Become a Patron!

Zoinks!! A new guy!!

ShaggyVapes14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's up everyone!? So, I've been vaping since May of 2014. I smoked for about 7 years before I started vaping. (I'm 26. Yes, I'm a young'n as we say here in TN!) I believe in doing things the right way the first time. So, I skipped a starter kit and all the E-Gos and such, and my first purchase was an I-Go W and a Skeleton mod.

I spent my first month or two learning to build and trying to learn what I could about how this stuff works. Fast forward to now, and I work in a local vape shop. I make juice for the shop, but love mixing at home.

I'm super excited to learn and share some of my successful (and other not so successful) recipes. Obviously, I can't share recipes that we use at the shop because they aren't mine, but I have tons of ideas and recipes I make for my own personal use at home. I'm always looking for new flavors to try, and from the looks of it I've come to the right place for new and exciting recipes!

So, that's me! Off topic, I'm also a big gamer. Have been since I can remember. I have a tattoo of an old Fire Flower from the original Super Mario Bros. for the NES. ;-)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome and congratulations.
We have an awesome DIY section here with a ton of awesome folks sharing ideas and recipes.
So the more the merrier :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And a welcome from me as well!

What kind of gear are you using today?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome. I've been playing Borderlands PreSequel. It's not as good as the first two installment. I think I chose the wrong character, probably would be better to play claptrap.

ShaggyVapes14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And a welcome from me as well!

What kind of gear are you using today?
Today, I'm running my Dovpo GX-200 and my CLT V2. I generally build for flavor so I keep my builds above a .2 and most of the time my airflow is restricted to some degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShaggyVapes14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome. I've been playing Borderlands PreSequel. It's not as good as the first two installment. I think I chose the wrong character, probably would be better to play claptrap.
I haven't gotten the chance to play that one yet but I loved the first 2. Right now I'm hopping back and forth between Smite and WoW. Spent a lot of time on LoL as well, it's just gotten out of hand with all of their changes. At this point, it's not even the same game.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't gotten the chance to play that one yet but I loved the first 2. Right now I'm hopping back and forth between Smite and WoW. Spent a lot of time on LoL as well, it's just gotten out of hand with all of their changes. At this point, it's not even the same game.

You might as well wait until the price goes down on BLPS, it's not the best of the series. I've enjoyed it up until a point but it does get old and the world doesn't feel as open as the last ones, and the story missions are kind of tedious.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's up everyone!? So, I've been vaping since May of 2014. I smoked for about 7 years before I started vaping. (I'm 26. Yes, I'm a young'n as we say here in TN!) I believe in doing things the right way the first time. So, I skipped a starter kit and all the E-Gos and such, and my first purchase was an I-Go W and a Skeleton mod.

I spent my first month or two learning to build and trying to learn what I could about how this stuff works. Fast forward to now, and I work in a local vape shop. I make juice for the shop, but love mixing at home.

I'm super excited to learn and share some of my successful (and other not so successful) recipes. Obviously, I can't share recipes that we use at the shop because they aren't mine, but I have tons of ideas and recipes I make for my own personal use at home. I'm always looking for new flavors to try, and from the looks of it I've come to the right place for new and exciting recipes!

So, that's me! Off topic, I'm also a big gamer. Have been since I can remember. I have a tattoo of an old Fire Flower from the original Super Mario Bros. for the NES. ;-)
Welcome!!

What platform to you play on?

ShaggyVapes14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope, I don't play Smite.
Difficult to play?
Maybe I can learn that too.:p
If you've played League, you know the basic meta. But it played in third person, instead of that over-head RTS view. And all of the abilities are skill shots, so there's a bit of learning curve with the Gods (all of the player controlled characters are gods from all types of mythologies), but it's an absolute blast once you get the hang of it!

Oh, and it completely free. You can buy the Gods for cash or Favor (the in-game currency. Like Influence in League). That includes some skins as well!

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you've played League, you know the basic meta. But it played in third person, instead of that over-head RTS view. And all of the abilities are skill shots, so there's a bit of learning curve with the Gods (all of the player controlled characters are gods from all types of mythologies), but it's an absolute blast once you get the hang of it!

Oh, and it completely free. You can buy the Gods for cash or Favor (the in-game currency. Like Influence in League). That includes some skins as well!

Sounds pretty interesting. I can have a try.:D

VU Sponsors