Become a Patron!

ENDED - Giveaway Vaporesso All-Around Protected Vaping Device-FORZ TX80 Tester Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haizenberg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the outdoors, and live with a mod in my hands pretty much every hour of the day I'm awake. I have it with me while I'm mowing my 7 acres, so I've vaped more than my fair share of dust. I have it when I'm hiking, so it has been dropped it...a lot. I've even dropped my favorite mod while wade fishing...that little guy didn't survive that gulf coast saltwater. I would love a chance to test the hell out of your vape.

V

Vaporesso_Chelsea

I will take it to work with me daily as I do my other shockproof, dustproof, waterproof mods. I work as a Powder Coater and it is a very dusty job. Maintenance requires me to crawl around tight tight spots and I am always dropping my vape. I also clean the wash tanks once a week, so the waterproofing will also come in to play. My job is the perfect testing site!
Congratulations! Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me.

V

Vaporesso_Chelsea

I'm a flat bed truck driver and I would test it with my daily use of tarping and loading with the mod in my pocket, cup holder and see if it holds up to daily abuse, occasionally I'm clutsy and set it on the trailer and have gone through many of mods and tanks.
Congratulations!You are the winner.Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me

HellaGoodVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Out in the fields with my dogs. I train them often in very rugged and muddy terrain and. It's hot and often wet...and also when I am out riding my bike. I just got a new one and I am eager to test the battery so I am looking forward to some long rides. And by the way - just at home. Things fall and they get wet. I have a busy and active household.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors