Become a Patron!

New fresh of eliquid concentrated flavors aromas are hot selling now, big discounts 25% off!

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We have more than 500 kinds of flavours and odorless Nic for your choose, and also can produce as your request, will do the best to Customers. any questions, please contact with us freely.

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We come back from our holiday, bulk high concentrated flavors and Nic for supplying, please contact with us freely if you are insteresting in them, we will do the best for you!

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
All of conentrated tobacco and fruit flavors are all 20% off! high quality with best service, welcome to try.

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The concentrated flavors are hot selling now, we will give you the best quality and competitive price, please contact with us freely if you need, we will do the best for you!

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If there is anyone has questions for eliquid concentrated flavors, don't heist to just DM me!

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Good day, everyone.

We are promoting all of eliquid concentrated pure flavors now, all of 25% off.

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
New fresh of eliquid nicotine and concentrated flavors are hot selling now, big discounts 25% off!

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Lowest price with high quality, all of our aromas and niotine are hot selling now, please contact with us freely if you need, we will do the best for you!

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
high qualit of concentrated flavors and nicotine are hot selling now, best quality with lowest price

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
High quality of eliquid flavors aromas are hot selling now, big discounts with best quality.

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bulk concentrated flavours are hot selling now, we will give you the best quality with fast delivery.

Looking forward to do business with you!

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
New fresh of eliquid nicotine and concentrated flavors are hot selling now, big discounts 25% off! lowest price with best quality.

Welcome to try, we will do the best for you!

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Eliquid concentrated flavours and nicotine with lowest price and best quality, 20% off discounts now!

Attachments

• 2021 Flavours list(TOBACCO SERIES).pdf
    155.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Packing.jpg
    Packing.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 0

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Good day, my friend, we come back from our holiday today and can arrange the goods now, if you new order, please let us know, so that we arrange your order in time. thanks

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bulk new fresh of nicotine and flavours are on stock now, please contact with us freely if you need.

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Looking for a good plain mungbean ejuice Alex, concentrate. How do you take payment, and how do you ship? Thanks

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looking for a good plain mungbean ejuice Alex, concentrate. How do you take payment, and how do you ship? Thanks
Payment by T/T, we usually ship by Fedex or UPS, you can receive the goods around days after sent out

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you have any questions for our nicotine and flavors, please let me know, we will do the best for you!

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Dumb question, what is T/T payment? Is that a wire transfer? Those usually cost a decent amount to send. My bank says 18$ US!

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dumb question, what is T/T payment? Is that a wire transfer? Those usually cost a decent amount to send. My bank says 18$ US!
Hi Friend, please email me if you have any question, I send you the details of flavors list and eliquid nicotine

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We make promotion for Christmas Day, all of our flavors and nicotine are all 25% off.

alex guo

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Good day, everyone.

Hope you and your company very well.
we come back from our holiday and on working now, if you have new order, please let me know, we will continue suppling high quality of aromas for you.

VU Sponsors