nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Jon@LiionWholesale or anyone ? i would run it at 60w or less. and not be hard on it.

Sure seems like you'd be recharging pretty often. Wouldn't think there's a safety issue, though. Be interesting to read what the pros have to say. I'd probably get a VTC5A for that, for best performance.

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
oh, Jon are those vapecell 26650 cells good ? if you have them, i am sure they are, but just asking.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yep, the Vapcell 26650's are good, that's why they're the ones we carry. Mooch recently tested most of them, and he currently has the 5300mAh waiting on testing, if you want to see reviews from someone unbiased.

For the original question, are you asking about a single 20A battery being good for 60W usage? Many people do it but you do need to make sure the battery is truly rated as 20A because you're right on the borderline and are probably using slightly over 20A. 60W will give you a maximum amps of around 22A. I have to say play it safe and go with a Molicel P26A if we're talking about 18650's. Are we talking about 26650's?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I read that too. Thinking a VCT5A? Case where shorthand makes a biiiiiiiiiiig difference :rolleyes:

Oops. Omg. I see now. VTC5A is what I meant. I will edit.

VU Sponsors