Zna clone @ Vaper's Mark

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anybody had any dealings with Vaper's Mark? I'm not familiar with them, which doesn't mean anything.
They have a pre-order for for the ZNA clones in some really nice color combos. Like some of the special editions.

http://www.vapersmark.net/ZNA-Style-Personal-Vaporizer-Clone-PreOrder_p_143.html

The are made are made by CopperVape, in China of course. Not familiar with them either. Anyone???

http://www.coppervape.com/product/html/58.html

No mention of what board they use.
Sure are pretty.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like that this one comes with both the 18490 and 18650 tubes.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me too. I think they are about the only one. The Wotofo one was supposed to, but didn't.
Not to mention, that black and rose-gold is some kind of SEXY!!!

Last edited:
Hi, this is Markus from Vaper's Mark. I thought I'd answer a few questions that were brought up and make myself available to answer any other questions about our operation or the preorder for the ZNA clones.

You might recognize my name or Russell Dantinne (my brother and business partner) from group buys that we have run on the "Attack of the Clones" group on Facebook.

CopperVape is a relatively new manufacturer and has a business relationship with Shenxi, who we consider to be the finest supplier of Panzer clones.

This ZNA uses the Cloupor DNA30 board.

Thanks for your interest... please reply, PM, or contact us through the site with any other questions.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Markus. Thanks for helping me (us) out. I see I missed where it does tell the chip type, guess I was suffering from shinyitis.

Will you have other colors available. I personally love the rose and black, but I'm sure others might not share my affinity for it (though I can't imagine why)

At this time, we are only planning to have the two colors shown:
  • Rose-Gold Body with Black Tube
  • Silver Body with Rose-Gold Tube
It is likely that a variety of colored battery tubes will be available eventually, assuming demand exists. It's worth noting that the threads on the battery tubes match those used on the original ZNA.

We have been testing samples from CopperVape for several weeks and are still happy with performance.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't own any of the dna type mods, kinda waiting for the wave to settle down and see what floats. I like the ZNA look over any of the box or tube mods, though the VaporShark is nice. Like the rounded edges and corners.
Was leaning toward the Wotofo with the YiHi chip. But, I must say, your color choices may change my mind. I like variety and different. Of the dozen or so mods I owe, no two look anything alike. This would certainly fit into my modest collection just fine, plus the added bonus of being able to put any atty with any built I have on it.
Trigger finger is getting itchy. Must keep safety on or I'll have some 'splaining' to do to the wife. ;)

direwolf_65

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Heavy Metal....Black and Silver. ...." Okay showing my age, and a bit on the strange side. But thanks dantinne for being here. Now, I am not a fan of gold mods. :p Still with my eyes half closed trying to get my son off to school. Does this come with a warranty? ...yes, the form factor is interesting...yes, I will wait for other colors. Thanks!

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Markus, have you by chance had a look inside where the board is? So many of the box clone are almost filled with hot glue.

Just a quick update; ZNA clones shipped (before the China National Holiday!) and should arrive early next week.

Once the shipment arrives, we will tear apart one of the samples to get a better look at the inside and see exactly how much hot glue was used. :)

DarthRTFM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys. I got my ZNA Clone from VapersMark yesterday (black tube, Copper body) and I can say, it's nice. The body is a nice rose gold (not copper like most mods, softer almost metallic pink) and the tubes are black chrome. Build quality is excellent, threading is great (big, chunky Z2 threading, so legit Zen/HoH tubes, caps, buttons should fit). The tubes are definitely SS as they are quite hefty, and overall the device has a nice, quality feel heft to it.

So, on to issues I've seen...

Several smooth, flat bottomed RDAs (Mephisto, Pyrro, Vulcan) and an Aerotank Mega have had minor issues with getting stuck on the top cap as it is also flat (slight moisture after cleaning, or a drop of juice makes a great seal between the two surfaces) which isn't a deal breaker, but don't be surprised if this happens. I have seen some minor resistance fluctuation which is common with the cloudpour DNA boards (I have 4 Chanas), which is also not a deal breaker, just be aware. There is a boot time after the device goes to sleep, which is quite quickly, so it does take a second to wake before firing (if this is a deal breaker for you, and I know it is for some people, not myself, then this is as much as you need to know, move along). The only other issue I've had is that the spring in the bottom cap is HUGE and quite long, so in my experience, with Samsung 22r and Efest Purple 35a 18650s as well as Purple Efest 18500 10a, due to the spring stiffness and length, you will have a gap at the bottom, between the tube and the cap of about 1mm. I've tried twisting the spring and pressing it down with pliers to see if I can get it to go into the recess on the cap, essentially adjusting the negative contact as it sticks up too far causing the gap, and the positive screw can't be adjusted. I may just replace or make a new spring.

So, that being said, should you buy one? If you read the above and are ok with those things, absolutely. If those things are going to drive you crazy, and you're not willing to fix or deal with minor annoyances? Then probably not.

Overall I am very happy with the device, as with most all clones, and authentics, they aren't flawless, but if you don't mind a little tinkering (that's what vaping is all about right?) these are fantastic devices, and VapersMark seems to know what they are doing.

That is all.

VU Sponsors