Become a Patron!

Zovoo BF600 - review by Villalobos Ramírez

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Hi there folks.

Another review of a disposable vaping apparatus that was sent to me by my friends over at Zovoo for the purposes of this review.

First of all like my usual MO some pics so you can get a quick idea of the product i am going to review:

contents.jpg
parameters.jpg
flavors.JPG

Mini Box, Max Your World
-Compact and easy to handle, it fits in the palm of the hand
-Mesh Coil 2.0 delivers excellent flavor than ever before
-Up to 15 flavours, always something new
-Up to 600 Puffs

This is the smallest disposable of the Dragbar family but don't think it doesn't deliver because this little device does pack a punch.

Having reviewed previously the larger versions that had a much higher nic % (50mg nic) i took it easy with this review and just tried one flavor and based my review on that.

As always with these sort of devices Zovoo packs it in a sealed bag and then in the box,just open the box and tear the top off the plastic bag and there you have it.
Feels lightweight and size wise it could easily pass for a keychain,remove the silicon plug from the drip tip and the peel off the sticker from the bottom and you ready to start vaping.
The sticker part is important since it covers the airflow holes so do not forget to peel off that sticker.

I already know Zovoo delivers the flavor profile you have written on the box,in this case i went with the Triple Melon flavor and oh man that was one tasty vape.

This one i used all day,i opened it up for my video review and since then i have kept it on my desk besides me.
It does have higher nic than what i am use to but once in a while i take a couple of puffs and oh boy the flavor hits you like a Mack truck.

Was a bit worried at first it was going to be a true MTL but its a bit on the loose side which is perfect for me,decent cloud production which you wouldn't expect from a device of this size.

All in all a very good disposable from Zovoo,good quality control,solid device and the flavors are top notch.

If you're into disposables or just need something to keep in your car or purse for an emergency this right here will do it's job.

Thanks to my friends of Zovoo for sending me these disposables for the purpose of this reviews.

Cheers :)

VU Sponsors