Become a Patron!

Zamplebox, Craft Vapery, or Drip Club?

Caloy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to subscribe to one of these services, but I'm not sure which one to really go with. If anyone has experiences with one or more from these companies, please chime in to help me out decide. Many thanks in advance. :)

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am a member of zodist and really love it. Sorry I know it isn't one of the ones you are considering.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Zamplebox is a reputable place...

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm a craft vapery member two months in so far good juice.

Baseballmom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to use craft vapery, they had great customer service and have had many good boxes with them....if you get a flavor you don't like, they take care of you if you contact them and have a reasonable complaint. . Plus I like their profiling system, Yums/yucks, high vg blends, multiple mg nic levels including 3 now. Earlier on I had looked at zodist and drip club too, but stayed with craft because of their customer service being so excellent...I just have gotten to the point where a monthly sub service Isn't needed since I diy to save $, but it was a nice treat and I had a lot of fun with it. They were also easy to cancel.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Craft Valéry customer service is pretty good I recant my last statement :)

Last edited:

Caloy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was about to go with Zamplebox, but when I checked out the reviews, many complained about how their flavor profile wasn't even considered, and customer service is horrible if you're not a well known reviewer. Craft vapery on the other hand is a more expensive service, but uses more premium brands than the others. I almost tried drip club, but I don't like to give my credit card information before I check out how their flavor profile works, which really is a bummer. Any of these service get PayPall first I'll try them out. I don't like giving out my credit card information especially if it's a subscription.

I'll check out reviews for zodist. Another addition to the confusion... LOL

Thanks guys! - Cheers!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Craft vapery prices just dropped I'm getting 6 bottles for what I paid for 4 before.

Unclepuffs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy smokes! I was put off by Craft Vapery because of the price, but this drop is great! I can get five bottles and a great price!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Zodist has excellent customer service. They take your likes and dislikes into account. Then after you get your box you take a survey to rate each bottle that you got. i have been a member for 7 months already and am totally happy.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
has anyone else gotten juices that were half full from the drip club? just got my first box and a bottle of white rabbit was only half full .not a happy dripper

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would avoid zamplebox period. I tried zamplebox, craft, and zodist. Craft was ok, but I wasn't impressed with the juice quality. Zodist was decent, but again, I wasn't impressed with the quality. I didn't feel like I got the personal curated experience with high quality juices from either, though I will say everything was clean from zodist.

Now zamplebox, I don't know what's going on with them. I signed up because they advertise and promise juices based on a limited profile. Its all over their signup page. When I got my box it was a bunch of nasty no name crap that was the complete opposite of my profile. I contacted them and they told me their flavor profile system wasn't active, contrary to their advertising and signup page. The lady basically told me I should be happy that I got 70% off my box of crap. Look up the posts about their flavor profile system, they are from several months ago. After many months of advertising, the flavor profile is still not active and the lady had no explaination or eta on the working implementation.

I feel like they are just ripping people off and using false advertising until they get popular enough to get a good stock of quality juice for flavor profiles or whatever the reason. All I know is they lied when I signed up and sent me literally nothing but what I said I hated. No attempt to make it right, just a great big FU.

Caloy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just an update, I bit the bullet and subscribed to Zamplebox. Shortly there after I received my first box. To say I was disappointed is to say it mildly. Then I learned they were having trouble meeting the demand of the 3mg box (a.k.a. dripper's box). I since then changed my subscription to 6mg and hopefully get some really good flavors. If not, I think I'll just go somewhere else

I'll keep you posted when my 2nd box arrives.

DYLAN73

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm living outside of the States in a country where nicotine products are taxed BIG TIME. As long as the E-Liquid contains zero nicotine, I'm OK. I just add it later.

Do you think these companies will truly follow the "Zero Nicotine" selection choice, or like the "flavour selection profile" tend to ignore it, thus get my order stuck in Customs with no chance of it getting out unless I pay approx. $80 on a 3mg/ml 30ml bottle of E-Liquid cuz they didn't follow my "preference?

Has this happeded to anybody before regarding nicotine?

Thank you...

Caloy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't hold your breath...

Zamplebox has restored my faith in their company on the 2nd box. I actually liked 5 out of the 6 flavors. The one flavor that I didn't like (more like hate) was one of the juices I got from my last month's box. I've been contacted by Ashlie, and she's pretty nice, If I'm lucky I'll get a replacement bottle for the duplicate one. I'll chime in if they did. So far, customer service is excellent. :)

Byter

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A few words of note about Craft Vapery. I'm a member and the cost is $29 per month for 3 bottles or $37 a month for 4 bottles - 15ml bottles. You can get a discount for prepaying that is about 11-12% on three months. A little more discount for longer commitments but you probably don't want to lock in a year (the longest) without trying what they are sending to make sure you like it. Then at the very end in the order confirmation they kind of slip in a charge detail that there is a $5mo shipping charge no matter how many bottles you buy. No mention of it anywhere until just before checkout and that bothered me. Craft Vapery advertises free shipping over $35 on their store but this does not apply to the subscription service. They also have a referral program open to all subscribers and I'm pretty sure Dre's link above gives him some kind of benefits, right @dre ? Can you explain what the referrer benefits are?

Last edited:

VaperInDisguise

Member For 5 Years
I was about to go with Zamplebox, but when I checked out the reviews, many complained about how their flavor profile wasn't even considered, and customer service is horrible if you're not a well known reviewer. Craft vapery on the other hand is a more expensive service, but uses more premium brands than the others. I almost tried drip club, but I don't like to give my credit card information before I check out how their flavor profile works, which really is a bummer. Any of these service get PayPall first I'll try them out. I don't like giving out my credit card information especially if it's a subscription.

I'll check out reviews for zodist. Another addition to the confusion... LOL

Thanks guys! - Cheers!
Buy a Prepaid and use that instead :p.

Caloy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's settled, I'm sticking with ZampleBox. After a few issues with some juice, Tony (the CEO) himself emailed me and swiftly took care of me. I can't say they can do any better than that. So major shoutout to Tony, you rock man!

Can't wait to get my replacement juice hopefully they will be GOOD. :)

VU Sponsors