Become a Patron!

[3fvape.com] Joyetech cuboid 150w tc vw mod kit

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Joyetech cuboid 150w tc vw mod express kit $49.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. Joyetech Cuboid, supporting SS316 coils and customized TCR function, is powered by two replaceable 18650 batteries (not included). Supporting both TC and VW modes, you can vape at whatever mode you want to. Zinc alloy and wire drawing finish gives the device a stylish look.
54WZW8f.jpg

Main information:
510 threading connection;
Modes Available: VW / VT-Ti / VT-SS316 / TCR Mode;
Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 150W;
Resistance:
0.05~1.5 ohm for VT Mode, 0.1~3.5 ohm for VW Mode;
Temperature Range: 100~315'C / 200~600'F;
Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (not included)

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good News! We have the black ones of Joyetech cuboid 150w tc vw box mod kit in stock now. The price is just $39.99. First order, first get. The quantity is limited.
Ty5lGXF.jpg

Notice:
The first batch of this product was shipped on December 31 2015. The next batch will arrive at our warehouse on around January 4 2016 and will be shipped on January 5 2016 (ETA). Orders will be shipped out according to order time / order date.

I ordered mine (Black Cuboid from 3FVape) and still havent recieved any updated info on when it/if its coming the only thing the order history page says is "Payment accepted", no tracking, ship date or any indication im actually going to receive it :/ Can you help with that?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watching. I want a silver and it shows pre-order, but has the ETA ship as today 1/7/16. For $39.89 w/coupon and free shipping, I think is a good deal.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in the same boat, ordered the end of last year. 'Payment Accepted' shows up, the product page seemingly shows in stock, but still no movement. Patience is a virtue??

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, @scooter61686 @scalewiz ! Can you tell me your order number? Then I contact our customer service to check it and let them give you a reply. You can also contact our customer service via [email protected] directly because just the customer service can only check your order. Thanks!

VU Sponsors