VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Another million has ticked off the counter. In the grand Vaporjoes tradition we take 24 hours off. Deals will continue tomorrow starting at 6pm. Vendors and vapers will continue to post deals in our Facebook group.

ycwujDkTzj8

Click here to get more information on this deal....

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gee @Tripster ... sounds like @VaporJoes and I will have to start running some tech deals for folks like you! ;)

l'd appreciate that and hopefully others would too, typing with my On-Screen Keyboard is pathetic. lol
I have gone through 3 mice so far but those were cheap ones, less then $5.

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another million has ticked off the counter. In the grand Vaporjoes tradition we take 24 hours off.

Wait... so you've had 39 days off in the last couple of months? I want your job!

oh... you mean VJ not VU lol...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wait... so you've had 39 days off in the last couple of months? I want your job!

oh... you mean VJ not VU lol...
No No @Hermit @VaporJoes was saying that another 1 million hits have occured they then take 24 hours off.VU has been around several months Joe is referring to Vaporjoes.com or the whole network of his sites a total of 39 million hits which is awesome get it now Vaporjoes has been around much longer than that

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No No @Hermit @VaporJoes was saying that another 1 million hits have occured they then take 24 hours off.VU has been around several months Joe is referring to Vaporjoes.com or the whole network of his sites a total of 39 million hits which is awesome get it now Vaporjoes has been around much longer than that

Yeah, I realised that after I wriote the first line of my post :) Still a funny thought though!

VU Sponsors