Become a Patron!

Zamplebox worth it?

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So to all who use this service which there has to be some of them out there, how do you like it? I noticed there new system for letting you choose more of the flavors you like is nice but I'm real particular in the juice I buy but for the price it'd be nice to try some of the brands out I've never tried. So is it worth the $24.99 a month?

CigetteVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've heard a lot of people like and dislike it. Have not tried it myself. I know there are two options you can do with zamplebox, you can pay $20 something for basic and $40 something for a premium. We had this one guy come in and he was very disappointed and then other really like it. A friend of mine loves it. You basically choose what you'd like to receive and then they'll send you the stuff that you signed up for (not brands, but flavors). Like let's say that you put "strawberry" then you will get a bunch of different strawberry juices to try. You can also try different nicotine levels.

Anyhow, I think most people have to try a month and see what it's like.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know of the brands they carry? I've seen G2 Vapor and Alpha Vapes on there site, any other good brands they carry that y'all aware of?

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
go to ZampleBox.com & look under 'Partners'. A lot of their brands are listed in that section.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did 6 months with them and really you may get one awesome venders juice a month and the rest are ok to mid range. In fact one of the reasons I dropped them was I was getting the same flavor each month from the same mid range vender. Also their flavor profile is a joke as I kept getting flavors I requested not to get.
So really the first month was nice and then it just dropped more each month. out of the 6 months, I never did get better than a 50% like and more likely a 20 to 30% that I liked the flavors I got.

Zample box really is for those that want to sample different vender and do not know what they like . If you know what you like and the flavors, Zamplebox may not be for you. There are better low end Subscription services around. I think Zamplebox is doing good because of the hype, it's very big on Facebook and in fact they cater to the Facebook people and ignore the non Facebook people. .

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What are some others? I've only heard of zamplebox

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Both those are good just one is on the low end of price and the other high end.

I have done Nicpik and really they are the best low end one around. 24.95ish and free shipping, some good up and coming companies and known mid range ones. Getting more high end venders each month. On the 4 boxes I got from them I rated them, 80 to 100% likes on what I got. They have great customer service and if you want to change or not get a certain flavor, you tell them and they will make sure you don't get it... Not unlike Zamplebox which you get what they want you to have....

Zodist, too rich for my blood but I have heard nothing but great things about them....

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Zodist sounds great, it's got a lot of flavors and brands I like. I'm on a desert kick now

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapebox. I've considered them. I think there's a Dripper's Club (something like that) and I've heard others mentioned. I've been with ZampleBox since April and have narrowed my fave juices to a couple of companies and a DIY recipe or two, so I think I'll probably cancel after the holidays- unless my December box completely knocks my socks off. ;-)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just wondering(thinking out loud) what will become of these type services if FDA gets it's way and regulates Nic
f_14waiting_blue_1-2.gif

VU Sponsors