Become a Patron!

Zovoo Dragbar B6500 - review by Villalobos Ramírez

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Hi there folks.

Today i will be reviewing the new Dragbar B6500 that was sent to me by my friend over at Zovoo for the purposes of this review.

Going to get started with some nice pics so you get an overall idea of the disposable in question:

spec dragbar.JPG

features.JPG

These are the samples i was sent:

IMG_20230721_102121.jpg

Close up of the Sakura Grape Ice:

IMG_20230721_102247.jpg

And for those worried about flavors do not despair,you will have 20 to choose from and here is the list of all of them:

Whipped Pineapple
Strawberry Kiwi Ice
Blue Razz Ice
Cool Mint
Clear
Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry Banana
Virginia Tobacco
Penaut Butter Banana
Mango Ice
Honeydew Watermelon
Lemon Pie
Kiwi Pitaya Berry
Lime Passion Fruit
Sour Berry
Strawberry Watermelon Ice
Peach Ice
Sour Apple Ice
Watermelon Ice
Sakura Grape Ice

This baby has 13mls of e-liquid inside which are made into vapor form thanks to the mesh coil 2.0 it uses,500mAh battery is what powers the whole thing.

Charge time of the device would be about 30 minutes or maybe a bit more,mine still has battery left in it so i had to look for this information from another reviewer.

Small device but with a lot of nic,50mg of nic to be precise that is the main reason why this review took me a bit longer to get out.
I am a low nic user (3 to 6mg nic) so i couldn't use these on a daily basis as my main vaping apparatus,couple of puffs here and there but that's about it.

I wanted to be thorough and try all 5 flavors that i was sent and i gotta say that whatever flavor you choose you won't be disappointed.

Not going to describe the flavors since all of our taste buds are different and on top of that i am not that good describing flavors hehe.

Gotta say thou that Sakura Grape Ice was my favorite,this one i actually use more than the rest.
But trust me whatever flavor is written on the box of the disposable that flavor will be delivered.

Now keep in mind when i used this device i couldn't really perform long draws,the 50mg nic was just way too much for me but even with my small like squirrel sized puffs i was getting a decent cloud.

Now Zovoo says ''up to 6500 puffs'',personally i can't attest to the validity of that claim since for me it would take weeks or even months just to finish one so i can't really count each individual puff.

6500 puffs is more like a ballpark figure anyway,mostly going to depend on your ''inhale time'',longer the draw less total puffs you will get out of this disposable.

Performance wise well you get a nice MTL vape which is not as restricted as i thought it would be,nice flavorful vape and the instant draw performs without a hitch.

So if you looking for a disposable that delivers a Bruce Lee kick of flavor,a lot of e-liquid capacity so you're not left high and dry and enjoy trying a wide plethora a flavors you cannot go wrong with the Dragbar B6500.

Thanks to my friends of Zovoo for sending me these disposables for the purpose of this reviews.

Cheers :)

VU Sponsors