Become a Patron!

16 Vaping Horror Stories That Will Make You Think Twice About Vape Pens

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh fucking Jesus....... That was an article full of shit. :facepalm:

The "Crazy Vaper" AKA Russell Hawkins was a crazy guy... i used to watch his YT channel before it got taken down. Apparently they didn't do enough research about his vids. Just saying. I know what he did was wrong and so did he but he is used to those peppers. Drinks some in his coffee every morning.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a crock of shit, that site should be called wanker not ranker.

The toddler drinking juice is the parents fault to be blunt. Vaping the worlds hottest chillies is never going to turn out good, what did he expect to happen?
Everything I read here is either user error or low quality devices going thermal, or stupidity and lies.

The first one about the man who burnt a hole in his lung had no proof, he just gave his story to a newspaper and said he had a hole in his lung from vaping. I am pretty sure you would notice a mouthful of burning hot juice, and even if he didn't it is again user error.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The video's all looked like they got pulled , I get video unavailable on each story that provided one

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, some jackass vaping after he drunkenly dropped it into the toilet isn't really going to make me think twice about vaping. All it would do was make me think twice about being the jackass's friend. Same with the guy vaping his pet's crap.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, some jackass vaping after he drunkenly dropped it into the toilet isn't really going to make me think twice about vaping. All it would do was make me think twice about being the jackass's friend. Same with the guy vaping his pet's crap.
I only read a few of the stories to be honest, as I realised they was all down to stupidity and/or user error, and maybe poor quality items.

I read about children drinking E-liquid, and you can't really blame vaping for that, I blame the parents for leaving it where a young child could get it.

Someone vaped their pets actual crap? Like literally? Why on earth would anyone do that lol, and I agree that would not put me off of vaping, just the person who did it.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Someone vaped their pets actual crap? Like literally? Why on earth would anyone do that lol, and I agree that would not put me off of vaping, just the person who did it.

Not gonna read it again but iirc, someone's chinchilla crapped in the drip tube and he didn't realize it until after he'd taken a hit and got something crunchy in his mouth.

VU Sponsors