Become a Patron!

Zombies ICE-olation request

rueric

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This has a berry/mint taste and use to be my go-to vape until my local shop stopped cloning it.. I've gotten into DIY now and would like to know if anyone has this recipe or knows what to even start with??

Thank you!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This has a berry/mint taste and use to be my go-to vape until my local shop stopped cloning it.. I've gotten into DIY now and would like to know if anyone has this recipe or knows what to even start with??

Thank you!

Berry covers a lot of ground so... can you detect which berry it is?
Mint should be fairly easy, but again, several different mints are available, peppermint, spearmint, creme de minth?

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This has a berry/mint taste and use to be my go-to vape until my local shop stopped cloning it..

I wonder if the local shop would be willing to share at least which flavors and/or brands they used...

rueric

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wonder.. I'll have to check with them next time I stop in.. Since I started building my own coils, all I needed from them was for my juices.. but now that I am DIY juicing, there is no need for either. But I will try and stop in anyhow :)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I wonder.. I'll have to check with them next time I stop in.. Since I started building my own coils, all I needed from them was for my juices.. but now that I am DIY juicing, there is no need for either. But I will try and stop in anyhow :)
If you do. Please share!

VU Sponsors