Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://rodutobaccotruth.blogspot.com/2018/01/17-million-high-schoolers-vaped-in-2016.html

I dare ANY tobacco control loon to look at 2011 and 2016 then try telling me that tobacco harm reduction is not working EVEN with our nations High School Age Teens.

If you look the one (and only) thing that has changed in five years is HALF of the High Schoolers who smoked are now experimenting with a 95% safer method of teenage rebellion INSTEAD.

How many kids that experiment with cigarettes become long-term smokers?
Like 4 out of 5 in my neighborhood.

When it comes to addiction Vaping is like drinking a coke and cigarettes are like smoking crack

Think of how much easier to quit vaping it is for never smoking vapers.

That being only the 35% of High School Age Teens that actually USE nicotine when they vape.

NYTS%2BHS%2BSmoking%2BVaping%2B2011-2016.png

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
How many kids that experiment with cigarettes become lifelong smokers?
Like 4 out of 5 in my neighborhood.
I hate to be pedantic, but "lifelong" is probably the wrong term; it implies they'll never quit before they die. Fact is that right now, there are more former smokers who've quit using one method or another than there are smokers. I suggest "long-term" instead.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I hate to be pedantic, but "lifelong" is probably the wrong term; it implies they'll never quit before they die. Fact is that right now, there are more former smokers who've quit using one method or another than there are smokers. I suggest "long-term" instead.
:p

VU Sponsors