Become a Patron!

Zamplebox 10% off code (no expiration that i know of)

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For anyone looking to subscribe here is a link for 10% off, I will enclose the details of what i would get if you signed up using my referal link just to be completely open.

Welcome to your ZampleBox Ambassador dashboard! From this dashboard, you can share your referral link, track your progress and work towards growing your ZampleBox Family and receiving awesome prizes!

Note: If you refer 100 friends to the ZampleBox Family! You'll unlock the UBER gift! It's a huge surprise and you're going to LOVE it!

Give yourself (and your friends) 10% off all purchases!
As a thank you for being a ZampleBox Ambassador, you (and any friend you refer) can get 10% off all purchases you make by using coupon codeFRIENDOFZB at checkout. CLICK HERE to see how/where to enter the coupon code.

Recommendation:

We recommend sharing these videos to your Facebook page along with your referral link + the FRIENDOFZB coupon.

[VIDEO] We Vape for Life:

[VIDEO] ZampleBox:

Your Referral Link
https://www.zamplebox.com/#_l_235

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As far as i know this code does not expire, will update if it does. I think new users get the 10% off code and apparently i get a free bottle of juice for each new person to sign up using my code. I've yet to see anything from it so I have no idea. @bigbamboob if anything else is wrong let me know.

VU Sponsors