Become a Patron!

Zephyrus RTA section

kevinmyfsu

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK vapers, I have a question. I love my Zephyrus but the RBA section perpetually tastes of insulator/machine oil. I thought maybe I burned out the insulator somehow, but usually PEEK breaks into little pieces and this looked and felt fine. So I bought a replacement RBA section (a vendor messed up sent me a whole new Zephyrus instead for $10 and I wasn't about to argue with them or send it back), and did my build and got everything setup and vaped it and the taste was the exact same. I've burnt out insulators before by accident. The insulator was just fine. So I was determined to remedy the situation. I owned a Goblin which has a virtually identical deck, so I knew how to build and wick it properly no problem, so I figured the issue must be that the rebuildable deck had gotten something on it. I soaked it in isopropyl alcohol for three days, then soapy water for two (warmed up and replaced every few hours). Let it soak in some plain old water for a while, dried it, threw a build on, wicked it, juiced it, went to vape it and...@#)%*(@$)#%(@#)%(. That same taste was there. I'm so tired of it that I've pretty much given up. I'm hoping someone here has a suggestion for me, because I'm out of ideas.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No solution for you. I was looking at this to buy because it has the rba. I'd be curious to any ideas or solutions to your issue.

VU Sponsors