Become a Patron!

ZNA Clone Manufacturers

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It appears there are a number of ZNA clones hitting the market. I am aware of two manufactures, Tobeco and Wotofo. Can any of you add to the list and possibly comment on quality differences? The Fasttech version looks poor. No copper contacts and if the pictures are representative poor fit and alignment.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am kind of waiting for more reviews to come in from the vaping community to see how this shakes out myself.

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am kind of waiting for more reviews to come in from the vaping community to see how this shakes out myself.

I took a chance on the Tobeco which is pre-ordered. I have had good luck with their other products and I like the fact the unit is extended for a flush mount of the 18650 battery. Time will tell I guess.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I took a chance on the Tobeco which is pre-ordered. I have had good luck with their other products and I like the fact the unit is extended for a flush mount of the 18650 battery. Time will tell I guess.

At the moment I am leaning toward the Tobeco for that very reason.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Me, I am happy to wait.

The Good Lord knows I already have enough APVs and all that goes with them so I really don't need one.

Want is something different:(

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Me, I am happy to wait.

The Good Lord knows I already have enough APVs and all that goes with them so I really don't need one.

Want is something different:(

I am an FDA prepper so there are never too many APVS.

VU Sponsors