery safety because if you werent, you blew your face off lol. the mod always performed like the best clone mech out there but once i wanted more power i went with the sigeli 100w plus when it was released and havent had a problem with it for over a year now. im not one to buy a zillion mods because the sigeli is working for me i dont feel the need to whore out a bunch of other devices
Hi,
Unless you have thrown out your kanger, Try a light coat of silicone lubricant on all the seals, the coil has seals as well but keep the silicone away from the cotton ports. I got food grade silicone on eBay, its used on scuba gear as well for their seals. Also, I just got an Air Flow Controller w/ 510 thread from, www.myfreedomsmokes.com. Its $2.95 plus $2.54 shipping. Wow, love it, its adjustable. So for around $10.00 it can or may be a big help. Hope it is. I used silicone "paste" on leaking car door weatherseals when I was a Tech and it worked like a dream. So seal up your Kanger adjust the air flow and enjoy. I hope you have the same success I have had in the Vaping world, it didn't come easy and trial and error were pricey for me.Had to pass it on.
Matt

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My worst purchase vape related was buying some juice from Tempting Vapes. I got 7 10ml bottles in a sample pack and 1 15 ml bottle on the side. When I got them I only could make it through testing 4 of the bottles they were so bad. And not just bad in a "oh this doesnt fit my tastebuds" kinda way, more like a "this shit smells like bleach, tastes like fire, and I think it burned all my nose hairs out" kinda way. Gave some to a much more experienced buddy and he said the same thing...chemically garbage.

Seina_Yamada

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
500ml bottle of hazelnut coffee with a nic level of 24 from the vape mall... I cant use it with my sub tank plus, so it sits and a my collection.

KapitalJ

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But my most recent worse, a copper Mutation. Nothing, and I mean nothing taste good in this thing. Single coil, dual coil, twisted coil, Clapton. 4 different types of cotton. Just complete s****!

Doh!! I have one of these (clone) on the way!! lol..:confused:

Last edited:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
500ml bottle of hazelnut coffee with a nic level of 24 from the vape mall... I cant use it with my sub tank plus, so it sits and a my collection.
Buy the same flavor in zero and cut the 24 to your nic level?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mt Baker Vapor custard 2 30 ml. It took me 3 months of only using the juice when I was out of good stuff. I was only a few months into my vaoe game and didn't know better. That shit was TERRIBLE!

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2e137bb33f0aa3cfc9ab735d27eb2815.jpg

My worst purchase were these two Provari's... Built well but really lame on power..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember first getting into the vape game and really going after tobacco flavors. Swung into a smoke shop to pick up some stinkies for the wife and saw a display of juices. Oh happy day! There was more Chinese than English on the bottles, that should have been a sign. Bought four flavors - 'Red,' 'American,' 'Pipe' and something else. Each one of them were horrible. So I gave them to someone that wanted to start vaping, with the pretense that I thought they were horrible but it's subjective etc etc - Yep, they just got thrown out. I'm not butthurt about that at all, learned my lesson buying no-name Chinese mystery juice from tobacco shops.

edited to add: Did you know that Zig Zag sells ejuice? They do, found that at the gas station near me. Their 'regular' or 'standard' tobacco isn't very good at all. And it's, like, 80% PG. Can't do it. Shame, to have such an established brand name attached to that stuff.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Atlantis Mega tank, I liked everything about it, except that god forsaken drip tip that for me made it unuseable. I put 1 tankful of juice through it before setting it aside... actually I don't think I even finished that tank.

bubbatx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kanger nebox. .leaks like crazy...
Alot of ppl have said theirs leak. I noticed my only leaked due to temp/air pressure. Such as when I charged it via the pass through. It got warm and the pressure inside the tank wasn't the same outside the tank and it leaked. When I started regularly replacing the batteries I haven't had it leak since. Just my experience with it though.

bubbatx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Worst tank purchase.......the first triton tank. Hated it with a passion. Love the triton v2 way bettter.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

swh822

Member For 4 Years
It's strange I have the black nebox and it leaks bad ...my wife has the white nebox and it's totally fine

bubbatx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's strange I have the black nebox and it leaks bad ...my wife has the white nebox and it's totally fine
Wow that is strange. I have the blue one. Maybe it's just production quality but I don't see why color would make a difference.

VU Sponsors