Zeus E-Juice

Jordon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone bought from Zeus this week?

Starting on Saturday whenever I click on Checkout I end up getting an error message that says "This page has a direct loop". I can navigate anywhere else on the web site without problems. I've tried with two different desktop computers using Chrome, Firefox and IE and also on an Android phone and a tablet. Same result.

What's unfortunate is that their communication is sorely lacking. With the past few orders I've made I don't get any confirmation emails or shipping notifications and when I send them emails or fill out their "Contact Us" form, if I get an answer, it takes over a week.

Fantastic juice! Crappy customer service.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Jordon... I'm not sure what's going on there. I've ordered from Zeus many times with no issues. Now I haven't ordered in the past week... but maybe you should check your online profile... make sure the e-mail address in your account is correct. I also reached out to Mrs Z for you and let her know you are having issues.

Jordon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for contacting them for me. Do you get responses from them? I've sent a couple messages and even left them a voice mail. I did get something in my inbox this morning, but it was a request to review a past purchase.

I log in first. I can see my past orders. I see that I have something in my cart. The entire web site is very responsive, but when I click the Checkout button nothing happens for about 45 seconds and then I see the message "This page has a direct loop.". Chrome, Firefox, IE, and now Opera, all have the same result. I have since tried on a third desktop computer.

Yup. Crappy customer service though good juice. Ive sent several emails regarding a bad batch of juice with no response. I'm changing vendors. Customer service is important to me.

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
(NOTE: This is just my opinion, so take what I say as you like)

When Zeus started, I saw a clear vision with their 1st line: Zeus' Juices. I had a lot of respect for what Allan was doing and I was excited to see how far he would embrace it. I really thought he was a visionary who would hold to his unique blends and branch out from that ideal to create a line of flavors worthy of the brand he created.

Well...I suppose as time went on it was just easier to cater to the masses. I respect the fact that as a company, they wanted to produce an abundance of flavors that suits every vaper's flavor profile and turn as much of a profit as possible to provide a stable living. I didn't expect them to stop their vision of inception into the industry and abandon it altogether. If you look at the site, at least you can see that the original line is still being sold; a few new flavors have since been added to that line which I was glad to see. At least that's the lone bright star: Back when creativity and diligence was important to them.

Jordon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Countrypami, you were right. It had something to do with my account. I just tried using it again and clicking the checkout button resulted in an error message, but when I created a new account with a different email address it went right through.

Jonesing for some Medusa Juice in my RDA!

Jordon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, what do you know? When I placed the order through the new account I sent them a message letting them know that there was something wrong with my original account. Within a few minutes I got a personalized response from Frank. He said that they had the same problem with another customer and they have their web developer working on it.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Countrypami, you were right. It had something to do with my account. I just tried using it again and clicking the checkout button resulted in an error message, but when I created a new account with a different email address it went right through.

Jonesing for some Medusa Juice in my RDA!
@Jordon very glad it all worked out for you!... I know the Zeus's are good folk and like to make sure all their customers are happy.

VU Sponsors