Become a Patron!

2 Eleaf mods from buybest, good experience

80W Eleaf iPower TC Battery MOD - 5000mAh

After a long time using low quality mods and batteries, I decided to get myself a mod that’s gonna last me through the day. After some research and recommendations from my friends I decided to buy the Eleaf IPower 80W and I’m not disappointed. Some time ago, a friend of mine told me about buybest.com, a site with very good prices (in comparision with the much more expensive ones in my country) and decent time shipping for my country(~3 weeks), way shorter arrival than other international sites, so when he made an order for him I asked him to order some stuff for me too. This mod is great, battery autonomy is very good, lasting me between 2-4 days depending on how much I vape. 5000mAh is more than enough for the majority of vapers. I would dare to say that if you’re an MTL vaper, there’s little to no chance of managing to drain the battery in one day.

The design is ok, it fits well in my hand, it has some kind of ergonomical design, fits very well in pocket. It has a menu button, a thing that I love about Eleaf mods. There’s no need to enumerate the specifications, basically it has all that you need from a mod. One negative is that the black paint from the plastic one the top and bottom scratches off on the edges. Some may also not like the fact that the charge port is on the bottom.

The mod itself may be voluminous but when it comes to weight it feels pretty light. The firmware is upgradable, the current version coming with a puff and seconds counter and customizable logo.

All in all, this mod is all I need right now, good price, good quality and good reliability.

40W Eleaf iStick TC Kit 2600mAh with GS TC Tank

I bought this kit some time ago from buybest.com and at the price it had I would’ve been happy even if it was without the tank. The way I see it the tank is bonus. You can also find the cheaper version without the tank on their site also. First point I want to make is that after over 1 year and a half of usage, the mod is holding strong. Performance-wise it’s almost as new. Autonomy is decent, basically true to what the specifications tell you (2600mAh).

The mod’s is very well put together, relatively small, compact and very good resistance to all sorts sorts of abuse; it hit the ground a few times , spilled a little water on it, the buttons still work like they should. Sure it’s gotten a few scratches over time but the paint doesn’t peel of, an issue that a lot of mods have. Besides that and some oxidized edges on the metal parts it looks pretty well after heavy usage for over an year.

The spring-loaded pin got stuck a few times but nothing that can’t be resolved with a little cleaing and a tweezer.

The tank - I didn’t use it very long because I didn’t particularly liked the coils, but the tank looks great and the 510 tip fits perfectly on an Aspire K1.

In conclusion this is a very good kit at a good price coming with a reliable mod and a mouth-to-lung/restrictive lung inhale tank which can be used with temperature control 0.15ohm Ni coils or normal 0.75 and 1.2 ohmcoils.

VU Sponsors