Become a Patron!

Zephyrus v1 terrible tank or what?

Invisible Rasta

Member For 5 Years
Hello guys I tried building all the following wires (26ga kanthal a1,26ga nichrome,26 ga Ni200,26g SS316L,28ga*3 Twisted Kanthal,26ga+32ga Kanthal Clapton) on the Zephyurus v1 but they all come up with incredibily warm vape, so warm that it would burn my lips. All these have been tested at about 30-35w. With the same builds on my griffin i get very mild vape that i enjoy alot. The zephyrus instead is a flamethrower spitting crap.I have had it for over 5 months and still cant find a build that works on this tank. Any suggestons? I tried spaced coil builds everything i could thin of. the only build that wasnt warm as a volcano was a 4 wrap 26ga+32ga Kanthal Clapton.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello guys I tried building all the following wires (26ga kanthal a1,26ga nichrome,26 ga Ni200,26g SS316L,28ga*3 Twisted Kanthal,26ga+32ga Kanthal Clapton) on the Zephyurus v1 but they all come up with incredibily warm vape, so warm that it would burn my lips. All these have been tested at about 30-35w. With the same builds on my griffin i get very mild vape that i enjoy alot. The zephyrus instead is a flamethrower spitting crap.I have had it for over 5 months and still cant find a build that works on this tank. Any suggestons? I tried spaced coil builds everything i could thin of. the only build that wasnt warm as a volcano was a 4 wrap 26ga+32ga Kanthal Clapton.
Try it on TC MODE bro. See if that works

Vape On

Invisible Rasta

Member For 5 Years
i did that aswell but since the space is not so great for the coils i was able to only build 2mm diameter coils... thats probably why it is so warm... i usually build 3 or 3.5 on my griffin and velocity

Invisible Rasta

Member For 5 Years
been able to throw in a 9 wrap 3mm diameter 26g SS316L after so much fiddling nad it reads 0.2ohm but still at 25 watts and 175C this tank fires lava...not vapour :(

VU Sponsors