Become a Patron!

Zeus or Ammit 25

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those of you who may have both, which do you prefer. I’m looking for flavour and no issues. I currently have a crius 2, zesthia, obs engine nano and a few smm’s.

Thanks

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never tried the Ammit, but I love my Zeus, it has never leaked a drop, flavor is awesome, so easy to build and wick, not finicky at all, and it looks great.
I haven’t found another rta that I like enough to replace an rda for daily use, until the Zeus.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have both & my vote goes to the Zeus no leaks at all nice looking too. The Ammit 25 is nice but I’ve tried different wicking techniques watch the vids & sometimes it’s dry as a bone other times when I remove the bottom of the Ammit is wet with juice not enough to drip down the mod though. Flavor will of course depend on your build & coil position.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never tried the Ammit, but I love my Zeus, it has never leaked a drop, flavor is awesome, so easy to build and wick, not finicky at all, and it looks great.
I haven’t found another rta that I like enough to replace an rda for daily use, until the Zeus.
Thank you for the insight

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have both & my vote goes to the Zeus no leaks at all nice looking too. The Ammit 25 is nice but I’ve tried different wicking techniques watch the vids & sometimes it’s dry as a bone other times when I remove the bottom of the Ammit is wet with juice not enough to drip down the mod though. Flavor will of course depend on your build & coil position.
I was hoping you would respond :) you always steer me in the right direction with rta’s. Thank you

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1B577509-5810-4AA3-9089-E126CDF5D209.jpeg
I was hoping you would respond :) you always steer me in the right direction with rta’s. Thank you
:cheers: Just make sure you mount the coil to this height in the pic also watch Daniel DJLSB Vapes vid for coil leg length.

VU Sponsors