Become a Patron!

Zample box or craft vapory ?

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bet someone already made a post like this but i want to know whats better i got zample box or craft vapory? Last month i got zamplebox for 30$ 6 bottles came in the box half of the juices were trash only i only liked 1 juice. I said i don't like melon they sent me two melon flavors . I was thinking maybe i got a bad batch but everyone says there e-juices were shit. I heard craft vapory is great but a lot more pricey but you get all premium juices .. help me out i am a noob

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I apologize Whiskey still learning how to use this forum !! I agree they sent out juice similar quality to eBay juice. I use to vape on a ego from ebay with eBay juice lmfao back when i was in high school. I went out and bought 22$ Illuminati vapor e juice and it was delicious compared to the juices zample box sent me.

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So is craft vapory better Discobob ? Congrats 215 days keep up the goodwork

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ill give Vape box a try they seem to give a lot of cool stuff for 60$

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks man I feel a lot better:) and as far as craft vapory I'm not sure I haven't researched much since the zample I just gave up and started making my own juice:) but man my zample box was so crappy, I chose pretty much all creamy dessert stuff and I got 1 out of 11 I think it was 11, I did the premium box. So after emailing them about it they sounded like they were going to fix it with another box and the email even said they were still in beta with the juice profiling and it wasn't working too good. So I'm thinking I'm going to get another box and happy about it and they shipped me 4 of the same brand and the same flavor of the flavor I hated the most... I swear the guy in the warehouse was like oh yea buddy complain and watch what I will do....Probably not but for the price it wasn't worth it at all, too much of a gamble with my loot.

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thats awesome is it easy to make juice ? You should send me some samples xD. Yea fuck zample box i ordered vape box ill see how that goes i want to try out all the sample like company's. .

VU Sponsors