Become a Patron!

10% off LUXYOUN 150W only $61.66

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b482671df3767ca1257dcbfc3a04773f.jpg

This solid wood box mod is exceptionally well finished with fat daddy style 510 connection for atomizers. This mod carries an SX1500 150W capable chipset, which features step up and step down. The buttons have a nice finish in metal, screw fixed back plate. Internally the PCB board and chip is covered with a solid wood plate, it is extremely tidy and neat. This uses a single 18650 battery but the chip is extremely efficient and effective maximizing the power from your battery choice although it is recommended with the wattage capabilities that a high amp version is used. On the front of the box the screen displays, wattage (super fast adjustment), voltage output, vape counter, draw counter in milliseconds, resistance of atomizer (extremely accurate), graphical battery display and voltage remaining.
Input Coupon Code: 3FVAPE
World wide free shipping + 10% off
Good deal.
Link: http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/172...n-wooden-stainless-steel-1-x-18650-7150w.html

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate to be a pillock about this....but how in the name of wee green apples can this be solid hardwood at this price? It would take a CNC mill to create this. In all honesty....and honesty is the best policy....is this TRULY not particle board that has been glued together and covered in an adhesive veneer to simulate hardwood? I mean...the wood grain and colour look about as authentic as Kim Kardashian's backside.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
luxyoun-150w-variable-wattage-vw-box-mod-brown-wooden-stainless-steel-1-x-18650-7150w.jpg

How can the wood grain match exactly on two boxes, unless veneer was used?

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Many of the aluminum boxes are CNC'd, surely they can do wood. What type of wood remains to be seen. It's stained red and it's wood but not likely redwood.:) It's hard to tell from the thumbnail but photoshop (pirated of course) may have been involved. FT is offering all 4 models and the grain varies on all of them in their artwork. I picked up a nicely CNC'd hardwood box (cherry with a burled maple inlay) with sliding cover for a possible build made right here in the states for around $20.

Last edited:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hate to be a pillock about this....but how in the name of wee green apples can this be solid hardwood at this price? It would take a CNC mill to create this. In all honesty....and honesty is the best policy....is this TRULY not particle board that has been glued together and covered in an adhesive veneer to simulate hardwood? I mean...the wood grain and colour look about as authentic as Kim Kardashian's backside.

LOL the description alone makes this feel even more illegitimate.. extremely is used 3 times along with lots of other 'E' words :)

This solid wood box mod is exceptionally well finished with fat daddy style 510 connection for atomizers. This mod carries an SX1500 150W capable chipset, which features step up and step down. The buttons have a nice finish in metal, screw fixed back plate. Internally the PCB board and chip is covered with a solid wood plate, it is extremely tidy and neat. This uses a single 18650 battery but the chip is extremely efficient and effective maximizing the power from your battery choice although it is recommended with the wattage capabilities that a high amp version is used. On the front of the box the screen displays, wattage (super fast adjustment), voltage output, vape counter, draw counter in milliseconds, resistance of atomizer (extremely accurate), graphical battery display and voltage remaining.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That voltage range though...

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
0.3ohm @ 150w = 22Amps (6.7V). No sweat for a Sony. Will be in the pulse range for all other cells. But I've never heard of this chip. And battery life will certainly suck if you vape at higher wattage's.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I get that @Sully but my worry is like the shitty pulse width modulation of old and the rattlesnake effect.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The 30w version of this may not be to bad. The price on it is not to over the top. If you buy this and pls to vape 100-150, have fun with your 5 drags per battery. ;-)

It would be good for a tank at 15 ish watts on the 30w version.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
0.3ohm @ 150w = 22Amps (6.7V). No sweat for a Sony. Will be in the pulse range for all other cells. But I've never heard of this chip. And battery life will certainly suck if you vape at higher wattage's.
But, the chip can only do 4.2v out.. ;)

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But, the chip can only do 4.2v out.. ;)
That was a typo. Luxyoun's specs say -
3. Output Voltage :
UNIK 100W MOD : 3.7V - 14V
UNIK 150W MOD : 3.7V- 17.3V
4.Input Voltage : 3.2V - 4.2V

I doubt they are actually getting that, although the two reviews I've seen so far were surprisingly positive. A single 18650 seems silly in 100-150w mods.

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ebayer selling this same unit for 112.00 -
good prices at this site - too bad, I don't buy from Chinese sites..

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's minimum is 0.5 ohms

Edit: Shit, Luxyoun says 0.2, Nevermind.:eek:

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
3. Output Voltage :

I doubt they are actually getting that, although the two reviews I've seen so far were surprisingly positive. A single 18650 seems silly in 100-150w mods.
It must be.. But its still there :)

ColorBrown
Power Output7~150W / 3.2~4.2V
Thread Type510

http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/172...nless-steel-1-x-18650-7150w.html#.VJsvTP8AA0A

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You would think they would have seen me mention at least 3 times already and they still havent changed it..

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes well it still says -

In the ignition, can display the battery level, output voltage, output power, resistance on the screen;

Join gravity sensing touch system;

- as well, you can only expect so much I guess.:)

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Output Voltage :

Thank you for reminding, we have been checking the details and we have correct it right. Thank you so much and we will be careful next time.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great prices here, shipping any faster then:eek: fasttech
Hi Speedemon
The price is good especially with the 10% off discount coupon code. We do check before sending and we are cooperating with a stable shipping company and send out item via air mail. For order amount over 15$, we offer free tracing number.
You are welcome to our store and will guarantee to provide the best service for you.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I give them credit. They are paying attention and their pages are updated with specs per Luxyoun. Good prices on a lot of things.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I give them credit. They are paying attention and their pages are updated with specs per Luxyoun. Good prices on a lot of things.
Thank you and we will try our best to be better. And welcome to our sotre. Any suggestion is welcome.
Merry Christmas and happye new year!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. Nice that they try to follow up and keep things correct.

Merry Christmas!

VU Sponsors