Become a Patron!

ENDED - Giveaway Vaporesso All-Around Protected Vaping Device-FORZ TX80 Tester Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vaporesso_Chelsea

FORZ TX80 is an all-around protected vaping device, it's tank and mod are shock-proof,water-proof, and dust-proof. If you have it, how will you test it?

RULES
1:Follow us and comment below how will you test its shock-proof/water-proof/dust-proof features.
2:You must be the legal age in your country to enter.

There will be 3 winners and all winners will be randomly selected. And winners will have 48 hours to contact us with your delivery information.

The deadline for this event is October 27.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I will take it to work with me daily as I do my other shockproof, dustproof, waterproof mods. I work as a Powder Coater and it is a very dusty job. Maintenance requires me to crawl around tight tight spots and I am always dropping my vape. I also clean the wash tanks once a week, so the waterproofing will also come in to play. My job is the perfect testing site!

topper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would test by using as a daily device as I’m constantly on the moving working both inside and outside and often dropping my devices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would test by using it as my go to daily chores mod. By the sink doing dishes, outside in the garden if it was summer I would take it into the pool. Would be a great travel mod as well since its light, small & if I dropped it, it would be fine. It would also be a great building mod as it will be fine if juice drips on the mod. Just rinse & go.

I follow Vaporesso on FB :)

Uranus On Fire

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would test it sure.Maybe some bath for this thing would be a good test.

Last edited:

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use mods carefully, without torturing them. I hope they will respond in kind.

:)

Sweeper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will use it around the pool and when mowing the lawn. That will cover: water, shocks from vibration and dust.

Evan Strike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm currently doing a lot of renovation and decorating work on my new house so there's lots of wet stuff and dust about the place as well as the chance of knocking my mod over and damaging it.
Add to that all the walks in the forest with the dog and on the beach and it means I'm not really able to use my less fragile equipment at the moment. It would be nice to see how the FORZ TX80 would perform and survive.

I work on a horse and cattle ranch. My vape is with me 24/7 whether in a shirt pocket or holder on my belt loop. While feeding and watering animals, in the barn doing chores, working cattle and in ALL types of weather. Heat, humidity, cold, rainy, smoke, dust, getting dropped, banged and just plain jossled around all day and evening long. I live in a house with cats and dogs that sometimes knock my vape on the floor. Dog and cat hair not withstanding, my house is an obstacle course for your test too! I'm a long time vaper that hasn't changed much with the times. I would be eager to try your FORZ TX80, it sounds like a great one that would fit my lifestyle!!

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will take it with me when I go out for fishing and make a joke with my brother after accidentally dropping the mod in water ?

anatolgromov

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will not test in any way, you just need to use such a miracle of Chinese engineering thought and enjoy it.

wazu

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I work in dusty environments and of course I drop things all the time. Then wash in the sink.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will take it out in the bush with me. It will get a beating in North Ontario. Down at the lake, around the fire, hiking, et all.

I follow you here ...

Slots

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't need to formulate a plan to test it ... I'm a natural born klutz !

Basilius

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
One day my mod got into the washing machine and went through a full wash cycle.
The consequences were fatal.
That was a test! But I'm not sure if I can repeat this consciously and purposefully.
:p

I would take this device adventuring with me. Hiking, Biking, ATV riding, etc. I live two blocks from a lake and two blocks from a forest. There's plenty of things to do around here to test the ruggedness of this device.
Is there any rules on what can or can not be done with the device? Like purposely dropping it (I suppose more than just accidentally) or submerging it in water. I's a testing, so I'm going to assume that it wouldn't be out of the question to get a little rough with it? Also, that the testing be as natural as possible like things one would do in there normal everyday lives?
Unless you're going to answer these questions outright, I'll save them for if & when I get picked. For the most part I detailed what I'd more than likely if I am chosen. It's a little hard to say completely without knowing the official rules...

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I would check in my brother's carpentry. When I worked there, the dust from oak gets everywhere. This would be a great test for dustproofness. Then wash from dust under running water - check water resistance. After wiping off water drops, drop them onto the concrete floor. This way all checks will be passed in one place.

alexnorg

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I work as a plumber master. I think this work is the best test for this device. Dirt, water, dust, ammonia fumes - this is not a complete list of what he has to go through )

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'd go hiking with FORZ TX80, maybe to test it during heavy rain is a pretty cool idea at this time of year - high humidity, a lot of water, mud, rocks and so on..

bakersuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in an area where it is constantly damp and humid. Also, I keep dropping and breaking things all the time.
Therefore, I think that this set is simply necessary for me.

Alpharius40k

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will try to test all three types of protections. I'll put it into water, drop down to ground and use some dust on the top.

Nakmor.Drack

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would be enough use Forz TX80 during my working day to test most protections. I can accidentally sit on it drop down from hight, there are also enough wet places to drop it down to at my work. So it would be very interesting to test it.

Durubesus

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could have used one today while tiling bathroom, adhesive everywhere, could have just left it to soak then wipe off.

ManInTheHighCastle

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will vape in regular mode, but not bothering about being careful anymore. I am always afraid of dropping my devices to the ground, so I use lanyard where I can.

RagnarLodbrok

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, this looks cool, I was waiting for Vaporesso to make a pod\mod like this, but a fullsized mod kit.. it is really cool and is a big surprise. I could vape with it whereever and whenever I want to, I could crush it and drop from my clumsy hands. It is a bomb!

Jaroslav Sekac

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1 Followed.
I used to treat my vapes as careful as I can. Sometimes it is a pain. Now it is a great chance to test my skills to break things around me.
2 Legal.

ItsRaw

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its rainy now, so It's time to vape without any care whatsoever! I'm going to take it out in the rain, maybe leave it in the bathroom while I shower. I will not be careful about dropping it or knocking it. If it will be still alive and won't break, I am sure most people will not be able to break it also.

kloudz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a flat bed truck driver and I would test it with my daily use of tarping and loading with the mod in my pocket, cup holder and see if it holds up to daily abuse, occasionally I'm clutsy and set it on the trailer and have gone through many of mods and tanks.

Leclerc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going to test Forz at work (sometimes dusty environment) and in my countryhouse, it's wet and gusty usually. Perfect conditions to make a test-drive for this kind of device I think.

SyatNaes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd be glad to test it in mountain climate. Luckily it's mid-autumn and winter season is closing fast - so there will be many different weather conditions to try all proof features of FORZ TX80.

M'Jones

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would do what I always do. Accidently drop it outside, drop it in the sink/ bathtub, etc. Though I do like the idea of using it in the shower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors