Become a Patron!

YouTube recording/streaming cameras, webcams, etc.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have a Logitech 922x and a Blue Yeti.
I'm looking for something to take the video & something for the close ups instead of moving the 922.

Suggestions? :confused:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Was just looking at some earlier today.. get off my wavelength it's creepy.

Nah just messing I was looking at reviews for point and shoots since I want some features like time lapse and able to take stills without outlaying the cost of a DSLR.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes. DSLR is the way to go. I can do it, but it's intimidating. Hubby's a computer guy and I'd need his help. I was hoping to do reviews myself. I have a small tripod which is exactly what I need topside. Maybe I'll set up the 922 for closeups.

In your situation, I'd definitely go with the DSLR, either the Nikon, Cannon or Sony. That's what I'm looking at. The current videos are daunting, aren't they? I had a camera for closeups in an open tab but lost it. Oh well, DSLR it is. You need stills and I need streaming. Let's keep in touch to see who get what.

LOL, creepy. You're a hoot, Nasty. :teehee:

BTW, I'm looking for a brand new PC. Mine is 6yrs old. I may have to build it. Yep, I've done that before a few times.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Happy Hump Day!

209091-Good-Morning-Hump-Day-Camel.gif

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Was just looking at some earlier today.. get off my wavelength it's creepy.

Nah just messing I was looking at reviews for point and shoots since I want some features like time lapse and able to take stills without outlaying the cost of a DSLR.

Don't know if you got your camera, but hubby got me the IPVEO for macro shots for $55 and the extension if you need it for $24 at Amazon. Resolution is adjustable, etc.:
https://www.amazon.com/IPEVO-Point-View-USB-Camera/dp/B002UBPBTC?th=1

They just came out with the 8MP. It wasn't there when I put it in my b'day list.

VU Sponsors