Become a Patron!

Zenea/Propanediol--likely the next generation of ejuice coming soon

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there seems to be quite a bit of trade show events etc around March 2016. strangely enough they let you ask for a sample.... but who knows if they will actually send it to just anyone. i did list what my intentions were: to get away from PG.

if Zenea/Propanediol does become the new PG,, i would expect the current inventory of PG to go through a major price decrease coming soon.

anyway,, Propanediol is worth looking into,,i suspect a lot of our vapors tongue is related to PG,, i am not so sure about our mouths/lungs as a 'cooked vapor',,sure its fine as a passing item on its way to stomach acid in the form of foods/meds.

the reason i suspect PG for VT,, is because of a chemical plastic taste that seems to ride along,,,,,,read: oil/crude byproduct ++ the same theories being used,, dont seem to apply to say,, eating/drinking only the same thing for days/weeks/years on end.......

http://www.duponttateandlyle.com/zemea_usp/food_and_flavors

Natural Solvent and Humectant for Food and Beverages – Zemea®USP-FCC Propanediol

Zemea® USP-FCC is a natural preservative-boosting carrier or humectant that is ideally suited for many different food and beverage products. It has unique solubility properties, is effective at boosting preservatives, and provides improved sensory characteristics in certain flavor applications. Zemea® USP-FCC can be used as a natural solvent or carrier for flavors, extracts or aroma chemicals, or used as an extraction agent. It can also provide humectancy in a variety of snack foods, bakery products, confectionary, prepared foods, etc. to increase shelf life and taste of your products. Zemea® USP-FCC can replace or augment propylene glycol, glycerin, or ethyl alcohol (botanical extraction).

Zemea® USP-FCC has the following approvals:

VU Sponsors