Become a Patron!

Zen'o'Oba By ChrisPDX

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey every body. I figured it was about time to share one of my recipies. I know its an odd one. But I do love it.

Zen'o'Oba

Black Pepper (FA) 1%
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 1.5%
Mandarin (FA) 2%
Oba Oba (FA) 0.75%
Ylang Ylang (FA) 2%
Zen Garden (FA) 0.75%

Notes
I would not heat steep this mix, it will mess up the black pepper fa and zen garden fa.

3 days to 1 week steep notes - Black pepper is harsh, and flavor notes when vaped will be in the wrong place.

2 week steep notes - Flavors settle down and start finding their place. Flavors still pop out a little too high like pepper. I like the pop sometimes...but I normally wait.

3 week steep note - Flavors are all in the right place. Zen Garden is the star and all the rest of the flavors hide in the back. Slight notes of pepper, you can see how Oba Oba gives is a slight sweetness to it, Mandarin gives the zest, and forest Mix/Fruit does it's thing.

The inspiration point for this mix was from an aromatherapy center. Recipe is v6 and was started 10/2015. We wont talk about v2 and v3. v4 was when forest fruit and oba oba was added.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This looks a amazing!! My only fear is the ylang,ylang. I'm gonna a give this a try.

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know how you like it. I've always felt I have a desire for different flavorings. It's something I go back to after vaping fruit flavors and bakery vapes for weeks. I love them fruits, and biscuits.

It's something I put together with the intention to be age steeped. I bet if I messed around with the flavoring steep time could be cut way down. But I've found ylang sometimes drops far back in the mix after the 2-4 week mark.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like Zen garden, black pepper...spice & herb vapes. I have never tried steeping Ylang ylang. Perhaps that is the secret here.

VU Sponsors