Become a Patron!

54% of current tobacco users use one or more flavored tobacco products.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://tobacconomics.org/research/a...s-sectional-survey-of-us-adult-tobacco-users/

Methods: A nationally representative, telephone-based survey completed in 2012 by 1443 US adult tobacco users asked about use of 9 tobacco products: cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos, little filtered cigars, pipes, hookah, smokeless tobacco and snus. Ever users reported first use of flavoured products, while current users also reported current flavoured product use

So basically a person who used to smoke menthol cigarettes that quit smoking by switching to vaping is now a "currently uses flavored tobacco"

Of course vaping is now considered "tobacco" to tobacco control zealots

Watch out for this new bait and switch tactic that will scare not so smart voters and politicians into voting for huge anti vaping taxes and making ridiculous new anti vaping laws - 5150

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
More worthless type to fill space on a page, since Chantix ads don't seem to be working for them.

They're just bringing this groundbreaking news to light after four years of rotting in the shadows.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Eliquid wasn't legally considered "tobacco" until Aug 8th of this year
I can almost guarantee that you will see "Tobacco use in teens up by 3000% just in the last year" headlines at the beginning of 2017

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It must be true. When I was 18 I started with a flavored tobacco product.

Menthol.

I smoked menthol-flavored cigarettes for roughly 20 years, before graduating to plain ones during a quit attempt and smoking them for another 16 or so.

Obviously, I would never had started smoking if it hadn't been for those damn menthol flavored cigs, right? :rolleyes:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eliquid wasn't legally considered "tobacco" until Aug 8th of this year
I can almost guarantee that you will see "Tobacco use in teens up by 3000% just in the last year" headlines at the beginning of 2017
hahahahaa......:giggle:

VU Sponsors