Become a Patron!

Zeus X rta

Ok i just bought this Zeus x rta today and I got it wicked perfect the first but it's not firing as quick as my other tanks. There's like 2 seconds for the coils to heat up. Never had this happen before. Not sure if it's the coils or something i did when building it. I'm using Sherlock Hohms alien fused clapton's and their reading at 0.08 ohms the tank is on a Smoant naboo mod. Any ideas why it's taking so long to fire?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It may just be the mod doesn't fire as fast as others. Using the same mod as always? That's also a pretty low build. Will take a good amount of power to fire them. 80 watts or higher I'd say

I've used this mod with several other tanks and never had this happen. It usually fires really quick

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ok i just bought this Zeus x rta today and I got it wicked perfect the first but it's not firing as quick as my other tanks. There's like 2 seconds for the coils to heat up. Never had this happen before. Not sure if it's the coils or something i did when building it. I'm using Sherlock Hohms alien fused clapton's and their reading at 0.08 ohms the tank is on a Smoant naboo mod. Any ideas why it's taking so long to fire?

Those Sherlock Hohms coils aren't helping your case either... He is not NEARLY as gifted of a coil builder as he wants you to think he is from his YouTube channel...

The Wire Spider

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah I see that. It was kind of misleading. Do you make coils that will work good on that same set up?

In my Zeus X I built and ran these: 4 core 38 gauge over 28 gauge Nichrome 80 Alien coils. These are 5.5 wraps at 3mm ID, but I would reccomend a 4.5 wrap. Ohms out at about .12 ohms on the set, no ramp up time, and hits like a truck!
f69340c2c2b359edfee38253aef0d570.jpg
065f4c71abf4ed7d8aabb35f0722d5c1.jpg
4f7d599fbf4468f77193c7891dda5356.jpg
6aa2762b2f051ef0fada0aa8a4ee3504.jpg
b35121571a196bf27b54d70024e82859.jpg

The Wire Spider

VU Sponsors