Become a Patron!

30mm vape bands

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello folks. I was just wondering if anyone has extra vape bands to fit big RTA'S? I can buy online but shipping is like $5. I was hoping that some one would send me onw or two in an envelope for what is it now? 55 cents? I will pay of course or trade something. This is a drag I have like 100 regular bands but no b&m has the biggies. Your assistance is appreciated. Peace and love to you and yours.
Big Rick

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
dude, if your have regular bands, you should be able to stretch them to fit. i say this not having tried it.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
dude, if your have regular bands, you should be able to stretch them to fit. i say this not having tried it.
Yeah I have tried it. If they do not break they streach so thin that I question their protection value. Also wonder if the constant pressure will compromise the integrity of the glass. And I use the bubble glass, adds a few extra mm's.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
if you don't care how it looks, you could use rubber band/s . or even electrical tape.

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw a dude using colored o rings on a Bulk tank . It looked cool . Also a very cheap alternative ..

VU Sponsors